• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Awful IV meth reaction. Am I okay?

fuckedinthehead

Greenlighter
I just did a shot of meth that was about .25g which is my average dose.

As soon as I did it, I felt like my entire body was on fire. Shortness of breath. My face and lips are swollen and hot. Weird pains in random muscles. My throat is kinda tight. My teeth feel like they’re gonna fall out. Muscle kind of pulsing in chest. Vision a bit blurry. Little bit nauseous. Back pain. May or may not have hallucinations coming on. Not sure. Typing slower than normal.

It’s been a good 30 mins since I did the shot.

What the fuck is this shit? I’ve never had this happen with a .25 shot. Am I okay?

I really don’t want to go to the hospital. I just got out after an attempt on Saturday. The ICU isn’t a place I want to go back to.

I flushed the meth I had left. Fuck this. I don’t like this anymore.

Good news, I’m going to treatment on Tuesday. Residential. I’ve been working so hard to get here and I’m not letting this shit go to waste. I want a good life. I want to be okay. I want to get better.

I do have a heart condition called right axis deviation. I was at high risk for a heart attack for a while (I didn’t know). Stopped meth a few weeks ago, risk went down, then relapsed on Tuesday and it’s been everyday since. I don’t think I’m have a heart attack. There’s some pain in my chest but it’s barely noticeable.

Fuck. How do I make it through this? I took my vraylar in an attempt to ward off psychosis. I have lamictal and mirapex on hand.

Okay. I’m posting this now. I need help.

Its impossible for anyone to know what contaminents may have been in the cut of your meth. However, it sounds like your reaction is to whatever it was cut with rather than the meth itself since you are an experienced IV user.

Given the severity of your symptoms, the fact you have a heart condition, and the likelihood you’ve been poisoned by an unknown substance, going to the ER is the most sensible thing to do if the negative effects are ongoing more than 30 mins after your shot.

Good luck and please let us know how you go.

I have determined that it was wasp spray. I’m over it. Fuck this. I ordered it off the dark web because I was desperate. Mistake.

The guy I used to buy from put fentanyl in all my shit and I didn’t know until I went through some withdrawals from hell.

I’m okay now. Tired. Minor visuals going on but that’s it. Glad I flushed the rest of it. Each use was getting more and make unpleasant, overdose was coming.

Yeah. I think I’m done playing this game. It’s not a game I’m ever going to win. I’m so glad I am finally getting help.

In the area a friend of mine is from, there was a popular..I'll call it a rumor (for lack of a better term)...that you can make meth by spraying chicken wire, or some other form of metal mesh sheet, with wasp spray then zap it with electricity. That would turn the spray into crystals and those crystals were meth and you could get high on it.

I cannot stress this enough...ITS NOT TRUE! YOU CANNOT MAKE METH BY DOING THIS!! ITS JUST POISON!!

So when I had read your post that you ordered it online, and that you believe that it was wasp spray, it just made total sense to me that what you had was, in fact, just that.

I hope you're doing well now. And please, if you're going to do a substance, always check your product first. I know you can never truly know what your getting on the streets, but in this day and age it seems to be the safer route than anything off the dark web. I know numerous people who thought they were getting one thing, and ended up getting something else that REALLY hurt them.

Wtf...i mean what does this garbage look like? Shaky crystals? Powder?
Is it possible to smell it in your dope beforehand?
This seems like a horrible scam that some random street person would pull to make a quick 20 bucks.

Last edited:
I've heard of wasp spray being sold as meth. Wrong!
I heard it makes people do crazzzzy things so you are lucky you're not naked up a tree with a broken neck that you're ignoring, throwing your shit at the police (true story aparantly).

Well done for flushing it good luck in rehab.

Also. The guy who put fent in your meth to get you hooked to it... I would fuck him up RAW

hope you turn it around man - sound to me like you're ready to...

an yeah - your old dealer is absolute scum

I heard it makes people do crazzzzy things so you are lucky you're not naked up a tree with a broken neck that you're ignoring, throwing your shit at the police (true story aparantly)

I actually just watched that story on YouTube

I googled this wasp spray drug, it's called wasping and has been all over the news in America people dying from taking meth cut with it, and kids taking it thinking its a cheap high and stuff

I actually just watched that story on YouTube

I googled this wasp spray drug, it's called wasping and has been all over the news in America people dying from taking meth cut with it, and kids taking it thinking its a cheap high and stuff

"DANGEROUS NEW FORM OF METH BEING MADE!"
In other news, the mainstream media are idiots. :whistle::coffee:

This wasp spray bullshit is 100% the DEA's fault. There will ALWAYS be a market for hard stimulants and with domestic meth production all but extinct, you have these dangerous black markets and scammers looking to get that cash no matter who they have to rip off or potentially poison.

Wtf...i mean what does this garbage look like? Shaky crystals? Powder?
Is it possible to smell it in your dope beforehand?
This seems like a horrible scam that some random street person would pull to make a quick 20 bucks.
It looks like normal decent meth. It doesn’t have a smell. It doubles back. Shit passes for real meth super well, it’s fucked.

hope you turn it around man - sound to me like you're ready to...

an yeah - your old dealer is absolute scum

I did get into a good rehab, one I’ve been working on getting into for a few months now since it was my last ditch option. Literally moved 1000 miles across the country in order to become a resident in a different state in order to get the healthcare and the funding for me to go to treatment at a place that isn’t going to throw me to the side because I’m trans. It’s a great place. I love it.

However, I stayed for 6 days then had to come home because my dad died. I had to be discharged ASA which made me lose my spot but they did mention moving me up the waiting list for readmission.

Being home sucks. I had 8 days sober. I’ve now shot up nearly 1g of meth in about 12 hours. Last shot has me shaking real bad.

At least being home reminds me of how I don’t want my life to be and is good motivation for recovery. Picking up and moving my entire life was the best decision I have made for recovery so far.

Hopefully flying home in a few days. I hate this place.

It looks like normal decent meth. It doesn’t have a smell. It doubles back. Shit passes for real meth super well, it’s fucked.
I find that really hard to believe. Everyone's got their own opinion of what "normal decent meth" looks like lol. If it passes for real dope that well, someone would've figured that out decades ago and this would've been an ongoing problem for awhile.
Me thinks these "news stations" are taking a few artistic liberties here lol.