• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ativan / butalbitol / alcohol combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barbs plus more or less anything=potential suicide, actually no, highly probable suicide, come to think of it.

Longer acting barbs in particular have been responsible for a hell of a lot of deaths.

i have a bit of knowledge and high tolerance to benzos but very low tolerance to barbiturtes.

i hav some 60mg phenobarbital tablets,i took them once before when i decided one weekend to give the benzos a break but i must honestlly say i found them useless! didnt get any recreational value from them (i took 300mg over the course of a good few hours)) i would have taken more but i read so many horror stories about how esasy it is to OD of barbsand how t6hey are slowe acting then benzos (ie peak effects after 4-8 hours)

anyway even after the 300mg they didnt have any noticeable affect on me at all,(recreational or therapuatic) they are supposed to be strong sedative/hypnotic yet i had a lot of trouble en getting to sleep that night.

what is mixing barbs and benzos like bearing in mind i have a very high tolerance to benzos...or is taht regardless wwhen it c0omes to mixing with barbs.

i dont wanna kill myself byuit i wouldnt mind a nice new buzz/calmness:D

i have a bit of knowledge and high tolerance to benzos but very low tolerance to barbiturtes.

i hav some 60mg phenobarbital tablets,i took them once before when i decided one weekend to give the benzos a break but i must honestlly say i found them useless! didnt get any recreational value from them (i took 300mg over the course of a good few hours)) i would have taken more but i read so many horror stories about how esasy it is to OD of barbsand how t6hey are slowe acting then benzos (ie peak effects after 4-8 hours)

anyway even after the 300mg they didnt have any noticeable affect on me at all,(recreational or therapuatic) they are supposed to be strong sedative/hypnotic yet i had a lot of trouble en getting to sleep that night.

what is mixing barbs and benzos like bearing in mind i have a very high tolerance to benzos...or is taht regardless wwhen it c0omes to mixing with barbs.

i dont wanna kill myself byuit i wouldnt mind a nice new buzz/calmness:D

This will likely cause an OD.
Though you are benzo tolerant, you may need higher doses of phenobarbital alone to feel very sedated, considering they have very similar actions on gaba.

I have to say mixing benzodiazepines with alcohol is never a good idea because first of all you become sensitive to alcohol because both Substances are depressants and also act on the gaba receptors. Second of all respiratory depression is a very big problem when mixing both. One time I had atavin that I stole and I had lots of alcohol when I took about 2mg of atavin I thought it was a good idea to consume some alcohol, after about one shot I felt very buzzed it almost felt like I took way more then 1 shot and like an idiot I drank even more alcohol it was 2 shots and 2 glasses of champagne since I was already so drunk I thought it was a good idea to take even more atavin so I put an extra 2mg of atavin under my tongue and about after 5 minuets I don’t remember anything that happened that night keep in mind I have a very low tolerance to benzos. When I woke up there was vomit everywhere and that’s probably due to the fact that I already have stomach and gi problems but the point is if I fell asleep on my back I’d probably die so please don’t make the mistake I made.

Status
Not open for further replies.