Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

B9's Quaint Olde Tea Shoppe vs. Pass the scones

Do you not like tea?

• Total voters
He's hard to get in touch with these days - shame I quite liked him

Not a bad old stick but wasn't much of a tea drinker oddly enough. Can pass on any felicitations you have going spare for a small fee too :)

Perfect. That'll do nicely. Just need a message now. And possibly some reference to tea sooner or later - you know what these modnazis are like 8)

Hallo are you doing well I hope? & if you have a dose of 4acoDMT laying about be a sweetheart & pop it in the post please - seriously -better hit the unapproved button quickly ;)

Today I was fed some homemade delicious fruit cake which I declared as being purchased.:!

The reult was being called a cheeky mare and B9 recomending that I be slapped silly for my insolence 8o!!!

Haha :D Oh man fruit cake <3 I wannnnnt some now! Drinking chai, man I love it so so much, I'd marry it if I could.

How you can mistake farmhouse made cake as served to you by a farmers wife & think it shop bought is beyond me - the taste gives it away everytime

No taste is a thing also known as flavour - straw is just like dead stalks off wheat not comparable in way shaope or form really - this cake was blindingly good cake - perfect cake in fact

I'd ask her to bake you one - but I'd have to lie & say it was for me - & some people I find it hard to lie to - except myself I'm class at that

We all have our strengths and weaknesses.

Have a rather scrumptious looking pasty lined up for lunch :)

Hopefully a righteous filling is contained within it's warm crumbling walls?

Indeed - a blessed beast lay down its life so I may chomp on its remains :|

Better do that now before it's time to cook the wee one's lunch - ciao.

Good morning tea n' scone fiends <3 I'm only drinking the real caffeinated bush during the day now - some Darjeeeling for breakfast.

No scones, though I'm eyed up profiteroles winking at me in the fridge... some toast and butter may be better and what my body wants 8)

Morning there Kate :D Would fucking love some scones, keep meaning to get some.

Drinking Lapsang Souchong this morning, really goes well with the cold weather. Can't get enough of it at the moment.

Need to rearrange my tea-desk, it's getting out of control and edging my PS3 toward the floor. Shall do it tomorrow, going out in a minute.