• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ass Play

Theres a reason why many single guys end up in ER will all manner of items up their bottoms, and a reason why butt plugs are designed to not be able to vanish into the void :D Just be careful what you use to experiment with :)

a5a492141ec40fc89197e00aea18171d.jpg

i have enjoyed my gf's finger in my ass and her tongue is out of this world. but with me yes i can cum really fast this way but i have found that its more enjoyable for me ,more intense if she pulls her finger out before i cum. i dunno it just doesnt feel as satisfying if she leaves her finger in. also i have noticed that if she really gets into it deeply i comepletely lose my erection.im still horney as hell but just a limp dick with semen oozing out..id rather just have her tongue lick around my ass while stroking my throbbing cock...nothing feels better to me than this.
first time she did it i did feel gay as hell with my ass sticking up in the air chasing her tongue all over the bed.... but i quickly got over it..lol

hahaha yes'm :)

It's all about using fruit and veg...carefully...or sex toys designed for that - nothing else is going up my ass, it's too risky...some medical pics I have seen are hilarious.
Theres a reason why many single guys end up in ER will all manner of items up their bottoms, and a reason why butt plugs are designed to not be able to vanish into the void :D Just be careful what you use to experiment with :)

I love ass play and can orgasm from it without any other stimulation being necessary. And no the prostate is not really involved.

^ hahaha

yeah of course - a courgette, a cucumber, a banana, or a carrot works wonders. Never tried it? I once had this video this gal I was fucking sent me where she was masturbating with a banana - I would give my little toe to get that video back...seriously.
Wait what? I didn't know anyone actually did that :D

my ex used to eat my ass. her idea, not mine. it was cool, can't say i'm interested in anything else going near my balloon knot though.

ass play can be really exciting if it is done by girl how is gently and can feel your body.tried few times, and can say that those orgasms were explosion!

THE LONG STORY: I don't know if this will help but here we go (also, I kind of feel like I only come into SLR to tell my buttfucking stories these days, not sure what that's about, lol)

ANYWHO.....I am totally gay, but for many years after I realised this and came out I was never comfortable with being fucked. I always found it painful at worst and uncomfortable at best. Fast-forward to around 2011ish, and I figured that if enough guys loved it, it must be good. So I bought myself a dildo to try and train myself; not anything ridiculously big, just like 6-7". I practiced with that until I was relaxed enough to accept something going up there, and now I fucking LOVE it. It is very common for me to cum just from being fucked, without ever touching my dick.

THE SHORT STORY: might take a while for you to get comfortable with it, but if you're interested then it is definitely worth doing!

If you are really into the idea of it but it doesn't seem to be working for you, I definitely suggest going the dildo route. It's surprising how much more relaxed you are when you're in total control of the situation, and once you've learned to relax for it then it becomes easier to relax for other people. :)

my ex used to eat my ass. her idea, not mine. it was cool, can't say i'm interested in anything else going near my balloon knot though.
Can I just say that balloon knot is absolutely the best euphemism for an asshole that I have ever heard? Kudos to you! :)

^fucking good init :)

some...yes...some...some just like the sensation of their rim or prostate being stimulated.
Is this some men are gay? Just saying.

to be honest *it's more gay* if you've never stuck anything up your ass - it means you're not comfortable with seeking new amazing sensations, because it is perceived "queer".

Last edited:
I don't mind getting my ass played with. It's something I just recently got into with my last ex and if done right is pretty awesome. I prefer a tongue or maybe a finger right before I'm about to cum from a blow job. Gives me absolutely massive loads that shoot out with a crazy force.

It's key finding a girl who can actual enjoy it or at least fake enjoy it for long enough. And if she's on the fence about it, no better way to convince her than to give her ass a good licking. Maybe throw in a little alcohol or mephedrone and that's all you need for some epic sex sessions.

Why would you want her to fake enjoy it?

That's no fun at all.

I "convinced" my fiance to enjoy it by well, giving her some amazing tongue work and fingers and toys that she absolutely LOVED and asks me to do to her frequently. I would never want to do anything sexual to anyone I was with unless they enjoyed it.

Totally straight and love ass play. Particularly when 'up' and partying. Currently enjoying a bit of a buzz and stroking myself while riding a new dildo. Feels amazing and it will be a super strong orgasm, guaranteed. Lots of women will indulge you and many get off on it.

I've always been put off by anal, and my boyfriend has been telling me that he wants to lick and fuck my butt for a long time. I've of course always said no, until he one day slipped a finger in post-sex without me realizing what was going on until it was already happening. Turns out it feels pretty good, so I wasn't even mad. I'm still not totally open to it so I've only let him use his tongue and fingers a couple times since then, but I'm warming up to the idea of anal sex.

Last edited:
I love anal play. I started out with a a finger, then moved on to rubbing my hole against round hard surfaces (i.e. broom handle, bed post, etc.) I later advanced to a couple of fingers which lead back to the broom handle, but this time I slid it in slowly and was like DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!! It felt so good, I lie to you not, I wanted a dick so bad. Over the years, I have enjoyed pleasuring myself, but never had a strap on or, dare I say it, let a guy fuck me. When you're horny and seriously turned on, you look pass a lot of that. Even now, I wouldn't mind taking some dick.