View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Banging angel dust?

MafiaInsane

Bluelighter
I've see a few threads but nothing too helpful. I'm talkin in different forms too. I can get my hands on a vial of some wet, or just dust. What's the right way to bang it?

Don't bang myself but I've done a lot of dust and it has put me in places that no other drug ever did including jail, lol.

Don't bang myself but I've done a lot of dust and it has put me in places that no other drug ever did including jail, lol.
Yea it'll fuck you up but damn bangin it gotta be like a new level high no other drug can get you to. I seem friends do it and they speak highly of it.

ya i got locked up on dust too.

also OP i wouldn't bang wet, that liquid is probably full of nasty shit, if you're gonna bang it bang powder if anything (never done it myself though.)

i've heard of misguided dealers taking the "embalming fluid/formaldehyde" shit too seriously and actually putting formaldehyde in the wet, you could end up with a mummified arm or something.

also OP i wouldn't bang wet, that liquid is probably full of nasty shit, if you're gonna bang it bang powder if anything (never done it myself though.)

i've heard of misguided dealers taking the "embalming fluid/formaldehyde" shit too seriously and actually putting formaldehyde in the wet, you could end up with a mummified arm or something.

Yeah you right about that. Thats pretty much what I thought.

Back in the day there used to be a fair amount of angel dust round here as the bikers used to make tons of it. Alot of it was sold as mescaline (everyone with a clue knew it was dust) and sometimes you got it sprayed on shitty weed. I smoked a half gram joint of PCP laced weed (i don't know how much dust was in it but there just have been alot) and only gave my friends a few puffs of it so i pretty much smoked it all to myself. My friends got royally fucked off a few puffs and by the time i was finished the joint i knew i was going to be in for it. I started to get those dissociative type hallucinations (PCP feels alot more like DXM then ketamine) and within 20 minutes or so i was basically paralysed. I was so fucked up i didn't even know who's house i was in. I couldn't even stand up to take a piss so 2 of my friends had to prop me up ffs. After maybe 6 hours i was able to move again but holy shit i was fucked up into the next morning. I would love to try it again just at a much lower dose.

I do know a few people who shot up PCP but i have no idea what form it was in. Basically as soon as they slammed it they where totally unable to move for hours. One of the guys said it must be what it feels like to be a quadriplegic and schizophrenic at the same time which is how i would describe it at the dose i took as well. Since there is no way of knowing how pure it is, if there are any cuts in it or if there are any impurities left over from the synthesis of it shooting it up could be very dangerous. Also smoking it packs a fuckin hell of a punch so why not just smoke it? And no way would i bang that liquid shit going around in some places today as fuck knows what's in that shit. Plus it certainly doesn't look like something that should be in a syringe much less something that should be injected.

Personally if i was going to do it again id get the powder and snort it as i imagine it would be alot easier to judge your dose rather then smoking, eating or banging it.

I don't know where PCP get's it's reputation for violence though as i couldn't walk on the shit and could barely talk let alone go on a rampage. A fucking 6 year old girl could have kicked the shit out of me the state i was in ffs.

Haha yea its so weird how some people flip out on that stuff and start getting violent and when you smoke it you can't feel your face and you feel giddy/immobile. Mabye its from people mixing it with Meth and whatnot cause it does cause you to be pain free and the Meth or whatever other drug you take on top of it could cause violent outbursts. Or mabye it just affects some people differently.

I've smoked it once on a blunt dipped in it a couple years back but thought it seemed to dirty or sumthing just wasn't for me I like opiates more..
I remember when I was a kid I got some what I thought was coke but when I dumped it out it was this weird almost black powder that was like magnetic when you tried to rail it the stuff would clump together like pulverised magnets would do. I told one of my buds and he said DO NOT DO IT it angel dust and it will make me go crazy being 15 years old I ended up throwing it out I was too scared to try it. I always thought dust came only in liquid? Or is this not true I don't know a whole lot about it besides its what they use to preserve dead people's body's and can cause mania when ingested. I couldn't imagine shooting up any form of it.

Last edited:
Haha yea its so weird how some people flip out on that stuff and start getting violent and when you smoke it you can't feel your face and you feel giddy/immobile. Mabye its from people mixing it with Meth and whatnot cause it does cause you to be pain free and the Meth or whatever other drug you take on top of it could cause violent outbursts. Or mabye it just affects some people differently.

the most savage beating i ever gave someone was on dust. lost 3 years of my life over that shit.

Have not seen that shit in my part of the world in years. Fucked up story: Knew of some guys who'd get laced on pcp n speed and do armed robberies. One guy got shot when they fucked up and hit one of those armor guard cars they transport cash in. Except it was after the car had delivered the cash. Cops were on to them and the crew ran. The guy who had been shot managed to swim across a river. Thing is a guy bleeding from a gunshot wound climbing out of a river in a major city isn't an everyday event so he got caught pretty fucking quick smart.

