• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

AUSTRALIAN PILL COSTS

On the Topic of pill prices again.
I'm from perth and I've paid 50 bucks for every single e that i've ever bought. With the exception of 5 dollar blue optus ,,,mmuuuuhahaah, they were good, hard, and cheap,,,with a limit of 4 per person.
Other than that it was 50 bucks per pill.
I know alot of people that pay 35 for the same ones as me but i tend to go to more reliable people and the extra 15 i pay is like a warantee
smile.gif

------------------
Some minds deserve to be expanded
Others belong to the ignorant

my final word on all this:
i pay $50 almost everytime, just so that theres plenty of people between me and the big time d.d.... just a li'l insurance... i really dont want to know anyone big time, i'm happy to pay retail if it keeps my low profile...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Johnboy: Supporting the wider drug selling community, a fine example of community spirit at hand... ;D
Cheapest iv paid is 15 for half a white split, Oh did i mention that it did nothing... aside from mild hulicinations

Its an interesting read to see what everyone pays for their "batch" so to speak.
When it has come down to it, and, when I think back about it, ive had my best pills paying that "little bit" extra.
now like ive said in a few other posts i have made, is a good night worth paying that little bit more extra?
i think so. if you are buying in the 1's and 2's, if you are buying in say 10's or more, then u should start seeing a bit of a price drop.
brook

Pill prices vary like most other goods sold to people.
In melbourne, singles can vary from $35 - $50
I've heard about people selling for as much as $60 (at 'parties' where the d.d. knows that people are looking and will pay that much as a last resort).
For more than 10, they can go for $28 - $40
$40 being for good pills before big events, ie.
Two Tribes, etc.
I would have to say it depends on who you know. But making sure what you have is the real McCoy is the main thing.
smile.gif

Jase: an MD structure is by no means exclusive to psychoactive drugs.
there would be plenty of pharmaceuticals that contained it and other substances, plant oils etc (although these wouldn't be used coz it needs to be pressible into pill form)
it was just a thought i had that someone if they wanted to could find a chemical which has no drug like properties, possibly easily available or diverted, yet turns the tester black, actually it would be purplish initally.
obviously its unlikely to happen, i just saw it as a possibility down the line if the whole testing thing becomes basically commonplace. hence people wanting to make money through fake pills, instead of throwing in substitute drugs to "imitate" MDXX effects, they throw in substitute chemicals to imitate the reaction of MDXX and the tester.
i know ketamine wouldn't show up but i think we have all had the ketamine/speed mix pill b4, and if u could say yes this pill just contains speed, or just ketamine, or both it'd be great. plus there are people who think u can get MDXX/ketamine pills but i tend to disagree, but again at least u'd be certain.
plus if the pill doesn't change colour is it a total dud or a pure K pill.

on prices again -
singles 35-40
10 pills for a touch less than 35.
i've been offered them as cheap as 25, yet it always seems to be a sketchy character for some reason.... hmmm... i wonder why that is??
sydney prices r still too high, BUT they r gradually getting lower. so i'm gonna b patient, and encourage this testing practice to get rid of all the uncertainty associated with quality.
------------------
"just pass the vibes on, and take it easy....

same ol' story here also
single - $25 and they're seriously not too bad, although my best were up around the $50 department.....but it's who you know and whether or not the pill has developed cult status or an infamous name for itself!!!
------------------
"If you can't hear the shit going on around you, then the music is just fine!!"