• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Bad trip still scares me years after

Compulusive AF AutoTripper...did just eat the extra 50 ug.

300 total. Plugging LSD definitely feels more pleasurable on the comeup.

When I plugged MDMA decades ago, I noticed it changed it's feel- less stimulatory, tensing, more muscularly jellyfying, deeply mellowing.

LSD seems similar. So it's not as tense, but more intense as it keeps risingnfor hours until I realise how damn high I am.

This is a goofy mess, guys, what about harm reduction? eh (have to add 'eh' - I'm Canadian).
A brave kid comes in for advice and people start on about adding cannabis cloud on top of looping confusion while sober, and there goes Autotripper literally bragging about insanely high consumption. - this does not seem ok.

maybe we need a reset. here.

this has to be totally alienating to a kid coming in for some help.
his fear is real. let us just acknowledge that. we all know someone who has scared themselves to bits.
what did we do for them?

Basically we have to admit that we come crawling back to something that completely destroys us, and somehow we like it, and some of us think he should too. Which is why someone gave it to him in the first place. Not everyone likes it or needs it.
First somehow calm him down. then somehow share his story: a story of being mind-raped by himself over and over.

@at567
yes it will pass, no it's not your fault or anyone's fault. no it does not actually go back to how it was before, but it never would anyway, and no, nobody is actually normal so not feeling normal is normal, even if you don't feel normal in your own unique way. that is something you have to get comfortable with.

Some people experience it worse than others who are luckier, ok. We somehow pull it together and get on with our lives, some enjoying drugs and others having to be careful because it was so rough they cannot forget it or process. Drugs do not give you what dreams do not give you so you end up not missing anything if you don't use them.

I would just like to say...

Long ago (before I discovered that one should NEVER smoke weed when tripping), I had a few difficult experiences which, for me, were deeply troubling, since psychedelics were the most important thing in the world to me. I recovered by taking small doses, and bit by bit I worked through the problem that way. So easy does it, and you'll be fine. 🙏

look as good as possible. it will make your life better and you will also do better as a result

Last edited: