• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Awkward Acid Moments Youve had

Oh yeah and one time I thought my friend (also tripping) was stairing and smirking at me, like there was supposed to be some in-joke between us or something...

So after a while I stood up and yelled at him "fucking stop it!! What's your fucking problem?!" in a really serious way. I seriously wanted to punch him in the head, even though he was my good friend.

He had no idea what I was on about, I looked stupid for getting worked up over a delusion and felt like I wrecked his trip...

But for the rest of that trip I couldn't look anybody in the eye, it was almost painful to do when I did, and I could see people's faces when I closed my eyes. I almost

awkward and acid go hand in hand.

one night i was at a club candyflipping, and i thought i was having conversations with people, but apparently i wasnt making very much sense. my sentences were incomplete and i was getting rather frustrated not being able to explain what i was trying to say.

another time we were all sitting in a circle tripping, not talking, but we all felt so weird and awkward, even though we are all close friends.

I've walked into my gf's sisters room, thinking it was her, started to get undressed only to hear my name gettin roared, her sister waking up and me freaking the fuck out

I saw someone take a shit on the dancefloor in the middle of a rave.

fklsdfhasdkfhsdkbleck.

I'm not sure if he was on LSD or not...but he was on some sick shit for sure; he didn't realize that he had done what he did.

I was in a coffeehouse trying to set my mind straight after five hours of a strong trip. A female friend noticed me and engaged me in some small talk. She was wearing a miniskirt and I stared at her legs like a wolf.
While shocked that I would be so blunt, I looked up and asked her what she expected, wearing those kind of clothes.
It made sense to both of us, but it was awkward of course.

going around to every table at work's christmas dinner asking if anybody had found a little bag with some important things in them!

then starting to really freak out as I was sure that I really had dropped my baggie of acid on the ground and the boss had picked it up!

then started to crawl under the tables looking for it - REALLY FREAKING OUT NOW!!!

Mumbling to myself while I try to retrace my steps, trying to avoid my boss who i KNEW HAD MY ACID!!!!

GIVE ME BACK MY ACID BOSS DUDE!!!!!

then checking my back pocket to find the little baggie of acid - exactly where I put it!

that was a nice way to waste 30mins of potential free drinking time!

first time I dropped I was sitting around a lake with some friends that I had just met that weekend, I started to black out at one point and the next thing I remember was a few people asking me If I was alright. Told them yeah I'm fine I don't mean it really. Kind of felt bad for worrying them.:(

haha funy story man. I had a weird acid trip this wkend.

We were doin acid at a mates house before we were leaving for the club. We got into the club and it was weird. We were lining up in the que and the line seemed to get longer, we were all laughing. My mates was talkin to me but he was facing another direction talking to someone else he then realised im behind him. Anyway we got to the line they were searching us with a metal detector. It was my turn, i stepped in front of the entrance they used the metal detector on me and it made noises, i took out my key and said it must of been the key, he then used it again and it made another sound. He told me to pack everything out of my pockets im like ohh shit he will see my pills in my wallet and started unziping my wallet then i thought to myself man i shouldnt do that he wont see it if i dont open it so i stoped bout half way when i opned it and closed it back up. The next thing i realise that the guy was sitting down on the floor curled up laughing, first i saw he had an angry face but then when he was sitting down i was like wtf?? Then i packed my stuff into my pockets and stumbled into the club whilst dropping my popper (amyl) on the floor. I stood in the entrance inside and im like wtf happened? I still donno if i was dreaming or it was reality but i clearly remember it happening. After that it got stranger i just wished it would wear off so i can finally relax. I dropped 2 pills at once which didnt really hit me so i took another one. The next thing i noticed that i was feeling energetic and felt a bit social and releaved. Man that was a hella of a roll/trip for me that nite. Dont wanna go into too many details on what happened at my mates house cos i would be here all day:)

Most awkward was when i was planning on having some mates around for a night of trippin, ended up inviting more than i should of so was round 10, which i recon is to many if ur really tripping n its ur house n ur parents are home.

Then, outa nowhere, a mate who i invited brought around uninvited 4 or 5 lads/lebs, n even tho i knew em, n there sweet people, together they were jst givin off a rly negative vibe etc, so i walk to the kitchen (we were all in garage) then walk back n i go " My mum had a word.... you, you, etc etc have to get out....." They all jst stared at me. So fckn awkward. I ended up gettin em to leave bout 10 mins later.

We were on 4 hits of great acid, and we were watching 2001: A Space Odyssey, and all four of were completely entranced gazing at this film in my friend's dorm room. All of a sudden, we hear a bang bang bang on the door, and it is MY room mate coming back from a party completely trashed seeing what is up (we didn't get along great, as I am a mellow person, and he is a very angry kid). My friend Erik, who's room it was, opens the door, and proceeds to push the inebriated kid out the door as he is trying to force himself in the room. The rest of my fellow trippers are looking onward, astonished. After the kid is successfully vanquished, Erik turns to us and says" "Holy shit! I almost got in a fight on 4 hits of acid!"

