• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Awkward Acid Moments Youve had

One night my friend and I decided to eat mushrooms and go see this Pink Floyd tribute band. It was in a nice theater place with ushers and the works. Well, we walk in there tripping and realize we have to ask/be directed to our seats. Not to bad, we can handle ourselves while tripping.

However, our seats ended up being on the second floor balcony/mezzanine thing. We get told to go up the elevator. When we find the elevator, standing next to it is this usher guy who must have been around 80. He opened the elevator and ushered us in, complete with a ridiculous "right this way" hand gesture. We were in that silent elevator with this usher for what seemed like an eternity trying not to burst into hysterical laughter. Im laughing just thinking about it.

It was awkward but only because we were trying not to literally fall over with laughter in this elevator in front of this ancient usher. I bet he caught a good whiff of strange coming off of us regardless.

hydroazuanacaine said:
the university i attend (actually, the town it's in) has a particularly huge halloween party every year. two of my friends and I dropped. it came time to go out into the madness. we called some friend, he gave us directions to a house, we walked there. When we arrived, there was no party at the house and it looked empty. we called the friend and he didn't answer. front door was unlocked, so we decided to just go in. we wandered around the house; no one on the main floor, no one upstairs, no beer in the fridge. where the fuck are we? suddenly, we decide maybe we shouldn't be inside this house. as we open the front door to walk outside, a pizza man is about to knock on the door. obviously this lead to an awkward situation. we tried to explain to this pizza man that, despite the fact he just saw us walk out the front door, we did not live at or have any association with this house, we did not know who lived there but they are not home, and we didn't know anything about a pizza. we must not have seemed like we knew what was going on, because he just stared at us for a second (maybe said something i couldn't understand) and then proceeded to knock on the door we just walked out of. because we had not decided on an alternative destination, we just sat down on the swing seat on the porch and made phone calls as the pizza man waited for no one to answer the door, called wherever he works to ask about the address, knocked again, etc. We left before he did, but the time we spent with him on the porch was quite uncomfortable. oh yea, we were a dressed as a drug smuggling mexican, oscar the grouch, and raoul duke during this encounter.

still to this day, we have no idea where we were and why no one else was there.

i feel like this story does not capture the confusion and paranoia involved in the situation, but i cannot describe exactly what was going through our heads. just imagine being in the depths of an acid trip, realizing the possibility that you had just unlawfully entered and explored some random persons' house, and there being a man at the door when you're trying to make your exit. awkward.

That post is a fucking crease. I wasn't going to read it at first, now I'm glad I did.

This thread is hilarious

One time my friends and I took a bus to try and get some weed. I didn't tell them I was tripping until an hour or so after I started tripping. They all thought it was funny but the rest of the day I acted so wierd. I barely talked and we had to walk a long ass way to my friends house, so I had to take like 3 smoke breaks.
By the time we got weed I was so far gone and the weed just made me trip more. I thought my friends little brother shouldn't be able to talk if he is 3 years old so every time he talked it was tripping me out. Then I got paranoid in my own mind and thought I was retarded and my friends knew I was retarded but treated me like a child. I just sat there trying not to say anything stupid and kept myself in check so I wouldn't freak out.

Thats the last time I go for a long walking adventure when I trip out.

Spacedementia897 said:
This thread is hilarious

One time my friends and I took a bus to try and get some weed. I didn't tell them I was tripping until an hour or so after I started tripping. They all thought it was funny but the rest of the day I acted so wierd. I barely talked and we had to walk a long ass way to my friends house, so I had to take like 3 smoke breaks.
By the time we got weed I was so far gone and the weed just made me trip more. I thought my friends little brother shouldn't be able to talk if he is 3 years old so every time he talked it was tripping me out. Then I got paranoid in my own mind and thought I was retarded and my friends knew I was retarded but treated me like a child. I just sat there trying not to say anything stupid and kept myself in check so I wouldn't freak out.

