• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Awkward Acid Moments Youve had

A lot of these sound confusing and random like a dream that is written down and read some years later. And they're very funny. Great stuff! :)

however I think alot of the conflict I'm seeing is sub-conscious and even though the people obviously show body language of frustration.. they swear they are not frustrated (I swear they are all liars, LSD can make you see alot of stuff)

Welcome to the feeling of Social Anxiety Disorder!! =D I often feel like I am able to "sense" on a level people normally only sub-consciously operate in. Full of very real body language, etc. :!

Some friends and I trip at (and after) a Lotus show a couple years back. In preparation for the night, my friend J decides it's a good idea to roll a bunch of "mystery cigarettes," each containing tobacco and a sample of a different spice or flavoring. The one I recall offhand is orange peel, because it sounded like the worst. At about 1:00 we find ourselves looking very much like people on drugs - my other friend is wearing biker goggles and a fluorescent orange windbreaker wrapped around his neck as a cape, more or less - and waiting for the lamentably infrequent late night bus home. Some vaguely professional looking dude with a laptop bag walks up and asks if he can bum a smoke. J gamely explains the cigarette situation in just enough detail to maximize the sketchness - "I put things in them but uh I don't really remember what all of them were" - and offers a pick from the baggie in his pocket while the rest of us do our best not to lose our shit.

He takes the cigarette, smokes it, but doesn't look very happy about it at all.

wow I lost it laughing to that one

When i was 15 i ate a half oz of syanensis so heres the story.

9 pm chilling smoking a b legit with a bunch of friends in my driveway when my buddy s walks up with 3 ozs of sy he traded his ps3 for em haha and gave everyone half a zip full and we all part ways later then i stay up all night, then about 4 o clock my buddies call me saying they grilled and got into a fight and needed a cig then ate a quarter oz and are wiggers and not experienced ( i do not now hang with them gotta be careful who you hang with) they come out in front of my house at 4:20 we smoke a cig and then i pull out the bag of mushies and a 30 sac and we head to his house to get fucked its 4:30 A.M. and i told my mom i was just going out for a cig imagine wtf was going through her head then i eat the mushies and we smoke all the bud and i loose it HARD CORE i forget who i am, cant talk, his room was a fruit loops bird giant cut out, hella blue neon lights everywhere, scooby doo drapes that kept walking around the room off the wall and i'm FACED i am loosing it no reality my thoughts and memories are breaking and my mom calls me at 9 20 am like WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!! and i could say ugh imgg ummmm errr atsajayshooose and i hung up lmao she understood it a bit so oh well but yeah imagine explaining that when i came home at 9 that night still kinda trippin

I mind the time I took acid and went back to the house after a party. My mother happened to be up and asked where I was, I started trying to tell her but my mind went blank. All that came out of my mouth was "You know ah ah ahhhhh" then she knew straight away I was on drugs so I just went upstairs and went to lie in my bed room until the effects of the acid went away.

aha once me and an experienced tripper my good friend and iboth took 3 really strong rolling stone licks and two people who are not so experienced wanted to tag along.. learnt from that though.

One of them ended up naked trying to masturbate infront of 7 people and shouting things like "japs eye, batti batti" and "we've cracked the galaxy"

:\

lmao

One of the non-trippers filmed it.. we haven't seen this guy again..

aha.

ROFL hahahaha brilliant

one time we were tripping wandering thru these woods/fields by my college. we stop on a hill and break out j's. suddenly all these ppl in identical white jumpsuits are pouring out of the woods like 50 yards downhill. mind you this was kinda an art school, but we're tripping way out and I'm wondering if these are aliens or something. then they start gathering into formations, moving their arms and legs in unison and we all burst out laughing at this. one hears and looks up right at us and we're like oh shit. then they suddenly all freeze at once in this weird position, and stand motionless like this for literally 20 minutes. we got so weirded out we fled to the woods after the weed was done.

