• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Basic HEROIN Culture Questions

Jus wondering, when I get this powder/tar (turns to tar when u breath on it) an mix, shud I add an acid? Will that cut my prep time down? And if I fixed one up, an decided to keep for later, will hydrolysis cause immediate breakdown? Can I keep for 24 hrs?
Additionally, if I kept it in the syringe, will it make the plunger stick?
Lastly, I usually hit with 25 units, but I see ppl shooting 90 units even for smaller hit. Should I dilute more? Is that concentration too acidic/alkalynic for veins?
My body is in amazing health, I only hit here an there, an at least want to be medically safe/healthy as possible, and get a good one once in a while :)

You realize this post is like 2 years old? I kinda skim over recent replies, so I noticed your question. Not that I'm an expert or anything, but is the stuff you're asking about from the west coast? Because I've had what you're describing: powder that turns to tar when the air hits it. Being from So Cal, all I've ever seen is tar and the powder like you seem to have is on the higher end of the scale quality-wise. But basically treat it the same as any other black tar H. (Only a bit better, so don't do as much.) IMO. And BTW I only hit with like 30 units.

In l.a. its all tar for the most part. Bagged in tiny rubber water ballons and folded over and knotted so its a tight little ball. Usually dealers will hold them in their mouths, so they can swallow them if stopped by cops. Sometimes its nasty when you get a handful of wet baloons. Usually you can get a deal on twelve balloons called a pack.

My dude just uses tiny coin/weed ziplock baggies. Or sandwich bag corners. The tar i get is super sticky and leaves your hands stained like rootbeer. Once he had grayish powder but i didnt like it, intense rush but no legs.

Over in salt lake city we would also get balloons, the most common tar i got would be powder that would mold to tar when you blew hot air on it and rolled it between your fingers. Called "hawking it."

Up in Alaska, where im originally from, its a free for all. We get whatever whoever decides to bring up there from where ever they may come from. Were grateful we get anything haha. Prices are astronomical and we dont refer to tenths as dimes, we call them niftys, or nifs, and sometimes they can be as small as 0.06.

I've never gotten anything in a balloon. Then again, I don't get my shit from some random pusher on a street corner in the barrio like in a bad movie. That's what I picture when you talk about people holding balloons in their mouths. My guy usually just tears the corner off of a sandwich bag. And lately alot of people have just started calling it "black". Mostly I guess because it's all meth & H, so it's black or white. Mine is usually light to dark brown and rock hard. It only gets sticky if it's real warm out or I keep it in my pocket or my bra. I'm told it's about the best one can find in LA, but I've always gotten it from the same guy so I have no basis for comparison. I've seen other stuff, but never tried it.

^^yea but if it hard n not sticky at room temperature then it is likely of good quality

you can freeze tar n make it appear this way but its not gonna stay that way once its out of the freezer for awhile

all yall saying you get tar n the corner of a sandwich bag, how much does it stick to the bag? when i was gettin tar the plastic that was used was of n interesting variety like im not sure what kind of plastic they were using but anytime i got it in shoppin bag plastic or sandwich bag plastic i was constantly scrappin the bags....unless i was gettin the hard obsidian tar which was always the shit

The good dealers with the actual fire shit, don't need to hype it. They don't need to tell you how bomb it is.... the shit speaks for itself and word spreads.

^ Very true.

I hated it when dealers would call me to tell me about their bomb ass shit, but usually these "dealers" were not even what I would consider to be dealers at all; they were more just professional middlemen than anything else.

^Lol, every dealer says they have the best around.

He's never said it. It's what everyone else that I come across who knows him says. This guy never talks... just drops a bag over the wall. I hardly ever see his face. It's the first time I've had a hook up who isn't someone I've known for 10 or 20 years. Kinda nice not to have to be social when I pick up.

^^yea but if it hard n not sticky at room temperature then it is likely of good quality

you can freeze tar n make it appear this way but its not gonna stay that way once its out of the freezer for awhile

all yall saying you get tar n the corner of a sandwich bag, how much does it stick to the bag? when i was gettin tar the plastic that was used was of n interesting variety like im not sure what kind of plastic they were using but anytime i got it in shoppin bag plastic or sandwich bag plastic i was constantly scrappin the bags....unless i was gettin the hard obsidian tar which was always the shit

When it sticks to the bag like that, you just put it flat on a spoon, rub the other side of the plastic and pull it off quick like a band-aid. Most of the dope will stick to the spoon. Abracadabra...like magic.:D

^ Very true.

I hated it when dealers would call me to tell me about their bomb ass shit, but usually these "dealers" were not even what I would consider to be dealers at all; they were more just professional middlemen than anything else.

Yeah the real pros, the ones who do it for a living and take it seriously, let their product speak for itself. It's heroin... it doesn't require a fucking marketing/sales campaign.

When it sticks to the bag like that, you just put it flat on a spoon, rub the other side of the plastic and pull it off quick like a band-aid. Most of the dope will stick to the spoon. Abracadabra...like magic.:D

yea i know the trick i just hated gettin my shit in shopping n sandwich bags, cuz then if it was stuck in random spots on the bag you'd have little dabs of dope over the entire surface of the spoon n then would have to use more water then u wanted to or would have to keep tiltin the spoon to get the water over each spot, there were always ways to remedy the situation but i dunno it was just a hassle. i really wish i could describe that certain kinda plastic i used to get it in better, it never stuck

SIDENOTE: wonder if bricks n stacks is ok, hope he didnt get locked up....or worse:\

Yeah the real pros, the ones who do it for a living and take it seriously, let their product speak for itself. It's heroin... it doesn't require a fucking marketing/sales campaign.
Word. Those who are only in it for the green are the best and they usually have their operation going nicely with several people providing the same product that nearly always keep the same quality. These people will never call you and say they have the best gear in town, they will not call you at all. They know you will call them.

burgh boy your right i sure miss da burgh …..westside ….easy as shit even when i just visit

I'm planning to go cold turkey...getting chills now...but its such a nice day, ill probably wont last to long...

Reading this thread is the first time I've wished I live in America. The H scene there sounds amazing.

The scene here used to be huge, especially in Sydney and Melbourne, but for a whole amount of reasons took a massive nosedive around 2000/2001 and meth came in and replaced it as the hard drug of choice. It's still around - I've only sampled it from two sources and it was very high quality, but I'm told that that's far from the norm. The scene itself consists mainly of middle aged users who got started when it was huge in the 90's and never fully gave up, although that's changing a little since the younger generation developed a taste for pharms (oxys, morphine and fentanyl are very popular) and then figure 'and opiate is an opiate when they can't get their first choice. And now that the new OP oxycontin from America have been introduced, it will be interesting to see Australia mimic's America's Heroin boom.

Last edited:
^ I always used to gather up my tent, sleeping bag, and a big bag of weed and benzos and drive up to the mountains while I was kicking. I'd find a nice lake and a spot to lay under the stars and hike around. Live off the land and shit; makes the whole process slightly more peaceful.