Thats the last time I go for a long walking adventure when I trip out.

lol yeah the paranoia is the worst.

hydroazuanacaine said:
the university i attend (actually, the town it's in) has a particularly huge halloween party every year. two of my friends and I dropped. it came time to go out into the madness. we called some friend, he gave us directions to a house, we walked there. When we arrived, there was no party at the house and it looked empty. we called the friend and he didn't answer. front door was unlocked, so we decided to just go in. we wandered around the house; no one on the main floor, no one upstairs, no beer in the fridge. where the fuck are we? suddenly, we decide maybe we shouldn't be inside this house. as we open the front door to walk outside, a pizza man is about to knock on the door. obviously this lead to an awkward situation. we tried to explain to this pizza man that, despite the fact he just saw us walk out the front door, we did not live at or have any association with this house, we did not know who lived there but they are not home, and we didn't know anything about a pizza. we must not have seemed like we knew what was going on, because he just stared at us for a second (maybe said something i couldn't understand) and then proceeded to knock on the door we just walked out of. because we had not decided on an alternative destination, we just sat down on the swing seat on the porch and made phone calls as the pizza man waited for no one to answer the door, called wherever he works to ask about the address, knocked again, etc. We left before he did, but the time we spent with him on the porch was quite uncomfortable. oh yea, we were a dressed as a drug smuggling mexican, oscar the grouch, and raoul duke during this encounter.

still to this day, we have no idea where we were and why no one else was there.

i feel like this story does not capture the confusion and paranoia involved in the situation, but i cannot describe exactly what was going through our heads. just imagine being in the depths of an acid trip, realizing the possibility that you had just unlawfully entered and explored some random persons' house, and there being a man at the door when you're trying to make your exit. awkward.

I hate the feeling of not knowing wht's going on when you where EXACTLY sure of what was going on like 20 minutes prior...this happens enough being sober let alone while you are tripping.

I've had great experiences with LSD in my life and wayy to many awkward moments, ALOT of time I see conflict with people but there really isn't any, however I think alot of the conflict I'm seeing is sub-conscious and even though the people obviously show body language of frustration.. they swear they are not frustrated (I swear they are all liars, LSD can make you see alot of stuff) NEver had a trip that put me off the edge as much as my mushroom trips though...

One second at a freinds house with alice in wonderland and weed going on, down to the beach lite a fire, back to freinds house but instead of his freinds house there is a police road block across the street and all the cops are at one house...... OURS..... long story.....

yeah talk about BAD, there wasnt anything as chilling as what happened after we saw that...mushrooms are to be done in a conytrolled environment.!!!!

^ Can you please tell that whole story. I am dying to know. lol

It was 1974 and I was naked atop the Bullwinkle float during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

NOT!

it's VERY detailed, I'll probably give it to erowid shortly after I post it here, I am at work (I love bluelight at work)...so wait a few hours, and yes I'll post it :x

peace

Agree with statement saying Shrooms should be done in controlled environment or somewhere you feel comfortable.

Only time I've tripped somewhere awkward and acted fine was at my old school. I started tripping in my dorm room with a few friends then I blacked out and woke up few hours later in another room of someone I just met. I didn't really black out but I didn't remember anything, then I went room to room acting weird to all these people who had just met me. They were laughing their asses off and knew I was tripping but then 1 of our teachers came into the dorms and wanted to play pool with me. Playing pool on shrooms was not a good idea and I didn't really know how to play. So she was trying to teach me but it was horrible. She probably just thought I was a complete weirdo since it was my first week there. Then I blacked out again and woke up in some room and the teacher said everyone was going to see The Last Samurai in theaters and I said I wanted to go. Apparently she asked me 5 times before and each time I gave her a different answer so I was a bit embarrassed but ended up going. I didn't feel awkward or weird the whole entire time which was interesting, it was also my first time shrooming so I guess I didn't care if I acted like a dumbass or not.

