• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Banging angel dust?

I don't think there's anymore truth to someone flipping out on PCP than on a high dose of any other psychedelic. I think it was just an availability thing as it seemed to be very prevalent for two decades. Super potent dissociative + lots of users = disaster, IMO.

I don't think there's anymore truth to someone flipping out on PCP than on a high dose of any other psychedelic. I think it was just an availability thing as it seemed to be very prevalent for two decades. Super potent dissociative + lots of users = disaster, IMO.
Pcp is just a lot harder to dose cause you only need a small amount and it's so powerful.

I don't know I've heard lots of news reports of people in the states cutting their 7 year olds head off sticking it in the freezer and phoning the cops saying someone stabbed their baby. Or the guy who threw his intestines at the police in a final attempt to take em all down before dropping dead from his injuries he can't feel whatsoever. .
Or mabye that was bath salts the intestine one? Man that bath salts I wonder if there's any truth to how people react to bath salts

Those stories are just that stories. The people involved could have been on any drug or none at all. Considering a guy that was stole cold sober (but a unmedicated schizophrenic) chopped off a persons head on a greyhound bus in Winnipeg anything is possible. After my own experience with dust the thought of getting into a fight on it scares the shit out of me to be honest and i am not exactly shy when it comes to a scrap.

Those stories are just that stories. The people involved could have been on any drug or none at all. Considering a guy that was stole cold sober (but a unmedicated schizophrenic) chopped off a persons head on a greyhound bus in Winnipeg anything is possible. After my own experience with dust the thought of getting into a fight on it scares the shit out of me to be honest and i am not exactly shy when it comes to a scrap.
What's to be scared of? Aint like it'll hurt.

Do you have access to a scale accurate down to single milligrams, properly calibrated? If you don't, I wouldn't even try this. Don't think I'd bang it either, IM seems more reasonable. Do you need to know how to prepare solutions for IM, how to go about needling yourself, and the like? I'm sure there are already threads for these things...

Are you experienced with at least ketamine or PCP analogues? I can't imagine going balls deep with dodgy cooked up street PCP without having tried some similar substances that have at least a lesser duration.

I remember reading this years ago, can't find F&B's first trip PCP trip report, the search hates me, but you could dig, or ask...

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/330462-PCP-2nd-Time-Ketamine-s-Weird-Big-Brother

Do you have access to a scale accurate down to single milligrams, properly calibrated? If you don't, I wouldn't even try this. Don't think I'd bang it either, IM seems more reasonable. Do you need to know how to prepare solutions for IM, how to go about needling yourself, and the like? I'm sure there are already threads for these things...

Are you experienced with at least ketamine or PCP analogues? I can't imagine going balls deep with dodgy cooked up street PCP without having tried some similar substances that have at least a lesser duration.

I remember reading this years ago, can't find F&B's first trip PCP trip report, the search hates me, but you could dig, or ask...

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/330462-PCP-2nd-Time-Ketamine-s-Weird-Big-Brother

Yea I got all that but liquid is so much easier to get that I may as well say fuck it to banging it.

I I mean the face eating was not bullshit either was it?

If you are referring to the guy in miami....it was total bullshit. The tox report came back and the culprit only had a small amount of THF in his system, nothing else. Of course the media didn't report that and right after it happened they were saying that it was bath salts and so were the police.

I don't understand how police and media can report something to the public with absolutely no proof, and then there not be a retraction or correction.

yup it was the evil drugs that made him eat face, instills fear and creates hysteria and keeps ratings up. don't let your kids try bathsalts or they will eat faces too.

and to the OP: I wouldn't bang some dirty street pcp. if you are really that into the idea get some lab grade shit from an RC vendor. Street drug dealers are basically all morons that use god knows what to cut drugs with to make an extra buck.

If you are referring to the guy in miami....it was total bullshit. The tox report came back and the culprit only had a small amount of THF in his system, nothing else. Of course the media didn't report that and right after it happened they were saying that it was bath salts and so were the police.

I don't understand how police and media can report something to the public with absolutely no proof, and then there not be a retraction or correction.

yup it was the evil drugs that made him eat face, instills fear and creates hysteria and keeps ratings up. don't let your kids try bathsalts or they will eat faces too.

and to the OP: I wouldn't bang some dirty street pcp. if you are really that into the idea get some lab grade shit from an RC vendor. Street drug dealers are basically all morons that use god knows what to cut drugs with to make an extra buck.

I think PCP is great but I think it's possible it triggers something in some people who already a little bit crazy.

As soon as things start getting crazy the clothes are coming off! I've seen a few bad experiences with friends of mine and they all got naked. Weird.

I'd say it's a bad idea, I smoked weed with pcp on weed once when no one told me this was laced weed. Had interested hallucinations to say the least, drove to the beach at 2am and watched as grass and vines grew up from the sand and the shadows danced. Snorted 4-meo-pcp as well, I almost made the mistake of watching some interesting footage of nazi concentration camps **the movie night and fog is really well made and good but damn not a good watch on any psychoactive!** so I watched naruto videos instead this video here made me feel really disturbed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCgIfaWYsdU
I can only imagine what nazi's would have done to me……jeez! Somehow my ex gf was able to handle herself and watch her brother and sister and act totally normal around people, dunno how she pulled that off.

What I'm trying to say is for me I would never inject pcp that's just asking for trouble.