• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

awakening the world

How compassionate. So, just let all animals die at our hands so we can be propelled forward?

No. More likely, the food web collapses permanently and humans all die.
I'm pretty sure we were talking about most of the people dying off. Which would make the world a much better place for most animals. Not that I'm you know, excited about death or anything. But I definitely welcome a prospective new age of peace and unity among nature

I'm pretty sure we were talking about most of the people dying off. Which would make the world a much better place for most animals. Not that I'm you know, excited about death or anything. But I definitely welcome a prospective new age of peace and unity among nature
For that, man has to get with it, as we decide what this Earth will look like in the future.

We are the most powerful and are out of control.

We need a one world government, but all the robber barons and our oligarch owners like things as they are.

I don't know if I would say nature has ever had peace between species as like has always needed to kill to grow. Life need to kill. Lions will never be vegan.

Regards
DL

For that, man has to get with it, as we decide what this Earth will look like in the future.

We are the most powerful and are out of control.

We need a one world government, but all the robber barons and our oligarch owners like things as they are.

I don't know if I would say nature has ever had peace between species as like has always needed to kill to grow. Life need to kill. Lions will never be vegan.

Regards
DL
I'll never be vegan either, and a one-world government will never bring peace. Of course humans are out of control; that's why if most of them die, things would get better

So far most of the data indicates that when we go down, we will take most of this planet with it, if not all of it. All you have to do is study the archeological record of Homo Sapien movements around the world. Anywhere humans went, animals went extinct within 1000 years or less. This hasn't just been happening now, it's been this way since humanity came on the scene.

1/4 of the world's species are already gone, another 1/4 is projected to be gone by 2100. Humans are very tenacious and we will survive, with technology, to the bitter end. Whatever's left on this planet will pale in comparison to what was here before, and there is no reason to believe it will become so diverse ever again.

The biggest explosion in diversity that ever happened on Earth and has never happened since was the Cambrian epoch. It happened over 540 million years ago and lasted for 56 million years. It would probably take that long for life to recover on this planet, if it ever does, and if humanity doesn't leave the planet so toxic that the process is delayed.

People underestimate the power that humans have to really destroy the biosphere on this planet, permanently. It's assumed that life will "just recover" but nobody knows why bacteria suddenly evolved into complex life during the Cambrian Explosion. It could've been totally random and fluky. This idea that humans will eventually die and whomever is left will fill the planet and re-evolve is folly. There's no evidence in the entire historical record that proves that. In many areas, extinctions mean life is gone forever.

Life on this planet is getting less diverse, not more. We don't even know how rare planets like ours are. For all we know this is the most diverse planet in 10 million light years. And the stupid apes running it are destroying it.

I'll never be vegan either, and a one-world government will never bring peace. Of course humans are out of control; that's why if most of them die, things would get better

You sound like Yahweh. Better to kill than cure is his way, so I do not agree with you.

Secular inquisitions and jihads should not be suggested, as secular laws are better than what the theologies have produced.

Do not reduce your thinking to what a religionists would do.

If you look at the various countries, you will find that the less religious a country is, the more peaceful and law abiding it is.

Less god is how things get better.

Regards
DL

Let's take the largest nation that has no religious freedom of expression as an example.

China does not support religious expression.

Look how peaceful and free thiinking they they are. If they have their way they will be the world government.

Will that world be better?

Let's take the largest nation that has no religious freedom of expression as an example.

Look how peaceful and free thiinking they they are. If they have their way they will be the world government.

They have their own Pope, my friend, so how is that not allowing religious expression?

China just does not allow religions to put Sharia law over the law of the land.

Compare that to the West where we allow religions to preach against the equality laws of the land and preach that their genocidal, homophobic and misogynous god is somehow a good god.

Tell us which of those vile religions you like.

Regards
DL.

The closest I come is Buddhism, but do not put my faith in any organized religion.

If they have their way they will be the world government.
Who would you prefer?

Racist Americans who cannot admit their shame at the way they have handled the non-white popul;ation?

Which is better?

The racist country, the U.S., that persecutes and has a low level long term genocide against non-whites, --- or the country that will not let people subvert the law of the land China.

