• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ativan / butalbitol / alcohol combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
all im sayin is i think its funny how all these e-Doctors diagnose me with ineveitable death, acting like jackasses telling me write a suicide note. HAmmilton would have probably died but all of my friend survived it. Harm reduction is one thing, i dont condone this combo, nor do i condone Dr hamilton acting like a know it all brain surgeon assuring us we're all gonna die.

We know its dangerous. try not to be so dramatic ham

Why don't you put this on your or your friends' tombstone:

Nature Weeds Out the Stupid[/QUOTE]

What tombstone? We all survived and had fun. We knew its a dangerous combo. Move on with all the death shit.

As for benzos vs barbs, benzos alter the conformation of the GABAa receptor that benzos (most of, excluding the odd really wierd one) bind to, to make it, in simple terms, respond more efficiently to GABA already present in your brain, and increase the chance of the chloride ion channel opening.

Barbs lock the channel open, for longer durations, so the two effects potentiate each other, and can occur independently.

Barbs, well, I'm speaking from experience, I came within a gnats dick-width of snuffing it a few years back because of them, with benzos at least, you have a wide margin of safety and can build a huge tolerance with time, but with barbs, tolerance to the effects builds, but the LD:50 doesn't increase along with it.

The above is a recipe for disaster, more or less.

To be honest it's the scuzzy ass APAP in things like Fioricet, and especially Alcohol that really amp the risk factors here. Me and mine are usually gravy, even with the occasionally foolish ultrihigh combo dosages of opiates and benzos, for example. Its the booze that will do you in. The numbers back that up.

The only incident I recall is with a hardcore drug FREAK OD'ing and getting mouth to mouth from an overdose caused by a speedball while on ~8-10mg klonopin. lol go figure. :p

Interaction of ativan, foricet, alcohol

This combinatin is incredible......I took 50mg of foricet over hour's time..Then 2mg of Ativan over a 30 minute time span. and 4 shots of straight Jack daniels.,...I feel awesome....I would recommend this to anyone...Its lik 3 drunk relaxed greatness....I also took 15 mg of adderall and a low dose of wellbutrin in the morning...not sure if that counts but wow do i feeel gooooooood..............

^----I take all that BACK....after I got offline lol I got so sick its not even funny...lets just say I had to stream clean a lot of carpet space in the middle of the night............

Last edited:
This combinatin is incredible......I took 50mg of foricet over hour's time..Then 2mg of Ativan over a 30 minute time span. and 4 shots of straight Jack daniels.,...I feel awesome....I would recommend this to anyone...Its lik 3 drunk relaxed greatness....I also took 15 mg of adderall and a low dose of wellbutrin in the morning...not sure if that counts but wow do i feeel gooooooood..............

tard.

So this one time I took like 88 Xanax bars... and 50 mg of klonopin and 2 oxy 80's and polished off a bottle of jager.. then I decided it was a grand idea to pop like 7 foricet... yup.. I am just that badass.. (this never happened)

owl_orly.png

I have taken benzos for fifteen years mainly ativan and for a long time it was 6 mg a day. If i drank I made sure I never took one more than 2 mg or had more than three drinks. I am 30 years old and two of my best friends from high school are dead due to depression and drug issues. Drinking on benzos is very serious stuff and no matter how slow you take it you will reach the edge. My advice is to drop the alcohol altogether. Seriously, even though its legal it is one of the worst drugs for your body.

tard.

So this one time I took like 88 Xanax bars... and 50 mg of klonopin and 2 oxy 80's and polished off a bottle of jager.. then I decided it was a grand idea to pop like 7 foricet... yup.. I am just that badass.. (this never happened)

I updated my post but i decided to read others and found this (your response post)......Why be rude...why would you feel the need to put me down for my post.....and if you read the update the mixture was really stupid and I got very sick....I learned my lesson.......please don't make fun of my posts anymore......