It was extraordinary and hilarious at the same time.

2 weeks ago, tripping on 1 1/2 hits at a friends house. I still hold this as the most awkward experience i've had (even though the 5 other people were also on acid)

ABout 1.5hours in, when we were all peaking, we entered a point of 'mind-reading' between me and 2 of my friends.. it was incredibly awkward because i felt like they could read my mind, my secrets etc.. And if that wasnt enough we then had 2 sober friends come over around 9:30pm and sit on the couch and watch a movie.. they didnt know we were all on acid.. they just assumed we were stoned. Had me incredibly paranoid.. cause they didnt know, so i felt compelled to confront them.. told them 'You have no idea' 'You have no idea whats going on' then started laughing and put my hands over my eyes..

They just stared at me and 1 of them said 'your not gonna explode on me or anything are you?' i just stared blankly at them and walked off.

Well, I'm afraid I don't have any stories that are as funny as these, or that funny at all. But, my one LSD trip was pretty awkward at times.
-We were going to an arboretum, since it was the "most natural" thing on campus and got some gatorade. Apparently, everyone else got really meaningful stuff, while I just picked my favorite flavor. So everyone else is all "Dude! It wasn't whether or not I was getting blue, it was which blue I was gonna get!" and one was telling me why mine fit my mood. I was like "I'm...yellow? Well, my gramma is Asian..." It turns out, he felt I was "sour" because I wasn't yelling in a convenience store like the rest.
-The whole thing ended at someone's apt-warming party. I'm not much of an extrovert in the first place, but got really weirded out by this song where the hook/chorus was "Die motherfucker, die!" followed by two very realistic gunshots. It was weird, because I had listened to Carcass, the Power and the Glory, and generally darker stuff earlier and it hadn't bothered me. Maybe I'm more scared of gangsters than metal/hardcore bands.

Beer was very easy to get down on acid, though. Even watery piss beer!

My little brother tripping on a hit of acid and laughing non-stop for at least an hour... scared the shit out of me, and then I started feeling bad for bringing down everyone else. That all worked out though. :)

Riding in the car with my mom I sayed something softly and then totaly forgot what i sayed she says "what?' and i blurt out "YOU HEARD ME!" because i had no idea what i just sayed.... i hate car rides.. so glad those days are over

First Time Awkwardness

Me,K, F, P, J all dropped acid one night after work. it was like 4 am and we where all tired as shit .It was liquid that had been dropped on altoids.
J told us that he ahd put extra drops on a few of the altiods. I, at first wasn't convinced it was really acid. But we did them any way, starting with 2x a peice.
we waited like 2 hours and didn't really feel it for some reason so we decided to take another 1x each. about 10 mins after we redosed we all started tripping hard! about ten mins later we all start to feel it kick in, REALLY hard.
we all chill in J's house. We all stayed in the living room, which was painted bright orange. After about 30 mins our friend K started freaking out, and started saying things like....

"Are you Jesus?"
"Teach Me!"
"Was is with this LSD!"
"Are the Cops Awake right now?"
"come here! i want to talk to you"
"I'm Jesus!"

Little did we know this guy was a virgin and really confused about his sexuality. He was about 19 at the time. so after a while of him saying odd and weird things he gets up and picks up the coffee table and pours everything in my lap. Glass peices, ash trays, drinks, ect.
Then he says he';s sorry and sits down, J asks him, "Are we Cool?"
he says "yeah, we're cool...............not like i wanna suck your dick or anything.."
then he starts to harass everyone, male and female in the room, trying to kiss them and fuck them with his clothes on. Knocking down trash cans, and yelling the same things over and over.
We asked him to chill and stop but he wouldn't listen
Me, J,P and F decide he is going crazy, so we all tackle him and tie him up. we used a power cable and the wierd thing was he didn't resist and kinda let us do it to him. kinda like he enjoyed it.
so we all chill and he is tied up on the coffee table and clean up the mess.
we decide to put sunglasses on him and tape his mouth cause he was yelling

after a while he chills out and eventually we untie him. to our suprise the knots aren't even tied and he could have gotten free any time.

the awkward part was at the end, when he came back down. it lasted for like 4 hours untill we took him home. kinda creepy...

Onoe said:
I saw someone take a shit on the dancefloor in the middle of a rave.

fklsdfhasdkfhsdkbleck.

I'm not sure if he was on LSD or not...but he was on some sick shit for sure; he didn't realize that he had done what he did.
haha daaaaamn 8o

I find the entire LSD experience often to be an exercise in awkwardness. Not in any particularly negative sense, just the alienness/bizarre qualities of tripping.

lsd.jpg

talking to my mom on the phone about a job she was giving me, it was basically an interview, most uncomfortable moment

also when i was tripping a girl that i worked with came in and saw that i had whippits (we work at sbucks) shes like "you do those" i was like yeah but i bought them and i got so nervous that she was gonna tell on me that i stole nitrous