• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Awkward Acid Moments Youve had

when I was about 16, I ate 3 hits of some good acid and thought I was going to a party with my 2 freinds and his mom. It was in mexico and it was a thing called a cuincenera like a sweet 16 party but in mexico its 15 instead. I didnt realize we were going to be going to church with the families first, it was hella wierd! I started peaking when we got inside and couldnt handle it. It was to funny,I had to walk out and wait for them. of course his mom thought that was wierd but she knew I was a stoner and did'nt ask me anything.

Talking to my parents on the phone
having to take a shit while my now-ex was kirking balls but not having toilet paper!
Oh, having that girl trip in my basement and have a panic attack in front of all of my sober friends while my dad was upstairs.
Being at a party and knowing not a soul there... just standing in the corner eating starburst

Oh, and once I was just standing around in my friends house and we were talking about doing something

I grabbed a purple witch's hat from halloween and a purple umbrella and went out in a raging thunderstorm for no reason at all.

My friends had to drag me inside and reprimand me

the university i attend (actually, the town it's in) has a particularly huge halloween party every year. two of my friends and I dropped. it came time to go out into the madness. we called some friend, he gave us directions to a house, we walked there. When we arrived, there was no party at the house and it looked empty. we called the friend and he didn't answer. front door was unlocked, so we decided to just go in. we wandered around the house; no one on the main floor, no one upstairs, no beer in the fridge. where the fuck are we? suddenly, we decide maybe we shouldn't be inside this house. as we open the front door to walk outside, a pizza man is about to knock on the door. obviously this lead to an awkward situation. we tried to explain to this pizza man that, despite the fact he just saw us walk out the front door, we did not live at or have any association with this house, we did not know who lived there but they are not home, and we didn't know anything about a pizza. we must not have seemed like we knew what was going on, because he just stared at us for a second (maybe said something i couldn't understand) and then proceeded to knock on the door we just walked out of. because we had not decided on an alternative destination, we just sat down on the swing seat on the porch and made phone calls as the pizza man waited for no one to answer the door, called wherever he works to ask about the address, knocked again, etc. We left before he did, but the time we spent with him on the porch was quite uncomfortable. oh yea, we were a dressed as a drug smuggling mexican, oscar the grouch, and raoul duke during this encounter.

still to this day, we have no idea where we were and why no one else was there.

i feel like this story does not capture the confusion and paranoia involved in the situation, but i cannot describe exactly what was going through our heads. just imagine being in the depths of an acid trip, realizing the possibility that you had just unlawfully entered and explored some random persons' house, and there being a man at the door when you're trying to make your exit. awkward.

I have had many socially awkward moments on acid, probably because LSD drastically impairs my ability to coherently converse with people who aren't tripping. I think a lot of it broke down to the drug increasing my self-consciousness.

I was tripping on acid and my mother asked for help bringing in a new refrigerator. I had several outbursts of laughter. I was behind the fridge while moving it into a corner. I forgot where I was and became confused. She knew I was tripping, so she understood why I was acting strange.

hydroazuanacaine said:
the university i attend (actually, the town it's in) has a particularly huge halloween party every year. two of my friends and I dropped. it came time to go out into the madness. we called some friend, he gave us directions to a house, we walked there. When we arrived, there was no party at the house and it looked empty. we called the friend and he didn't answer. front door was unlocked, so we decided to just go in. we wandered around the house; no one on the main floor, no one upstairs, no beer in the fridge. where the fuck are we? suddenly, we decide maybe we shouldn't be inside this house. as we open the front door to walk outside, a pizza man is about to knock on the door. obviously this lead to an awkward situation. we tried to explain to this pizza man that, despite the fact he just saw us walk out the front door, we did not live at or have any association with this house, we did not know who lived there but they are not home, and we didn't know anything about a pizza. we must not have seemed like we knew what was going on, because he just stared at us for a second (maybe said something i couldn't understand) and then proceeded to knock on the door we just walked out of. because we had not decided on an alternative destination, we just sat down on the swing seat on the porch and made phone calls as the pizza man waited for no one to answer the door, called wherever he works to ask about the address, knocked again, etc. We left before he did, but the time we spent with him on the porch was quite uncomfortable. oh yea, we were a dressed as a drug smuggling mexican, oscar the grouch, and raoul duke during this encounter.

still to this day, we have no idea where we were and why no one else was there.

i feel like this story does not capture the confusion and paranoia involved in the situation, but i cannot describe exactly what was going through our heads. just imagine being in the depths of an acid trip, realizing the possibility that you had just unlawfully entered and explored some random persons' house, and there being a man at the door when you're trying to make your exit. awkward.

