• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Awkward Acid Moments Youve had

Later on, M and her friend started to separate seeds from an ounce that I had bought.. to which I was appreciative, but couldn't understand why. I guess they were just bored, but why were they still there? I couldn't understand why they were staying at my house, when us guys weren't saying a fucking word.

I remember I tried to explain to them how their presence, the presence of females, was making the trip really strange. They weren't aware of how psychedelics acted, and I feared they might think I didn't like them... or we didn't. I asked them if they could leave. M said no.

so when you asked them to leave they didn't go?- bit fucking cheeky really, especially as they were running their fingers through your weed. were they smoking your weed by any chance? sound like an annoying pair of girls.

if i wanted someone out of my house i would make up a reason we all had to leave and then lock up and come back later when they weren't around:\

to be fair if you ask someone to go they should go unless they have no respect for you at all whatsoever...

i wouldn't be asking them though

My most akward moment regarding Lysergic Acid Amides was I was working in the lab on a Saturday purifying extracted LA-111 from HBMG Seeds and began LSD-25 sythesis and my professor walk in. He asked what I was working on then he spotted the seed mush and ice baths; he knew right away! That was the end of my pharmaceutical research career; needless to say I was expelled!
As for an akward trip: I got lossed in my own house at a 600 mcg single dose and my cat explained to me how to walk through walls and time travel. hmmmm lost in my own house that was bizarre!

when my mother walked into my room in the morning and saw me lying on the floor looking out the skylight of my room whilst a random drunk girl I had picked up in the midst of a K-hole the previous night and given two tabs of strong acid (which she had never tried) lied in my bed tripping leaving nothing to the imagination. That was a fun one to explain the next day.

My most akward moment regarding Lysergic Acid Amides was I was working in the lab on a Saturday purifying extracted LA-111 from HBMG Seeds and began LSD-25 sythesis and my professor walk in. He asked what I was working on then he spotted the seed mush and ice baths; he knew right away! That was the end of my pharmaceutical research career; needless to say I was expelled!

Man, there's not a single screw in this story that isn't loose as hell.

Hehe the most awkward moment that sticks out was a few years back. It was my birthday and my ex gf worked at the kitchen in the community college I was attending. I had the day off from class, but was picking her up for work, and she got me a bunch of dank food for free so I was excited.

Before I left, I decided to take just half a strip of really good acid, which hit me WAAY harder then I expected for some reason. I was just about at the kitchen and this cute girl says "Heyy!" to me and smiles. I stop walking and say "heeey hows it going?" pretending like I knew her. She then has a very awkward look on her face, and I turn around and see that shes talking to another guy behind me. I can't remember what she said, but it was really really uncomfortable. Even If I wasn't tripping I would have been embarrassed.

Another time I tripped WAAY too hard off this really popular "pink elephants" that we got shipped from Quebec, Canada to Los Angeles. The whole night I remember thinking that my friends probably think I'm a total idiot. But in reality, they and myself were all having the feeling for my friend J who was acting really goofy and it wasn't funny at all to us at the time. For some reason when on acid, people acting goofy can make them look pathetic and I get embarrassed for them even though they aren't.

i just spent the last few hours reading this whole thread fuckin hilarious stories thanks for sharing everybody keep them coming :)

Some friends and I trip at (and after) a Lotus show a couple years back. In preparation for the night, my friend J decides it's a good idea to roll a bunch of "mystery cigarettes," each containing tobacco and a sample of a different spice or flavoring. The one I recall offhand is orange peel, because it sounded like the worst. At about 1:00 we find ourselves looking very much like people on drugs - my other friend is wearing biker goggles and a fluorescent orange windbreaker wrapped around his neck as a cape, more or less - and waiting for the lamentably infrequent late night bus home. Some vaguely professional looking dude with a laptop bag walks up and asks if he can bum a smoke. J gamely explains the cigarette situation in just enough detail to maximize the sketchness - "I put things in them but uh I don't really remember what all of them were" - and offers a pick from the baggie in his pocket while the rest of us do our best not to lose our shit.

He takes the cigarette, smokes it, but doesn't look very happy about it at all.