Regards
DL

The closest I come is Buddhism, but do not put my faith in any organized religion.

Then I do not know what your beef is with Gnostic Christianity, other than our hate of evil, when Buddhism is our closest present day match to our ways.

We just live by the adage that for evil to grow, all good people need do is let the immoral religions go without criticism.

Regards
DL

No it wouldn't. The Chinese view animals as things, and nature as an object. They are like how colonial Europe was 200 years ago, except they have all of modern technology to expedite their destruction. I know this because I lived in China and saw how they treat animals, even pets. I can't repeat the stories, they're too horrific.

We have the means to bring equality to this planet, for all life. The technology exists. But human egos prevent utopia.

The solution is scaling back the human population by a large number. We could support 2 billion humans pretty easily. Then make life amazing for those 2 billion, while regulating birth control. China had the right idea with the one child policy.

More educated women have fewer children. The policies in Subsaharan Africa and Bangladesh proved that. But then you have people like the evangelicals and the GOP in the U.S. who want to keep women ignorant and servile, so they keep procreating. It's sickening. I would be in favour of a global one child policy until education levels could be increased.

There are too many competing egos. We need a great harmonizer to come in and put a stop to this. I've sadly been hoping that the covid19 vaccine is a conspiracy to do population control. The nanotech versions may form antibodies to syncytin, preventing the formation of a placenta. Probably not, but there is a small chance. I could accept mass infertility for a couple of generations.

You sound like Yahweh. Better to kill than cure is his way, so I do not agree with you.

Secular inquisitions and jihads should not be suggested, as secular laws are better than what the theologies have produced.

Do not reduce your thinking to what a religionists would do.

If you look at the various countries, you will find that the less religious a country is, the more peaceful and law abiding it is.

Less god is how things get better.

Regards
DL
That's fine if you don't agree with me. I don't follow any god that has a name. I follow God, period. Following God and walking a spiritual path is how I had visions of a future where this happens. If you follow the same path, perhaps you would have the same visions. Many around me have, which frankly blew my mind. Less God is not how things get better...you're thinking of less religion, sir.

Also, China has been putting Christians and Muslims in concentration camps for years now. No, they do not support or allow religious freedom.

I am actually Luciferian, a belief system that I discovered when I had a vision quest out in the forest on the side of a mountain. It is very similar to Buddhism
Who would you prefer?

Racist Americans who cannot admit their shame at the way they have handled the non-white popul;ation?

Which is better?

The racist country, the U.S., that persecutes and has a low level long term genocide against non-whites, --- or the country that will not let people subvert the law of the land China.

Regards
DL
These 100% seem and feel like the words of a person who has never been to America. Do you think that only white people come here to live? Do you think that all white people are the same? That would be a racist assumption. It also doesn't take into account the many white nationalities that were abused, such as the Irish, whom I also descend from. Only foreigners and the most ignorant of Americans think that America is a land of racism. Most people I know don't tolerate racism. And me, I have black sisters and hang out with Mexicans. I wonder when the racism is gonna start. I'm also part native, and yes, over 90% of the native people were killed. That's why I never tolerate any racism against them. Of course, I've never had anyone open their mouth to say a racist thing about native americans except online.

Sorry for the double post

I don't know. I see believing in God as being religious. I mean you can acknowledge something exists while opposing it but you have to believe it exists in the first place which automatically makes it a religious matter. I know because I was raised (forced to be) Christian and I never once believed that there was a god above me or angels who cared about me. I even rejected the moral lessons I was taught because they seemed wrong to my senses. Once I was a teenager and old enough I figured out I was an atheist

Now I dedicate a small amount of time proving that Christians are wrong because they don't know what they believe in; their beliefs are faulty

As to awakening the world, we can't control everybody. Orthodox Judaism forbids contraception in most cases, i.e. condoms are absolutely forbidden as is the pill. Obviously Jews aren't a major part of the world population but still, it's an example of what we can't have a say in; we being secular people

As time goes on more and more people are arising out of the dream of matter into the conscious clear light of reality one by one people will awaken and go onto awaken others with their new found light and the truth of the world shall set us all free. Meditate and let go into the sea of bliss and love we can put a end to the passing of time and live in the moment.

