• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

AUSTRALIAN PILL COSTS

GS,
Ya man. I will be dragging my sorry ass back to the A U of S for this gong show at Bondi.
Say, do you know about that party anyways? All I have is a ticket. What's with parking, pass outs, blah blah.
And who says there is anything the matter with blasting rails off of toilet seats?

GS,
Ya man. I will be dragging my sorry ass back to the A U of S for this gong show at Bondi. Home on the costa golda as of Dec 14
Say, do you know about that party anyways? All I have is a ticket. What's with parking, pass outs, blah blah.
Who says there is anything the matter with blasting rails off of toilet seats?
And yes, it is just me...
Grumpy
PS are these Olympic pills good eh? Might have to investigate further hoarding of essentials

ForTwenny, thanx for the advice, but some of us happen to be too far removed from our "local bosses" [too many middle men].
I was quoted the following - "Green and golds; 1-49 $37 each; 50+ $33 each - Euros 1-99 $50 each; 100+ $40 each"
Now there is something terribly wrong with that pictue. Consequently I didn't make an order and am on the lookout for a new "main man (or girl)".
I mean I know there are risks and premiums etc, but when you buy in bulk (50-100) outside of clubs, on any weeknight that suits them, then surely their should be some cost benefits accruing.
Raaaaaaargh - I'm pissed off (that tis all)

Smurf, sounds to me like you should learn how to manufacture MDMA yerself - and save some Deuchmies.
As for you grumpy, don't fret, all will be taken care of. The Crew had a trial run (biggest ever @ about 15-20 people including Doc and LENTiL) last weekend and everything went smooth with the organisation.
Besides, why do you care about parking, as if you can afford a car.
I'll E mail you on da weekend. Until then, don't do anything I wouldn't enjoy.
Say hi to Joey Jeremiah for me "man".
GS
:p

Tis awight Gin-sipper
A friend has flown me some butterflies at $35 so my weekend is sound

hahahaha
i scrolled all the way down this thread thinking it must have been dug up for something really important, or informative. But a laugh is just as good
biggrin.gif

hehe..
give the guy a break...
at least they did a search...
smile.gif

not saying it wasnt funny though...
wink.gif

-dragon-
P.S. There is no oppisite of bump...

yeah fair enuf... props to you for searching, the rest of you should be so good
smile.gif

should i maybe lock this topic? i'd have to agree with jase on the uselessness of talking about prices...

It is useless because you will always get someone who goes around saying "oh, you guys are getting ripped off, I get mine for 50 cents each, and they have 10000000mg of mdma in them" - yeah, put a fucken sock in it. Prices in aus are expensive but whos gonna do anything about it. The only thing we can do is improve quality be insisting testing (johnboy!!) and I doubt that if you got to know the 'main man' he'd give them to you cheap unless you bought about 1000. Perhaps then you could get em at $20 or even $10. So who cares. Sorry smurf, but its useless and johnboy, shut it down cos its going no-where.

Most big dealers are successful and avoid detection by selling large quantities to a few trusted people.
If you want an EZ-Test large then I'd be greatful if you would order from the link at the top of the page as it donates some money towards bluelights running costs, asside from that its the same as ordering directly from EZ-Test. (Pricing US $20 & delivery etc.) - Link is to a secure server.
The EZ-Test larges should be good for testing up to 200 pills, it all depends how careful you are when dropping the liquid. You only need one drop & the tiniest speck of pill to test.
If you want small ones then go directly to http://www.ez-test.com. These are not really cost effective, unless your giving them away
smile.gif

Thanks
Jase.

Actually Mr Horse, I posted this question when I had just got back from England, where pill prices were cheap and easy to find. Not having bought in this country before, I thought it relevant to find out some info before I start handing over hard earned cash. I think people are very interested to know whether they are gettin ripped off or not. So put a sock in yourself
frown.gif

Bas1k - As for the blue butterflies - no haven't tried them. Heard they were "wobbly" though.
And yeah, the post is old but give the guy a break, at least he searched. Sometimes you guys have zero tolerance for people. It gives me the fucking shits!
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Smurf (edited 20 March 2000).]

Gin-sipper: making MDMA urself?? hmm that sounds naughty. but really ur not gonna be able to do it here unless u are at least a uni level chemist and can find sassafras oil (or another source of safrole) and good luck doing that. i would say it is now impossible to obtain it here and hence y there is so much locally made shit. no safrole = no MDMA, except if u r REALLY good and make safrole from something else. if people in this country have the ability to make speed they have the ability to make MDMA, except for something rather vital, what u start with.
i agree Johnboy about the whole tester thing. it is defintely cheaper on the net. i got 3 small ones by SENDING 15 aussie dollars as cash to E-Z in amsterdam, this inc postage which had to be rather pricy. Joynt Venture in Perth is selling 1 small one for 15, that is a joke.
i hope also that a very clever manufacturer doesn't cotton onto the whole testing phenomenon. There are certainly other chemicals which are not drugs which could turn the tester purple/black. we r just lucky that no street drugs except MDXX does that, but any substance possessing the MD part of the molecule will do it. Supposing thousands of pills containing a completely useless chemical, which still turns the tester purple, were turned out. people testing and dropping left right and centre, b4 word spreads that they r as useless as "if u take a pill, ur taking smack" advert.

Producing any MD chemical is going to get you in trouble. Most countries have designer drug laws which outlaw anything related to Ecstasy or Mescaline, even if they have never been synthesised.
Its unlikely that anyone is going to go to the those lengths to produce a bunk pill, must people who press bunk pills are scummy small time dealers.
When the new EZ Test arrives it should cirumvent this potential problem anyway.
EZ-Test larges are a lot more cost effective than buying small ones. Cost is $20US and tests up to 200 pills.
Jase

Smurf & Everyone:
Its OK to discuss pricing, just be careful how you say it. Use "out of curiousity" rather than "I'm going to buy bulk so what should I pay".
Its a subtle difference, but you could end up with the wrong type of person hassling you to buy pills via e-mail.
Jase.

yep i agree that could prevent that.
but i was meaning that there would be many chemicals easily available that were not amphetamines but contained an MD structure.
but yes the tester is the greatest thing that has come along and if the MDA/MA/EA differentiation is accomplished then all that is needed is something that can detect ketamine and bad pills r a thing of the past.
anyone know if this is possible.

Well ketamine would show up clear. What compounds are you refering to that could have a similar MD structure.
If you are thinking along the lines of other non-active stuff in Pikhal, they are covered by designer drug laws anyway. Even if they have no pyschoactive effects.
I think that they would also show up as other colour variations, like 2CB & Amphetamines for instance.
Jase.
[This message has been edited by Jase (edited 20 March 2000).]

this wasnt an attack on you smurf, and I do think it is relevant. Its just some people will always boast about how cheap they get it and it pisses me off, so smurf, i apologise.
If people are realistic, then this can be agood post, but as long as you get people tripping over thier egos, its not great. Anyway, sorry
wink.gif

*runs out the room, tripping on something!!*
*hands sock back to smurf*
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way