• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

At what age did you begin masturbating?

I started around when you did Alex, 5-6ish. I kinda went in phases where I would for awhile, then wouldn't for months, and back and forth. I had my first orgasm at 17, when I was pregnant with my daughter. OMG haha I never knew what I was missing lol. I mean I liked sex (hence the baby at 17, lol fml), but WOW!!! haha
My fiance says he started around that age too, so it looks like we are not alone, haha <3 ( as horrible as that may be).
((And, obviously, I am a girl lol <3 ))

I was probably around 6 or 7. I just knew it felt good. The first time I came it was awful. I was around 13 and just got off and my mom walked in the house. She didn't know or anything but it was a bad experience. I didn't have time to clean up and just pulled up my pants lol. I was freaked out.

I actually lost my virginity to a slide/chute at age 9 or so.

I was flirting with a girl who I used to hang with...we would kiss and do little childish flirty things like hold each other's asses for long periods of time and stuff.

Anyway, one day we were flirting heavily and I had a raging hard-on and was lying on my front as I went to pull myself up the slide to the top where she was to continue the session.

Anyway, the action of my pulling myself up then stopping and lowering back down slightly with each pull caused a MASSIVE CUMSHOT in my pants. I had no idea what had happened and ran home to change my underwear, terrified that I broke my penis.

Anyways.....I will never forget my first wank. I was really, really horny one night and super attracted to my nextdoor neighbour who was so flirty and flirting with all the guys (being drunk and slutty) so I went home later that night and battered one out in the toilet and shouted her name at the climax which my mother heard and MUST have known the crack.

/pokerface

I actually lost my virginity to a slide/chute at age 9 or so.

I was flirting with a girl who I used to hang with...we would kiss and do little childish flirty things like hold each other's asses for long periods of time and stuff.

Anyway, one day we were flirting heavily and I had a raging hard-on and was lying on my front as I went to pull myself up the slide to the top where she was to continue the session.

Anyway, the action of my pulling myself up then stopping and lowering back down slightly with each pull caused a MASSIVE CUMSHOT in my pants. I had no idea what had happened and ran home to change my underwear, terrified that I broke my penis.

Anyways.....I will never forget my first wank. I was really, really horny one night and super attracted to my nextdoor neighbour who was so flirty and flirting with all the guys (being drunk and slutty) so I went home later that night and battered one out in the toilet and shouted her name at the climax which my mother heard and MUST have known the crack.

/pokerface

Oh my god:!=D:!=D:!

My daughter is 3, and she spends long hours doing something that is most likely pushing her genitals into the floor and experiencing pleasure.
I don't see anything wrong with it - it's perfectly natural, right? - but some people get freaked out.

Supposedly, young children masturbate.

If you read anything about child development, the topic comes up.

yep - i've heard it helps them sleep. i've had my fair share of baby-sitting when i was a teenager and i had one little girl who would ride her stuffed animal. she was two - give or take a few months.

i started fairly early as well, humping stuffed animals, pillows, other little girls (who also humped me). but i don't know that i'd consider it masturbating or sexual because, until i was a little older, i didn't know what i was doing except that it felt good. most often it made me really, really sleepy, like on the verge of unconsciousness and i never reached climax. the sensation i felt then in pre-puberty was *much* different than how it felt post-puberty.

as far as masturbating to orgasm, i was probably 14 or 15.

At 4.

I used to get down and hump the ground til I came in kindergarten, but then I learned it wasn't cool to do that in public and stopped in the first grade.

I'd say I was probably 6 or 7 the first time I masturbated. I also fingered a girl when i was about 5, lol. Was probably about 12 when i busted my first nut.

i cant believe how young some of you started

I was a late bloomer at 13

12, but I remember being turned on by sexy celebrities in Dior advertisements at about age 10 or 11.

One night with no cue I slid my hands down there...and...WHOA.
THIS is something new. =D

Around 10, I'm a girl. Like a lot of ladies here I just used to rub or use the shower head until I came, thinking "this is a new and exciting nice feeling" but only found out what it meant when I was about 12... ah the age of innocence :)

i think i was around 10 at the time, and i must be the last guy to ever get off first from reading a book.... it wasnt even that saucy, just seemed really sexy to me at the time

Dude, i have gotten off from reading a book too before. And not none of those romance sex novels, it was a good book hardly hinting at sexuality, but for some reason i got off to it lmao

maybe 13, i hated doing it ever since, wish my "friends" never taught me

made me feel dirty, polluted and i had to purify myself every time with a bath/shower

i was whacking off as far back as I can remember...grade 2, maybe 1? I was one of those kids who went up to girls saying show me yours and ill show you mine, ahhhh the good times lol.