It is time for the illusion to end its time for this nightmare to end. it is time to awaken for we are all god. Enough is enough the suffering of the earth has gone to to long. awaken to your true self this is the only way to move foward. Suffering is not the only way to live just like how jesus gave us another way to live you can to today.

Study the great writings of human kind meditate and become pure of heart. For the lord resides in us all we are eternal we are the light and we are love and we did this all to ourselves. I forgive, I accept, I give thanks, I love,
I don’t disagree at all. But I just would like to suggest that in my belief you can still become pure of heart without reading the writings of humankind or meditating not that those are bad pursuits in any way.

Or you can simply be pure of heart, inherently, to begin with, and never lose that.

I don't know. I see believing in God as being religious. I mean you can acknowledge something exists while opposing it but you have to believe it exists in the first place which automatically makes it a religious matter. I know because I was raised (forced to be) Christian and I never once believed that there was a god above me or angels who cared about me. I even rejected the moral lessons I was taught because they seemed wrong to my senses. Once I was a teenager and old enough I figured out I was an atheist

Now I dedicate a small amount of time proving that Christians are wrong because they don't know what they believe in; their beliefs are faulty

As to awakening the world, we can't control everybody. Orthodox Judaism forbids contraception in most cases, i.e. condoms are absolutely forbidden as is the pill. Obviously Jews aren't a major part of the world population but still, it's an example of what we can't have a say in; we being secular people
You are god. This is the highest truth. God plays a divine game and its like hide and seek expect when you give up all the seeking you find out you were already what you seeked

You are god. This is the highest truth. God plays a divine game and its like hide and seek expect when you give up all the seeking you find out you were already what you seeked
Yeah we can only go back to where we can’t remember we came from originally.

Yeah we can only go back to where we can’t remember we came from originally.
I don't understand what this is supposed to mean. No offense =/ Do you mean like if a person translates into another dimension or time period? I guess that's possible. I don't see how there was anything before birth except that I didn't exist as a person so I don't think it matters

I don't understand what this is supposed to mean. No offense =/ Do you mean like if a person translates into another dimension or time period? I guess that's possible. I don't see how there was anything before birth except that I didn't exist as a person so I don't think it matters
It depends on one’s belief system. I have no idea what is ultimately the truth, origin and destination.

But I’m simply proposing, that if there is more to life than simply this mortal incarnation, if we have a soul, an infinite spark, the origin, where we came from before being conceived into a sperm, may be the same as the eventual destination, when finally this temporary body, hired vessel essentially, ceases to be able to maintain this current incarnation.

That’s what I was suggesting. I’m open to anything, but I really cannot ever believe that we are just one life, one time conscious, die, lights go out like a robot switched off forever, with nothing before and nothing afterwards.

It depends on one’s belief system. I have no idea what is ultimately the truth, origin and destination.

But I’m simply proposing, that if there is more to life than simply this mortal incarnation, if we have a soul, an infinite spark, the origin, where we came from before being conceived into a sperm, may be the same as the eventual destination, when finally this temporary body, hired vessel essentially, ceases to be able to maintain this current incarnation.

That’s what I was suggesting. I’m open to anything, but I really cannot ever believe that we are just one life, one time conscious, die, lights go out like a robot switched off forever, with nothing before and nothing afterwards.
Okay, I see what you mean. I'd just like to express that I don't hold any beliefs or opinions except that I don't care what came before the me I am right now. That's because I don't know so it doesn't make sense for me personally to hold any particular belief on what I used to be, or a similar idea

Genesis 2:7 is enough for me if I want to get a bit more philosophical/delve deeper -- And the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and He breathed into his nostrils the soul of life, and man became a living soul.

I don't know about an afterlife. I don't personally believe in it but I guess it's fine if people do. Again, it's something I don't see the point in speculating because it doesn't seem important to me. Personally I think I'd hate it if reincarnation is true. I think life is hard enough as it is

Last edited: