• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Bathroom while on psychedelics.....

After doing my business, hands washed, amazed at how dilated my pupils are, I get trapped for that little moment in front of the mirror, I reach out just to check if I've opened another dimension...my finger touches the glass and I'm like 'yep, I'm tripping balls'

Freon,
I kno what u mean about pcp and the mirror. Sort of boxy and flat?

Almost like the dissocation feels so natural its harder to recgonize.

Oddly enough my bathroom has become my "safe place" when dealing with anxiety during a trip. I put both down both lids and sit on the toliet with my head resting in my palms, usually I feel better within 10 minutes or so. Actually using the bathroom is another story.

One time while i was on about a half g of ketamine and a half g of MDMA I attempted to use the bathroom. I don't know how I even made it to the bathroom as I could hardly walk and was experiencing very powerful hallucinations lol. When I did get to the bathroom tho all the appliances were two dimensional so how I managed to pee without making a mess is beyond me lol.

Ive had so many weird bathroom experiences on psychedelics, especially interacting with other people in bathrooms or helping a friend try and use the bathroom, which has happened too many times for my liking LOL

I find it kinda almost like a relieving purge. Quite often I start to zone out in the bathroom while tripping. It's kinda weird.

LOL I was just talking about this the other day. A friend and I took some 2C-B and it wrecked his stomach something awful. We ended up having a pretty lengthy discussion about how weird shitting on psychedelics is. It's too... intimate or something. Luckily for me, the only psychedelic that's ever made me puke was mescaline, and they've never affected my GI tract beyond the gassiness I get on the 2C-B comedown.

My trips ALWAYS start when I'm in a bathroom. It really is the best psychedelic test in my case. I have a history of bursting out of the bathroom laughing like a madman, or staying in there for like an hour examining everything. Examining what exactly, I couldn't tell you.

one time i had a shower on a lot of LSD, and only lasted about 2 minutes before I realised the potential for a massive freak-out. extremely claustrophobic, repetitive noise of water beating on the tiles...
another time on the peak of the strongest trip I've had i went to the toilet and halfway through turned around to realise the door knob had fallen off. it took all of my willpower to not lose it right there lol, especially since music was blasting across the house and my phone was not on me so I couldn't have banged/yelled for someone to open it

ah i love the bathroom on psychedelics. i usually get stuck by the mirror once i eventually make it there, providing some kind of door isn't in my way that i think has some kind of profound meaning related to life by it. not to mention the action of pissing in itself. once i was pissing a rainbow of colours. once my piss was morphing into the toilet. ah......

Last time I tripped my friends told me I was in the bathroom for over 30 minutes. I remember looking into the toilet and seeing a face in there (not my reflection) and just couldnt stop staring at it. The bathroom is so much fun when tripping and always unpredictable.

My friend and I have analyzed this before. You always trip harder in the bathroom. Part of it is change of setting, part of it is being in an enclosed space, and part of it is the thought that inevitably accompanies bodily functions while tripping.

shall i venture towards the big picture humans as a farm for aliens, death as a cycle, humans as a bacteria metaphor??

Not a fan of the bathroom when on shrooms. First time I did them I stared in the mirror for a half hour. Second time I heard voices inside the echo of the bathroom fan and it really freaked me out.