Last edited:
My experience after some more thought... I did feel super great after taking them/mixing the pills.....but I don't remember much I checked my e-mail today thats how I found out I even signed up on this site.......and The spinning and throwing up was ridiculous but It lasted maybe..actually i can't remember how long the sickness lasted but I do know that I was watching tv at like 2 am and I was sober and normal and done steam cleaning.....(info updated my other post)

I don't ever think i will drink Jack Daniels ever AGAIN......

and the wellbutrin I took in the morning I have been taking for a few days (stupid of me to mix especially on new med)..anyways and I have been taking adderall since I was like 8 or something...so that doesn't effect me much by the end of the day...

Also the ativan in the morning the bottle was missing a lot more than I thought I took so..I have no idea........the fiorcet I have been taking for a few days for headaches It doesn't work for me....So..i don't know....

why I didn't die that night like all the posts suggested???..

I do suggest no one else do it because after the great feeling goes away.......It's the worse feeling in the whole world....

imagin-- laying down and spinning for hours and non stop throwing up a empty stomach.....All I could do till it was over was lay flat on the floor throwing up...till I guess enough time passed and I was fine.....but ya I think now it was really stupid and I hate that once I took the ativan I kept taking more and didn't even know I kept taking more of it and I don't remember doing it I just know I have a lot of missing pills................

btw this was just a few days ago....not sure what day?

I guess when were young we make mistakes like mixing the wrong ones but we learn....I learned......no jack and no fiorcet ever again......and I am still wondering about the ativan because its been twice already that I woke the next day and found out i had taken more than one ativan......

Has that happened to anyone else.....Take Ativan and you go into autopilot and take more without realizing....

PS I just got prescribed the ativan...maybe last monday...last week for sure...and both times i took it same thing happened..............

I just remembered I found this site that night because I was google-ing what was going to happen to me since I took that combo.........lol....if I had been sober and read through the posts i would have had way to much anxiety to mix the meds....but ya....i had already taken them......

OMG after re-reading my initial post I can not believe I did that........I can't believe I even wrote on this thread in the first place.....lol

I am glad I found this site....cause now.......i guess...I will be...uh......safer....lol

I updated my post but i decided to read others and found this (your response post)......Why be rude...why would you feel the need to put me down for my post.....and if you read the update the mixture was really stupid and I got very sick....I learned my lesson.......please don't make fun of my posts anymore......

LOL your post came off as retarded so I laughed at it. You were also warned the mixture is very stupid... it is what it is. Live and learn.. lulz.

Has that happened to anyone else.....Take Ativan and you go into autopilot and take more without realizing....

PS I just got prescribed the ativan...maybe last monday...last week for sure...and both times i took it same thing happened..............
Yeah, pretty much anyone who gets fucked up on benzos has had that happen. Scary shit when you have a gram of phenazepam laying around.

I take fiorinal for my migraines, and usually have 1-2 glasses of wine at night, for cardiovascular health reasons. I noticed the nice feeling from the combo, although it is fairly gentle, a bit like half a "good" dose of ecstasy in terms of perceived strength of effects.

Am I killing myself?

I take fiorinal for my migraines, and usually have 1-2 glasses of wine at night, for cardiovascular health reasons. I noticed the nice feeling from the combo, although it is fairly gentle, a bit like half a "good" dose of ecstasy in terms of perceived strength of effects.

Am I killing myself?

Nowhere in the same `hood as killing yourself.

Nowhere in the same `hood as killing yourself.

Whew. I'd hate to be killing myself with drugs without knowing it. :\

My life IS fun as it is, I have no incentive to kick the bucket whatsoever. :D

Gonna have my 1-2 glasses of wine even when on the 1-2 pills then, and enjoy the slight buzz... =D

Cool, just remember, if you plan on getting trashed with wine, then the pills will not be such a good idea, as massive amounts of alcohol never go good with acetaminophen.

2 pills and 2 glasses of wine is fine, just no more of either in combination, or you could start rotting your liver a lot faster than the wine itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.