The first time I ever dropped acid my mom walked in on me smoking in the bathroom (not a huge deal, she knew I smoked but she didn't approve so it put her in a bad mood). She stormed off and my dad came in as I was packing up the weed asking me to meet them in the computer room. They start asking me about all these suspicious credit card charges, which I honestly had no clue about, and I'm trying to keep a straight face and respond while the walls are melting around us! I managed to spit out something like "No.... I don't know about those charges... I didn't use the credit card" before retreating to my room. Dinner was awkward...

Having the bright idea to call a friend while we were both tripping, but then realizing we were both tripping and had absolutely NOTHING to talk about over the phone with a head full of acid.

I was down the shore and i walked into somebody elses house, talk about akward. I relized none of my friends were there and the living room was different. I freaked out and ran, thank god no one saw me.

LOL

Something similar happened to me...

I was tripping and my bf came over to pick me up in his car to go to a party. He called me on my cell and said "I'm outside". I went out and got into this car I thought it was his, but there was a woman on the driver's seat LOL She seemed a bit scared and looked like WTF. I just said "I'm sorry, wrong car" and left and went to the right car. It didn't last long, just a few seconds, but I felt pretty weird/anxious.

I was out at a electro-rock party peaking on acid and kind of drunk with my friends, being the only one tripping. Suddenly, I spot one of the DJs walking by my side. The guy is full of tattoos and piercings. And he looks like Bill Gates. He IS Bill Gates! I look at him with a face of sheer terror, and yell: "Oh no!! BILL GATES!!", while walking back terrorized. Up to this day I always fear that the menacing Bill Gates will show again when I go to that club.

When I was 14, being my first year of tripping but 3rd or 4th trip, I had planned on walking to a friend's house after school, since the weather was nice. First I had to go home, wait for my little brother to get home on the bus, stay with him 30 minutes then I could leave when my mom got home (at 4pm). So, being impatient and excited to trip, I had taken 3 hits of blue geltabs (which I hadn't tried yet) on the busride home at 2:45, figuring it would be kicking in as I walked out the door, and if it kicked in sooner I could avoid everyone and just go on my way.

Well it kicked in by the time I got home at 3:30, really hard. I was shell-shocked, and could barely think, but realized "I have to get out of here away from mom!!!". I had already got permission to go to my friends place, which was a half mile walk through town then almost a mile through the woods. My brother was making weird faces at me and peaked in on me when I went to my room, which freaked me out a second and made me nervous.

My mom gets home and I walk out the door and wave before she even gets out of her car, thinking to myself "damn that looked so unnatural, busted!". She said "Hi, wait up a minute". (Feelings of doom/anxiety/suicide). "Where are you and (friend) going to be today?"

I mumbled "We're going camping, uh I mean, walking in the woods" (said slow with what sounded like an insanely deep voice). Then she starts to talk about something and I say "I'm late can I go now?" then immediately regret it. But she just hands me her carphone (NOT a cellphone, a phone with big battery pack like a small briefcase) and tells me to be careful. I stick it in my backpack and begin walking, pouring sweat by now but thankful I made it out of there without any direct trouble.

As I'm walking on a straightaway, I notice 3 people walking towards me about 2-300 yards ahead, two on my side and one on the other side (and I still would think it looks weird for people on opposite sides of the road to walk in same direction, and surely did then), and my mind starts tricking me into all the menacing ways these people may look up close, and how they are probably so interested in me and will try to talk to me. So, before I get there, I am desperately trying to come up with ways to avoid them. I was on the side where 2 people, which I thought was good, given that they were walking close and may talk to each other.

However, as I get nearer, within 50 yards they are about 10 feet apart, one in front of the other, and the mindtricks become stronger. Visually its starting to become a melting mess, and I contemplate turning myself in at this time, but quickly scratch that, but it gives me an idea. I decide to pull out the carphone and act like I was talking on it. I remember them staring at me and I start to wonder if my plan is bad, but I avoid complete eye contact, keep the phone to my ear with one hand and hold the pack with the other... and they luckily don't talk to me.