Very rarely do I audibly crack up at something I read on the internet, this paticular post made it:)

Very rarely do I audibly crack up at something I read on the internet, this paticular post made it

He got an unrestrained smirk from me, but that's still good for something I've read online. ;)

Trippy Face railing this cheerleader gal(met at a mall motha fuckas) a year or 2 back about an hour after eating a good 8 tabs, all was going well but im a lil creeped out cause she keeps like morphing & melting & shit and i wasnt exactly too too sure exactly how to deal with that or where i was for that matter. I forgot what exactly happened the next 20mins but after that she was screaming her head off and her mom walked in!!! It was baaddd but on the + i just remember screaming at some built german dude about god knows what, then waking up in a bush 12miles from home with a comforting yet goofy sloopy ass smirk on my face & a few bags in my sock!! im fairly sure the rest of that day was a goood tuesday. Mondays sux.

One night when tripping, a friend and I decide to go to the store to get some snacks. When we get there, there are about 5 cop cars parked at the store. We still decide to go, because we didn't come all this way to just turn around. Well, I go in the store and grab all kind of stuff I didn't even like, in order to hurry and my friend goes to the restroom. While I'm at the counter, he calls my cell phone. I answer, hoping he's alright, and I hear him say "Dude, come check out the bathroom, it's awesome." I just know the cashier heard me, because she giggles. Like 3 cops are lined up behind me, so I just hang up the phone. I look at the cops, and then turn to my side and my friend is like 2 inches from my face and says "that was awesome, bro." The cashier starts laughing now, and I grab my stuff and we jet.

One time I go home still tripping hard because I'm starting to feel uncomfortable around the people I was with. So i get home at like 2am and immediately I notice everyone is awake in the living room talking and carrying on (my family has weird sleep hours). I then get super paranoid and decide to just wait outside. Then my sister comes out and tells me that my dad wants to talk to me. I assume its either about something bad or something serious, and I decide that it would be a disaster for him to see me like this. So I wait outside a little while until they all disappear into the kitchen and I powerwalk to my room and turn the light off and pretend to be asleep. He walks in and says "your sister didn't tell you I wanted to talk to you?" I say "no," and ask what he wants because I'm tired (my lights are still off -- he's standing at the door). He asks about some stupid crap thing that I bought for my car and said he was thinking about buying one, and then leaves. My family is very weird...

That same night a little later, I went to use the restroom (its in the hall which also connects to the kitchen). The door was shut and the light was on. I knock and no one answers so I open the door and feel this huge wave of heat (the heater in the bathroom must be lit). I then hear my dad say something. i assume that he's in the bathroom but didn't shut the door all the way (which is typical...) so I shut the door and then ask him how long he's going to be because I have to piss. He says something, so I just assumed he gave me a time, so I said "hurry, I have to pee." I look to my right down the hall to the kitchen and my mom and dad was sitting at the table, and my dad says "what did you say? Who are you talking to?" I guess I heard them talking and thought that it was coming from the bathroom. I just kinda looked at them like a deer in headlights. I probably thought the situation was a lot more awkward than they did. it just felt like I had a conversation with someone who wasn't even there...

I am shpongled said:
Talking to my parents on the phone
having to take a shit while my now-ex was kirking balls but not having toilet paper!
Oh, having that girl trip in my basement and have a panic attack in front of all of my sober friends while my dad was upstairs.
Being at a party and knowing not a soul there... just standing in the corner eating starburst

That reminds me first time i took acid i took two strongs hits and was doing lines of K, my parents were away on holiday just me and my best mate.. smoking some nasty hash too lmao..

Anyways my auntie rings me when i was tripping ridiculously hard the phone seemed so ridiculous and just strange.. why is there a voice coming out of this box.. and why does my auntie sound so ridiculously retarded and stereotypically her like exaggerated.. i had to speak in autopilot mode and my mum called too.. they thought i was drunk.. my mate was pissing himself laughing aha.. that same trip i also stuck a brush in his mouth because i thought it'd go right through his head or some shit lmao..

