Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Bad experiences microdosing LSD

Hi. I keep an open mind.

However I also reason, commit all out towards abstaining absolute truth.

So with those words from you yes, generally it is the case.

Like exstacy for example. Petite females weller wasted same dose vs huge hubby.

And so on.

Except I do believe, LSD!

An exception to that rule.

I imagine there are other psychedelics to which the same principle applies too.

Maybe somebody else can chime in here, as I am no oracle dis jus wotithought enit lol

@JackARoe
@Xorkoth
@TripSitterNZ
@Ballz_Trippington

Would know off top of my head re the above, whoever ain't too too busy maybe.

There are no exceptions. It's a basic principle of pharmacokinetics. That's not to say that any larger person will always be affected more by a drug than any smaller person, but for every drug, a larger person will need a higher dose to achieve a given effect than a smaller person on average.

I took half a gel tab of acid once and I felt it made me more creative, introspective, and made going with the flow of everything much easier like the acid would make me adjust to whatever came my way in an easier matter like if I was in a laughing situation, I laughed even harder, if i was in a serious situation the acid would allow me to be serious. My mind was able to control everything, I had a slight body high and when I thought of music I saw the notes and chords differently, when I went to go color a mandala I felt like I understood the colors and designs in a intricate way. It's like my thoughts were more analytical. Like I took half a gel tab so I felt half a high instead of a full experience it was weird like that.

There are no exceptions. It's a basic principle of pharmacokinetics. That's not to say that any larger person will always be affected more by a drug than any smaller person, but for every drug, a larger person will need a higher dose to achieve a given effect than a smaller person on average.
Yes but extent of difference in that effect is enormous! Factor I know that contribute to that is for a start potency. Usually the more potent the drug the less important it is. So with LSD or DMT or Salvia it’s a lot less important than for example with mushrooms (or pure psilocin, doesn’t matter much I think) and with mushrooms it’s a lot less important than with alcohol.

I’m pretty sure it also has to do with how fast substance crosses blood-brain barrier and/or how lypophilic substance is. I think with THC it’s less pronounced than with diazepam and with diazepam less than with morphine. BA could also easily contribute to differences how weight of a person influences need to adjust dose.

Also if BA of substance is about 99%, like in case of I.V. heroin, doesn’t that mean all of it reaches brain? Isn’t than more logical that mass/size of the brain is more important factor than that of the rest of the body?

After reading this thread I much more understand why a lot of people where I am used to do small amounts of acid with a small amounts of amphetamine for parties. I have feeling that for those like me (and I think that’s pretty common) who find small doses of acid unpleasant adding a bit of euphoria from amphetamine could make it a good combo (even Albert H. said LSD + amphs is the worst combo and I imagine that’s true for most people if doses of both ain’t low or at least that of LSD very low, low enough to not feel body-load).