• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

At what age did you begin masturbating?

I think around 9 or 10 was when I first masturbated, and it was always in the shower, but like Lola, I didn't really knew what that meant until a few years later. I took quite a liking to it very quickly, too - I'm pretty sure I masturbated fairly frequently for quite some time.

Yeah i was like 10 i believe, I got out of the bath one day and just kept playing with myself and then i felt like i had to piss and kept going and it was a dry one but ever since that day. damn. was veryyy frequent after that

i was 9 or 10 and i didn't cum til i was 11 and a half but damn was that the start of a great friendship there

I'm a girl, I was 7 years old when i realized that touching myself felt good. Pretty embarrassing being so young, but thats just the way it was. I was 11 when i had my first orgasm from rubbing against a stuffed animal. After that i would rub against everything, armrests, use the shower head, hot tub jets...anything lol.

Hrm. I was around 7 when I just started fiddling around... It didn't even necessarily feel good, it was just something I did when I was bored. Rubbing myself kind of equated to fucking myself, but without the pain. XD

To actually answer the question, though, I was 11 when I had my first orgasm. Funnily enough, it took me completely by surprise on my grandmother's bed, while she was in the room... She didn't see, but still. Aaaawkward.

I pretty much started masturbating right after that. I kinda miss those days, I could just cum and cum over and over again. Ahh, adolescence. Hah.
:)

I was able to date it pretty accurately, by an event...i was 4 or 5. I am male. I learned very early that there was a big amazing surprise at the end of humping something soft. So, yes, dry orgasms...but orgasms they were. I would do it all the time. Unfortunately i was badly shamed by my parents. It didn't stop me one bit, though. I clearly remember my mom waking me up one morning, shaming me b/c my underwear were at my ankles again, and me crying in fear of her telling my dad...she promised not to. Soooo, the pleasure was just to good, and so i spent nearly a decade masturbating to dry orgasms, always in hiding, knowing that my parents had taught me that i should not be doing it. Catholics. Can't live with 'em, can't anymore feed 'em to the tigers. Puberty at about 15, and after that my mom's fur coat didn't even need a hanger. (That's just a joke ;) )

I found my mom's VHS tape of Caligula and got super turned on during a 69 scene between two women. That's when I touched myself until I came. There was no turning back after that.