Severely awkward! I had never personally seen anyone out in public with a phone before, so my plan was novel and a last ditch effort to focus attention away from me! The cellphone can still be used for this purpose!

The rest of the trip was very fun, actually, despite somewhat forgetting who my friend was (and who I was) by the time I arrived on autopilot.

I took two hits of the strongest acid I've ever came across and wasn't expecting the level of isanity I got from the trip that ensued. Apparently I ended up in my room trying on random articles of clothing, and my friend also told me that I would only speak in four word sentences that made no sense but the second and last words rhymed every time, almost as if I was attempting to make the shittiest freestyle rap in history. At one point I just remember standing in front of a fan on high wearing nothing but these really gay looking low cut jeans staring at the one blue wall in my room and thinking to myself "Damn, I bet this is how Brad Pitt feels every day." I felt like I was standing on the beach in some windy ass weather. I bet it was awkward for my friend since he was just sitting there watching me walk around aimlessly. He never told me if I got naked at any point, so I'm hoping I didn't. We don't hang much anymore, he thinks I have serious mental issues.

Having a teacher stare at me while really tripping out during my last class of the day in 9th grade. She stared a cold long time. Then going home and having my mom stare at my eyes then question me, got away by saying I had a lot of caffeine.

My best friend and I do something called "The Acid Game" where we subtly trick each other into over analyzing the situation/getting lost in their own head. In public places, this leads to some very awkward moments. A prime example of this is in Denny's after Beautiful Disaster. I was peaking on acid (and still feeling little rolls) trying to have a normal conversation in Denny's. By the end, we had each other talking about picking Berries in the forest.

man, this whole thread is full of awesome....

most of my awkward moments probably wouldn't make much sense when read, but a good one comes to mind. i was at a huge music festival on a head full of good doses, and had lost the group of people that i had been chillin with...so i'm in my own world, jammin' with the flaming lips when i realize that i was the one of our friends who was in charge of the huge sack of buds and the pipe - but no lighter...so i ask a few people around me to smoke with me, if they can just produce a lighter. finally, a kid standing in front of me - who could not have been more than 16 yrs old - pulls out a lighter and says he would love to smoke some. so i load a fat bowl, hit it, and hand it to him. then he turns around with it, turning his back to me - now, looking back, he probly just wanted to hit it and keep enjoying the show - but to my distorted perception, he turns around and is gonna try to keep my bad ass glass piece. so i freak and yell at him "I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD HAVE IT, WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!?!" hahahaha i still actually remember the way he looked at me when i grabbed the pipe from him.....completely confused and terrified....poor kid, my bad....

One time I was walking down the street tripping on acid and this guy was walking about a metre in front of me. He turned around to walk the other way but I thought he was going to attack me so I stopped dead in my tracks and put my hands up in self-defence. He just stopped, looked at me with this weird expression, chuckled and went about his business.

The first time I did acid me and my friends went to IHOP. I had done no drugs before the time I did acid, not weed or anything so I was a bit nervous about the whole thing.

When we got there this group of women walked out, In my fucked up perception they all looked like whores and they were smoking cigarettes. Apparently these were normal cigarettes but to me they looked like those cruella devile cigarette holders and the women looked like they were dressed super slutty. I asked them if their pimp brought them to IHOP often and they all got pretty mad. Apparently they were normally dressed college girls and with normal cigarettes but I remember it pretty distinctly, kinda funny.

First time I ever ate acid. Me and a few friends go for a drive to smoke a blunt. I was in the backseat breaking up the weed and rolling it. Well we end up getting pulled over and everyone is immediately put in hand cuffs to be questioned. Im still trippin balls, they search the car and find an x pill and the weed. After the cop questioned me a bit and im standing there, he walks off I look down at my shirt and theres a shitload of weed crumbs all over myself but cant brush them off cus the cuffs.

Anyway I just kept denying everything and he let me go, but damn I still dont know how he did not see all the weed on my shirt. Took my friend who was driving to jail though.

Last edited:
they search the car and find an x pill and the weed.

Anyway I just kept denying everything and he let us go

lol_wut1.jpg