my first and only acid experience was at dave mathews band concert. Was a drug virgin except for pot and came out of the concert headed back to campsite. My friends I was with saw some guy and realized he had acid. Had it in a visine bottle. We were staying the night so thought what the hell. I was freaking a bit because it was my first time. The guy laughed when he gave it to me because he realized it was my first time and squirted an extra couple drops. I immediately spit because I was afraid I got too much. I went into denial and went into my tent when we got back because I was drained from all the drinking, sun ect. When I opened my eyes the friggin stars were popping thru the top of my tent (rain tarp was off) and I started laughing uncontrollably. I rolled out of the tent laughing and all my friends were dying because they were waiting for it to affect me. Through the night, I saw indians that were lit up with glow sticks with lit up headresses and a midget that I swear got beat to death. But it was hilarious. That was enough for me. Haven't touched it since....

I just thought of one! I remember when I was in like 9th grade in high school, some guy in my class went to school tripping. About 10 minutes after school started he asked to be excused. The teacher said no, and he started shaking his desk really weird-like and saying that "he needed to be excused." She called the principal, and he got in trouble. I remember being hesitant about trying LSD because of this guy. I'm guessing he was having an awkward moment. (People used to do weird stuff at my school... it was very small -- <25 graduating class -- so we got away with everything... well until we went home to our parents...)

I also remember a guy I knew dosed his friend without his friend knowing. I later asked why on earth would he do this, and he said because his friend was the type of person to brag about doing stuff like LSD, but would never try it. Anyway, when he started coming up, he wanted to go to the hospital and the guy who dosed him started laughing and told him what had happened. The guy looked really confused for a little while, but eventually ended up having a good time, I think. I bet that was an awkward moment for him, though...

I saw some dude take a shit at a rave once..right on the dance floor.

^^^^ Must have been some aging, unemployed 1970's rock star.

This was rather recently actually, on a couple of the strongest hits we've seen.

The first couple hours of watching the Sun go down and a couple thunderstorms roll through were awesome. But after retreating inside and just jamming to some music for a bit, things started to take a turn for the worse. In short, I eventually became convinced that I had just fuckin' gone nuts and barged into someone else's place while tripping. I was convinced that my friends were complete strangers. Then I somehow got it in my head that I had fuckin punched one of them in the face and that someone else (someone I've known since grade school at that) was a police officer there to arrest me.

So basically I was sitting there for who knows how long, paranoid as fuck. Finally I started apologizing to everyone and, of course, they had no idea what the fuck I was talking about. There I was, tripped out of my fuckin' mind, trying to tell them they were completely mistaken when they tried to reassure me that "nothing was wrong." And they were all sober.

=D

Ok. So this happened about 4 years ago, I stopped using mushrooms about 3 years ago due to the amount of anxiety I was ALWAYS feeling on them, it's hard to reminisce about this; it giving me shivers, that's how mentally distrurbing I felt at the time...I like shivers though.

I picked up some insane mushrooms, they where being home grown by a close dealer friend and they where the amazonian cubensies strain (if that matters). I had a half ounce, this was to be evenly distributed by 3 of us. I was 16 at this time, but I was a tripper, loving my blotters but truly into the shroom world. The 2 other dudes I was with, I met on overgrow forums, I don't even know if those are still around anymore, but I had hooked these guys up before and smoked with them occasionally, they where university students in my area, so I trusted them of course !!
As far as I know we were all relatively experienced people in life and lighter side of drugs, I was wrongggg
We ate an eighth and a half (doing the math I think it comes out to that, or something like that), and hit the vaporizer and just hung around. We were at one of the university guys house. It was a basement suit and an old lady lived upstairs, I seen her a couple times, no big deal, total low key neighborhood. It was late late afternoon, after dinner and summertime, in my opinion a key time to eat mushrooms. We bullshit for a bit, smoke a bunch of weed and just kinda get impatient. We have alice in wonderland but we are not about to force ourselves to watch it with no visuals (lol). So a great idea comes to our minds to go to the beach, the beach is awesome....so we go and everythings cool, I def start feeling mushy, doing stupid stuff, we go and light a nice small campfire, some people come around and it's peaceful. This is about an hour and a half in, so we are starting on our peak, we stop the fire and start heading to the house.
Now, I have no fucking clue why we where so adamant about going back, we woulda been fine at the beach by the fire all night. It's dark by this time, and I know the area FAIRLY well but I'm following the university student for some reason. I swear the road that his house was like a road into hell or something.
We are laughing and smiling and totaly starting to peak and all of a sudden we are passing by cars on the street and these white cars all have POLICE on the side of them and have lights on the top.... these where not regular passenger cars they where fucking COP cruisers (Im from a big but small city, I'm not worried about cops being real big dorks, just some)....but this was a straight up stand off or something there was, car, car, car, car, car on BOTH sides, I was trying to comprehend what had just gone on until I walk right by my buddies house.. I dont even know it but I see a MOB of cops in front of A house... not thinking it was my buddies, I kept following him until the end of the street......

We all look at each other and go... WHAT THE FUCK... what the fuck

and at this point we are peaking, and this has thrown anxiety into the situation and we are FEEDING off each others anxiety so much we are just tripping real bad.

cars are going up and down the street at AMAZING pace, there is (wolves) howling and shit is NOT funny or laughable, it is dark and scary...I try to talk to the friends I was with but they just kept saying... I know what you mean man, I know, just be quiet.

This craziness and mind tripping state keeps going, unfortunately I guess, my mushrooms where bomb (I knew they where). We dont even touch that area for like 3-4 hours (his house that is)..We really dont want to have anything to do with that, If I wasnt with people as old as I was with (I was 16, they where late twenties) I think it would of been alot more hectic, these guys where doing everything right to stop the bad tripping...it just wouldnt stop.
We end up walking the area streets and go back to the beach we where at before...it was NOT the same..we could not get back to the good feeling.. no matter HOWWWWW much we all tried so hard to do.

On our walks I met a few people who I hadn't seen for a REALLY long time, I really was in no mood for a friendly reunion' at that point, I really wish I hadn't seen people I knew, It just made the coincidental situation so much worse. I was nice anyways.

About 4 hours or so in, and the effects still obviously present we get the courage to go back to the 'crime scene'. Wow, guess what.....MORE COPS, A SWAT LOOKING VAN (I didnt even know we had that kind of ammo here), a road block, and a bunch of worried looking people...JESUS CHRIST. whatever, at this point we were expecting worse, whatever that could be. We go up to the scene and I stay in the background, (I still haver some killer weed on me and I dont want the cops to make my night the worst night ever times 2) and says hes the basement tenant of the downstairs suite, he tells the cops what happened to us , minus the tripping part, LOL, and they didnt let us know ANYTHING.
45 minutes goes by and they finally tel us the situation...When we left the premises either while we where eating the shrooms, or slightly after we left a suicidal mental patient who had some charges on him for assault etc etc had broken into the house and had called the police while inside and started freaking out....
Why our house?
It was his mothers house, and supposedly he had done this before, but not as hectic..and he did not break into the basement suite rather the upstairs suite.
Where was the mother, who tha funk knows, but she wasnt there.

Cops broke down my buddies door, etc etc (see pics, brings back memories) and we ended the night watching alice in wonderland and somewhat trying to visualize what the day could've been like if we had just sat watching that at the starting...One of the guys was quite shaken, said he wouldn't wanna dose like that with mushrooms ever again..I don't blame him.

Attachments

• BreakDwnDaDoor.jpg
    BreakDwnDaDoor.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 719
^ Damn thats crazy! Imagine if you guys were peaking while they kicked the door down :eek:

Rofl

Trippers confront Mental patient.. thats definitely a scenario i wouldn't wanna be in while tripping.. man.. just thinking about it gets me anxious.