My sister also woke up to me hugging her.. that scared her alot aha. 8)

Probably when I was on acid at a friend's house and the peak had passed but I still felt very uncomfortable/confused with some mild visuals. Also, me and this friend had each paid for a tab with the plan being I'd go get them and bring him his hit in the morning and we'd trip together, but they ended up being so weak I ate both (paid him back though). So yeah I was feeling kind of guilty about that even though he really didn't care one bit since he knew I was trustworthy and wasn't scamming him or anything.

But yeah, we were sitting around on this patio and he was talking about a paper he had to write for his history course with the subject "who was more influential: napolean or marx?" and he wanted to have a discussion about it like we usually do but he was just miles ahead of me and talking about people and events I didn't even know about and I'd just say "yeah; yeah; yeah" because I couldn't focus at all and then he'd get frustrated and say something like "dude you don't even know who the fuck I'm talking about do you?"

Just a very uncomfortable situation having someone talk down to you like that and trying your hardest to focus on them but just getting more confused and feeling like a total retard; and normally I'd have just said "I can't handle this shit right now man I'll chat when I come down" but for some reason the acid was telling me that the best way to "pay him back" for eating his hit was to sit and try to talk with him, since that's what he wanted to do.

When I was at a festival that got flooded in and left everyone trapped for 5 days

I was tripping pretty good and just hanging around the camp on my own due to all the rain and I didnt feel like wandering up too the stage Too trippy to sleep etc

When I relised I needed to shit NOW

I ran around looking for toilet roll but everyone was either sleeping or at the party I didnt have any of our own gear and were staying in a tent that Was lent to me by some people I had just met earlier in the day after discovring all my gear was stuck on the otherside of the floods

When that failed I gave up wanderd well away from camp and promptly shreaded my boxers to use as paper.

Just a bizarre feeling to be squatting in the rain taking a shit in the middle of a field Whilst tripping head then using you underwear as paper =D

I remember the first time I ever really tripped. Me and a bunch of friends got some good acid on sugar cubes. They were crumbling apart because of how much liquid was in them. None of us really knew what that meant so we all took two, including my brother who had never even been stoned before.

45 minutes later we are all incapacitated in a school field. About an hour goes by and I take off on my own leaving the group, and my brother, behind. I go off and do my own thing for hours. Eventually I wandered in the area of home, a town home complex. I was skating down the alley of my house when all of a sudden my dad rolls up with my brother in the truck! He is PISSED! He looks me right in the eye and says "DO I KNOW YOU? ARE YOU EVEN MY SON ANYMORE?!" I acid filled head knew that my brother had been busted and my father was disowning me on the spot.

The next thing he says: "Where have you been! I got Chinese food. Get your ass in the house." LOL

I was like "OMG WTF!" So my brother and I, I think 14 and 15 years of age, sat down and ate dinner with our father while tripping balls. It was hard not to reach too slowly, quickly or inaccurately when going for food or drink. The table was breathing, the soy packets squirming and everything else was melting, waving or generally just turning wacky colors. We ate, fast, and then bailed. Such good but scary times. That was the highest I have ever been on LSD.

^ It cvan be strange eating stuff on acid especially in the first few hours - I've sometimes found it im[possible because the textures/tastes are all fucked up with my emotive state. However during the wonderful hours 4 - 7 (ish) eating is usually supremely enjoyable.

malakaix said:
One example is where people i didn't know were talking near me about something completely else, and i could hear whispers or something in my mind.. and i looked at them, they just looked back.. and i thought they were judging what i was doing, how i was walking, what i was wearing..

I remember thinking my mate was saying something on acid, it sounded really sketchy and jittery and I couldn't quite make it out. I looked at him and he was just sitting there not saying a word, gurning his tits off with a massive rattling jaw (mdma).

Damien8787 said:
So my brother and I, I think 14 and 15 years of age, sat down and ate dinner with our father while tripping balls.
^haha, I imagine such an experience must really strengthen the bonds of brotherhood.

Mistaken a waitress with a girl I know, started calling her by that girl's name and stuff.