Moral of the story I think IVing pcp in whatever form you guys in the states get it these days wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. I IM 3 meo pcp at max 20 mg's and it is an RC 1/2 the potency of pcp and it can get pretty nutty especially if you have some meth as well... I think treezy z experience is the rule not the exception. Just my thoughts on the subject though which don't mean much. I just hope you don't flip if you do IV some pcp. If you did It'd be like Iving any other drug that needs mg scales if it's pure powder. Carefully and with sterile technique and equipment including normal saline for injection. At least that's what I use for IMing 3 meo pcp, mxe, K etc.

I agree...no telling what else is in Wet...bang the dust...i used to bang PCP quite a bit and you break it down same as coke or the like.

I believe people go batshit crazy on phencyclidine because it affects dopamine more than any other disso.

you could end up with a mummified arm or something.

lulz

IVing dissociatives is pretty risky because you can get very intense effects before you take the needle out. IM does not really have that issue (I sometimes IM 3-MeO-PCP which is apparently pretty similar to regular PCP, it's quite effective that way but I never really take very high doses for reasons that might be obvious). But for IM you have to have pure clean product, real filters which are expensive, and there is less margin for error keeping it all sterile.

I've smoked it once on a blunt dipped in it a couple years back but thought it seemed to dirty or sumthing just wasn't for me I like opiates more..
I remember when I was a kid I got some what I thought was coke but when I dumped it out it was this weird almost black powder that was like magnetic when you tried to rail it the stuff would clump together like pulverised magnets would do. I told one of my buds and he said DO NOT DO IT it angel dust and it will make me go crazy being 15 years old I ended up throwing it out I was too scared to try it. I always thought dust came only in liquid? Or is this not true I don't know a whole lot about it besides its what they use to preserve dead people's body's and can cause mania when ingested. I couldn't imagine shooting up any form of it.

Most of the stories you hear of people having super human strength and pulverising the fuck out of say 3 cops are just bullshit. Okay 3 cops would be easy to beat compared to many people if they had no weapons but your not going to do that when they have handguns, tazers, pepper spray and truncheons. I have no doubt some people do get violent on it because i have know a few twats that get violent on any psycho active substance pretty much besides Cannabis. So yeah no doubt some people get out of hand on it but know one i know who has tried it ever has oddly enough. Most people i know seem to get so fucked up that walking is a big chore nevermind fighting. I think the whole PCP scare in the 70's and 80's and stories about people being able to take on 8 cops and such are just that, stories. It's certainly nowhere near as bad as alcohol is for causing violence that's for sure.

The Angel Dust that was going around in Atlantic Canada years ago (i never even heard of it after about 2002 and i had it in 98 i think) was this kind of pasty stuff that people called mescaline but anyone with a clue knew was PCP. Most people snorted it or ate it but some people did smoke it too.. There was also the powder stuff and that liquid. I can't remember if the stuff the guy i got it off was powder he put in with the weed or the liquid PCP but whatever it was it fucked me right up. I would definitely give it a go again but preferably id snort it.

I have IVed ketamine before and it can be risky because if you slam too much you may not get the needle out of your arm before you are unable to move. I IVed 2 30mg shots of ketamine back to back and barely got the needle out. If someone walked in on you when you when you where fucked up like that they may very well think your ODi Going by the experience the guys i knew who slammed PCP that one time had the stuff is alot more paralysing to say the least. And yeah there is no way of telling what impurities are in it. It's worth noting that the stupid formaldehyde thing is full of total shit! That came about because PCP was nicknamed embalming fluid in some places and the media and some people where too stupid to know the difference :! . Formaldehyde is certainly not in any form of PCP though. That is unless some dealers are stupid enough to try and sell actual formaldehyde :|

I actually think there could be truth to it. Not 'superhuman' strengh and stuff described unrealistically like that of course... but people going manic, raging and not feeling pain or not sensing when their bodies say stop, enough that is all I can take... yes I guess with enough dopamine raging to cause the violence and enough dissociation to cause the numbness...

yeah I guess its more typical to just go utterly catatonic but in rare cases dont people seriously actively flip out on PCP-like stuff hardcore? I mean the face eating was not bullshit either was it?

I actually think there could be truth to it. Not 'superhuman' strengh and stuff described unrealistically like that of course... but people going manic, raging and not feeling pain or not sensing when their bodies say stop, enough that is all I can take... yes I guess with enough dopamine raging to cause the violence and enough dissociation to cause the numbness...

yeah I guess its more typical to just go utterly catatonic but in rare cases dont people seriously actively flip out on PCP-like stuff hardcore? I mean the face eating was not bullshit either was it?

I don't know I've heard lots of news reports of people in the states cutting their 7 year olds head off sticking it in the freezer and phoning the cops saying someone stabbed their baby. Or the guy who threw his intestines at the police in a final attempt to take em all down before dropping dead from his injuries he can't feel whatsoever. .
Or mabye that was bath salts the intestine one? Man that bath salts I wonder if there's any truth to how people react to bath salts

I don't know I've heard lots of news reports of people in the states cutting their 7 year olds head off sticking it in the freezer and phoning the cops saying someone stabbed their baby. Or the guy who threw his intestines at the police in a final attempt to take em all down before dropping dead from his injuries he can't feel whatsoever. .

woah, no thanks. I'll just stick to ketamine.