• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

"Bad Trips" on LSD / Cause & Effects of Someone in a Psychedelic Crisis

Lol, despite your arrogance you are indeed a character MetanoiaMan. I am starting a mushroom grow using the PF-Tek soon. I will keep a log, but I do not think discussion of drug production is allowed on BL so it will be on another forum. Insofar as everything else, I do not have the energy nor desire to engage in some kind of flame war/argument/pissing contest with some stranger over the internet - although I do disagree with most all of your initial assertions. And yes, I have read many of your posts, as I spent the vast majority of my time on the forums lurking rather than posting.

I recently began studying Zen Meditation, and I'm going to begin to practice yoga as well. I need to find a way to incorporate my deeply spiritual experiences that I have had on psychedelics into my atheistic worldview and I have too many friends who swear by yoga and meditation to not see that there is obviously much value to be held in it. Never forget that every single human on this planet has something to teach you, if you can see past their personality.

You have it all wrong with me being on some big ego trip of having delusions of grandeur myself. Far from it. All I can do with anything in life is to draw the best available conclusion from all the evidence available to me and go with it until I am shown evidence otherwise. When I am wrong I quickly admit it, and I never claimed to be any sort of expert, guru, or prophet. As far as your opinion on what you think ole Ralph and Stan would think about "turning people on" at Dead shows, I disagree.

There was a report by the DEA that in each and every city the Dead would stop in on tour there was an exponential increase in the amount of LSD locally available for a period of time after the band left town. The trend has been in effect for the duration of the bands career, and has continued for the last 20 years after Jerry's death. If we wanted to get rich of LSD and didn't recognize it for the incredibly powerful and important tool in our evolution as humans that it is, this would not be the case. I know very few people who work with large quantities of L that have dollar signs in their eye. I suppose I am rambling now, but moving lots of paper work is a spiritual mission and is a sacred work - if we simply didn't care then there are a lot more profitable drugs that kids could sell to make their money to get to the next show. None of us have any delusions of grandeur, and take the immense risk of traveling with tenpacks upon tenpacks knowing that we are doing some greater good and helping spread Love and Light.

I would be interested to hear more about your mushroom grow, as it seems you had a great success and are very happy with the results.
Sure thing. A little common ground is always a good thing, for a friendly rivalry. That's cool what you are saying about LSD. I think I've had some good experiences with it. And I definitely enjoyed the Dead a few times. Have always found LSD so hard to come by. Mushrooms as well as I'm a bit older now and not hanging with people who are into psychedelics as much as I did when i was younger. Have studied Yoga and Zen pretty passionately over the last ten to fifteen years. You will definitely find some crossover with your psychedelic experiences. If you get good at just having your ass sit on the mat, keep your spine straight and stay aware of your physical sensations, your crown chakra will blossom open like a thousand petaled lotus, just like it does with psychedelics. Yoga is good for helping you sit, and you will find the sensations stimulated by a vinyasa flow class are similar to the body load of mushrooms. it can be quite addicting. I am not sure what PF trek is? But I will say if you do some research there are some pretty solid grow kits available for about a hundred dollars that have everthying you will need and the convenience is worth the money. You will usually have to find the spores separately but that is easy as well. The important thing is to make sure that you have clear instructions that you understand. It's more like baking than it is like cooking a meal. Be precise, follow instructions, keep the temperatures and humidity to presribed levels. The important thing is to be patient with the work you have to do. Be meditative. It's like alchemy. Get into a meditative state of mind when doing the work. DO NOT RUSH. Prepare the cakes meticulously. Have them in the dark in the proper temps. I was able to grow this summer in different' locations around my house that matched required standards cause I was alone and able to move things around the house. When the cakes are colonized and ready to fruit, MAKE SURE to soak them in quart bags of water for 16-20 hours in the refrigerator. before placing them in a terrarium. This will make a HUGE DIFFERENCE in volume and size of the mushrooms. The mushrooms I grew in my first batch, were PUNY, because I wasn't patient enough to put them in the water first. This sometimes delays fruiting 2-3 days, but it makes each mushroom 2-3 times the size of mushrooms that you do not do this process with. It is incredible. Sunlight is important in the terrarium as is humidity and lower temperatures. I grew so many mushrooms this summer using 100 dollars with of supplies and 40 dollars worth of spores that I am literally giving them away. I also am encapsulating them as well as putting them in chocolates. It is an incredible feeling knowing that I basically have about thirty trips worth around. It makes me very particular about when I use them, and how. It's very empowering. If you have more specific questions that I can be helpful with, PM me. I actually thought the whole process was a bit of a moneymaking scam, but the truth is that I actually couldn't believe how much mushrooms I produced. They grow like weeds. Literally, like weeds. I ended up putting the cakes outside at a certain point, cause I just had no more storage space for new mushrooms. Cheers.