[AUS] Ecstasy research - EDRS (formerly PDI) 2005

Did the Sydney survey last week. Was made to feel very comfortable throughout it - definitely worth the effort!

hey guys ive done this over the last few years as a service provider and the young lady in canberra is very professional at doing her job, i would reccomend all to do this as it is a good way to show how well harm reduction is working :)

you got paid nick.......what the ??

Don`t expect to have as much as you would at party, but it is definately a legitimately good cause. Have known people who participated in similar trials- sometimes where they provide stimulants! They usually have a fairly rigorous screening process, and the ethics committees ensure no negative consequences to the particiapnts.

madmick19 said:
hey guys ive done this over the last few years as a service provider and the young lady in canberra is very professional at doing her job, i would reccomend all to do this as it is a good way to show how well harm reduction is working :)

you got paid nick.......what the ??

You didn't get paid mick?! What the ?!

[the young lady] is the best looking scientist i've ever seen! :D (and incredibly professional to boot!)

Not that I needed the extra reason, but you've convinced me to sign up nick ;P

nickthecheese said:
You didn't get paid mick?! What the ?!

[the young lady] is the best looking scientist i've ever seen! :D (and incredibly professional to boot!)

She'll also pay for your coffee if you meet her at a cafe ;) Well, she bought mine anyway.

Last time I did this I ended up asking her for 20 minutes about how, when and where this information would be used, and she had no hesitation about telling me. Very professional and considerate
14.gif

For the melbourne one, I sent an e-mail, she sent me a reply to see if me & my boyfriend qualify...I answered , then no reply... Do u think we didnt qualify...?? She wouldve told us yeah??

We've been inundated with responses over the last couple of days, so i'm sure she's just working through the backlog and will reply eventually :)

Have sent and e-mail about 2 weeks ago was told it would be very confidential and please call to arrange a time.

Have called and called the number from public phone on different days over the past week and a half. No answer. Eventaully goes to answering machine. Will try again. Hope I don't miss out. I just don't feel safe leaving my name & number.

Um, yeah that's what I said. I e-mailed her and she said please call to arrange a time.

If there's no answer next time I try phoning I'll try e-mailing her again...

does this have anything to do with the show on sbs the other night that jhony boy and the crew was on?
cos that shit was good, the old ppl were puting in a VERY VERY good word for harm minimisation =D

ANDO420 said:
does this have anything to do with the show on sbs the other night that jhony boy and the crew was on?
cos that shit was good, the old ppl were puting in a VERY VERY good word for harm minimisation =D
It isn't directly related however all the researchers I have met through harm reduction work with Enlighten know the truth. That is zero tolerance does not work and harm reduction is the only viable alternative. This is what the data is suggesting and the more research is available the better off we all are. Please help our researchers whenever you can!