• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Bad comedown

I think Benny said said that in more meaningful ways than one but just in case of anyone didn't understand the last bit: DRUGS ARE BAD!

OP How are we feeling today? I see 4 threads of yours here like what are you doing... :(

but just in case of anyone didn't understand the last bit: DRUGS ARE BAD!

Should I edit my post a little? Is it hard to understand?

I'm just going to say it again, because I know Lauren is not going to be happy when she reads my posts (I probably wouldn't be either) I'm writing this purely because I'm trying to help. I love everyone here on BL. I'm only pointblank honest because I've seen situations like yours many times and they didn't turn out well. It is my duty as a member of a harm reduction community to pass on this honesty.

Nah I just put it in laymans terms for the functioning e-tards that didn't comprehend your good advice. :)

Your part in bold is absolutely correct, I've only been emphasizing my points because your right when we clearly know something is not right, we should as members of a HR forum, kinda scream as much as we can "ARE YOU SURE YOU SHOULD BE DOING THAT?!"

In all seriousness, Bluelight members often have a wealth of personal experience, when some of the people who have lived life longer than you have, tells you to slow down, you should think why, they could have been an addict at the bottom but re-rose for all you know, you could be heading down the path the exact same way that they did.

Keep it all in check and don't let the drugs run your life. Be safe, it may seem harsh but you got a lot of people looking out for you here Lauren. <3

Yep a come down for me never lasts more then a couple of days, i feel no after effects that persist for weeks. Everyone's brain chemistry is different and i know for a fact that drugs played a big role in my anxiety issues in my late teen years

I agree. I have essentially fallen in love with people while on Mdma, connecting deeply with people I had never met and just raving it up having the time of our life... and then the next day I wouldn't even like to talk to them, we just didn't vibe. So I don't really miss it now. It's just another thing that's not for me, as a slightly autistic introvert, but I'm glad I had the experience. I'm just kicking myself for smokin' all that dope. If I ever rolled again, I would do so only in the close company of my friends but to be honest I never would. It feels wonderful, magical even, but I feel like it just takes away from me and it's one night versus the rest of my life.

Also I don't like supporting drug dealers, that's another thing I don't vibe with. The high level hard drug dealers are usually armed and dangerous, and they regularly commit murders. These clandestine drug labs sure do not do our planet well, either - there has been massive deforestation in Cambodia to produce this drug, and I'm pretty sure there's nothing stopping the producers from chucking their chemical waste products out in the woods to avoid detection. There isn't really any EHS protocol in place. This drug, and its cutting agents, have caused a great many premature overdose deaths on this planet. Imagine losing your child to a pill, because raving exists. Personally, I'd prefer to stay away from the scene, even if I am aware of proper harm reduction methods - not everyone will be. The whole thing is like a weird sort of global psychosis, in my opinion, it is overall quite destructive even though therapeutic uses in controlled settings are certainly possible. So there are these negative impacts to be aware of. In my opinion it is best to avoid street drugs altogether and just do your own thing if you want to get high. Maybe I got so hooked on pot, because my source was spraying it with synthetic cannabinoids, or something even worse than that, to make it stronger and more addictive even though it was great weed on its own. How could I ever be sure that they weren't? And I consider my serotonin to be sacred and precious, why continue to fuck with it on that level after having a good round with it when I was younger and didn't know any better. Shrooms are what I vibe with best, and I am looking forward to eating a nice, big mushroom cap months/years down the road once I can truly say that I have beaten my addiction and have made a full recovery. I just find, that there is very little bullshit with the shrooms - for my being, and for my environment. At least when you are staying away from the commercial mushroom trade, I certainly do not believe they should be sold on the street to high schoolers or frequently used. That is easily avoided with the mushroom, as they occur naturally and there is very low addiction potential. There is no perfect consciousness expanding drug, but for myself that is the closest thing.

I think you're generalizing way too harshly here and giving drugs more beating and less recognition than they deserve. I can't understand these people that roll at raves, bond with complete strangers and then sober up and say how "fake" it is. well, of course it's fucking fake when you channel that empathy towards complete strangers. on the other hand, if you take your head out of your ass and don't hug everyone just cause you're drugged up and feel like it, and channel that empathy towards people you're already close with, i'm sure you'll find it's quite more genuine than you think. psychs and md can be therapeutic to people who aren't medically indicated for them, it has been for me and for people around me. drugs push you into mental states that allow learning and wipe away preconceptions, those are very powerful states to be in, but they're just drugs, how you utilize those states is up to you(as is the choice to decide they're cheap weekend highs). You might use it to better understand music and people you've loved throughout your life, connect with nature or keep your inner child alive by remembering how it feels to be as happy as a child, or you might use them to tell ugly people they're pretty, hug someone cause they ask you for gum or just to see "cool shit". all purposes are legitimate but don't be surprised the latter feels "fake" cause it doesn't outlast the duration of the high.

Not trying to glamorize or promote anything, i just don't think bias is fair, on either side. drugs are just drugs, they're not "bad" and not "good" - chemicals don't have moral affiliations - people do. I also don't think it's fair to say all top dealers are criminals. essentially you never really know where your gear comes from, could be from a drug syndicate, and could be just an honest chemist/small operation comprised of straight people trying to make ends meet/make a few extra bucks. could be the real life version of walter white before he lost his shit. no point in speculating, and honestly it doesn't really matter at that point down the dealing chain.

More to the point, I have to agree with the what others have said, it doesn't seem like this sort of activity is the right thing for you, lauren. Maybe at a later point in life, maybe never, but sure as hell not at the present moment. If you do choose to keep partaking, at least cut back your doses substantially, no more than 100-120mg a night out with no redosing is my advice.

Last edited: