• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Aus - Teenager Nick Mitchell's LSD overdose - death, delusions and despair

It's not hard to get in Australia when you know the right people or are in the right scene or circles. Or if you goto Nimbin lol.

A dose is a quantity of drug. For example, 5 grams.

Acute toxicity refers to the time it takes for a drug to take effect.

Can we ban this troll, Pmoseman? Its so blatantly obvious that they're trolling; even if they weren't they do nothing but derail the subject with no science to back up any of their moronic claims.

Hahaha... Fuck me Pmoseman never fails to make me laugh Idiocy squared :D
Seeing as how a score 0-24 is idiot, this squared is anywhere on the scale. They say that it is not even really possible to score below a 20, so saying idiot squared means I am precocious.

Can we ban this troll, Pmoseman? Its so blatantly obvious that they're trolling; even if they weren't they do nothing but derail the subject with no science to back up any of their moronic claims.
Science. Laugh. That won't help you.

Though its unlikely I believe someone somewhere can die from LSD, real unadulterated LSD. Maybe they have not taken it yet or died yet but since most things can kill you I wager so can LSD. I'm not saying it did here or that I believe "some other guy in the news" died from LSD I'm just trying to state that the phrase "no one can die from (insert drug or otherwise) is a very strong statement.

If we all try to keep ourselves educated and help each other learn we can reduce all these easily avoided deaths.

This death was not caused by LSD. That is what this thread is about - it was detailed into a discussion of "whether it is possible or not". The amount of acid on a tab or two (or ten) of blotter cannot kill you - let's get that straight. Hypotheticals are all well and good, but not relevant here. It is suspected to have been 25I-NBOMe, which can and has killed in blotter dosages.
Let us stick to some kind of consensus reality here! :)

I take my wording very literally :) I just mean if people can be allergic to the sun in a sense it may be that someone can take a standard dose and die. You shouldn't rule it out or assume it to be false right off the bat. But I agree it was probably an RC

If you count the trailing effects including stimulation and body high, yeah, 10-12 hours is about right.

ebola

Every person who has taken LSD has died, or will die some day.
Coincidence? :sus: