• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Asthma And Pot

Cigs or marijuana dosent bother my asthma unless im already weazing and stuff, i can tell before i smoke if im going too be able too or not.

well i have exercise endused asthma, aka i only get attacks when i do anything causing me to breath hard... and i can say that smoking weed has made my asthma worse... :\

I get bronchitus quite often, not due to smoking of course :) but if it is bad and my asthma is aswell, i just have one cone, as weed is a bronchiole dialater

I'm an asthmatic, so i'll post my personal experences:

I bought a vaporizer a few months ago (an aromazap), and i find that it's benefical for my asthma, however, using more standard smoking devices like joints, pipes, and bongs have only made things worse. Pot is extremely useful for treating asthma (and is without the unpleasant side effects of steroid-based inhailers), but it's not a wonder drug

inhaling smoke can't be "good" for asthma.

wouldn't surprise me tho if some cannabiniods helped allieviate some of the condition.

i had bad asthma for like 3 years then i took medicine and it went away for like 2 years. and now in the last few months, for some reason it is back.....i really don't know it would be comming back....i mean i stay away from dogs, cats, hay, smoke, and all that allergic stuff

I never really had a problem with smoking pot and my asthma.
Sure i cough a lot while puffing, although, it never gotten worst. i feel better afterwards.

hmm i feel that weed makes my asthma worse but i cant tell exactly if its the weed or the tobacco i mix it with.. i'm going to stop mixing the stuff and see how i go

I have asthma and after a few hits I feel better if I'm particularly congested, even if I have forgotten to take my daily medication. Unfortunately, if I've been smoking all night inside, sometimes my allergies kick up a little and I have to take my inhaler. But if I just smoke slowly it actually helps.

I've also suffered from mild asthma since I was about 7. I used to have to use inhalers a lot but I kind of grew out of it although I never had great lung capacity. I play trumpet and always had a problem with air flow. Since I started smoking weed about a year ago I've noticed my capacity has greatly improved.