Probably when I tripped with my boys and brought my girlfriend along, she started getting weird and then broke up with me during the trip saying she could see how bad of a person I was and had someone come pick her up (we were about 2 hours from where she was from) Then my friends started chillin with her and stuff until she left....jsut awkward period but on acid it made it so much worse, I was just sitting alone for a while like WTF did I do to anyone today? lol

Some friends and I trip at (and after) a Lotus show a couple years back. In preparation for the night, my friend J decides it's a good idea to roll a bunch of "mystery cigarettes," each containing tobacco and a sample of a different spice or flavoring. The one I recall offhand is orange peel, because it sounded like the worst. At about 1:00 we find ourselves looking very much like people on drugs - my other friend is wearing biker goggles and a fluorescent orange windbreaker wrapped around his neck as a cape, more or less - and waiting for the lamentably infrequent late night bus home. Some vaguely professional looking dude with a laptop bag walks up and asks if he can bum a smoke. J gamely explains the cigarette situation in just enough detail to maximize the sketchness - "I put things in them but uh I don't really remember what all of them were" - and offers a pick from the baggie in his pocket while the rest of us do our best not to lose our shit.

He takes the cigarette, smokes it, but doesn't look very happy about it at all.

Ha ha ha that guy is nicotine's bitch.

Im not really talking about bad trips, more the many moments of mis communication and confusion one can have with friends and family. A friend and I were tripping in Golden Gate park/ Haight Ashbury. We met some cool hippies and chatted for ages my friend and this other guy were babbling away about all sorts of things, when ever I checked in on their conversation they were having this whole passive aggressive snipping at each other. Ages later I asked them what their problem was and where the hate was coming from. Turned out they were getting along great, I had just created this whole other layer to the conversation in which I thought everything they were saying was full of sarcasm and quite the opposite.

Being called home for dinner whilst tripping years ago when I was a sophmore was quite an awkward affair as well. Made it unbusted though!

ahaha, a time a friend of mine and I had some issues arise on a trip, we would both talk, but both have two meanings to everything we'd say and it was ridiculous, as if we were both geniuses and were debating while talking. very cold feeling.

Probably when I tripped with my boys and brought my girlfriend along, she started getting weird and then broke up with me during the trip saying she could see how bad of a person I was and had someone come pick her up (we were about 2 hours from where she was from) Then my friends started chillin with her and stuff until she left....jsut awkward period but on acid it made it so much worse, I was just sitting alone for a while like WTF did I do to anyone today? lol

Holy crap, man-- that was pretty evil of her! I'm surprised you survived that without flipping your shit, I probably would not have been able to handle a situation that emotionally strenuous on LSD.

talking to my mom on the phone about a job she was giving me, it was basically an interview, most uncomfortable moment

also when i was tripping a girl that i worked with came in and saw that i had whippits (we work at sbucks) shes like "you do those" i was like yeah but i bought them and i got so nervous that she was gonna tell on me that i stole nitrous

hahah.. that was 420.. man, we had too much nitrous that day =D. I remember my entire living room floor covered in those. Strong doses indeed.

Oh man. A few years ago, I took some dose that was waaaayyy too hard and was still going strong a day later. I was about to move out of my apartment, and my land lady was supposed to come over and do a walk through! I had to book it out of there, and fast. She called me up to ask why I wasn't home, once she showed up and realized I was gone... I kept trying to tell her 'something came up' but I don't think she had a clue in hell what I was saying.

Once after running, swimming, and pulling myself through blackberries away from cops on three hits of sunshine, kept passing people on the street covered in blood, wet all over and muddy with torn clothes. Came home early in the morning as my mom was leaving for work in that state with saucer pupils.

Reading all these actually make me wanna trip for my first time already. One more month!

I was a sophomore in HS and we had this carpool thing going with the kids in the neighborhood. So one day I was peaking about the time school was out and for some reason thought it would be ok to go home instead of chilling at a friend's house until I was a little straighter. I got out to the car and realized that I had miscalculated and it was like 15 minutes until everybody else would be in the car.

So I sat there in the car with my mom, being weird and thinking "what do normal people talk about?". We kept having these really bizarre little pieces of conversations. At one point she asked me what was wrong with me and I made up some bullshit story about breaking up with my girlfriend. Which probably would have been ok if I hadn't ended said bullshit "There, I said it"

It was The. Longest. 15. Minutes. Everrrrrrr. When we got home I took off until I could deal with the 'rants a little better. Since they were excellent at denial, my parents never mentioned it again.

Like several other people have said I don't feel like this description really does the situation justice but I suspect everybody that has tripped gets how intensely bad it was.

I stood there for a minute trying to remember how to sign my name.

I literally laughed out loud when I read this. I can't tell you the number of times I've been in situations like that.

*Edit*

For the record, this thread is awesome. Cudos to OP.

Last edited: