L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ass Play

cheesewiz

Greenlighter
So I am a guy and I am wondering if there are any guys out there that have experience with ass play. And I mean straight guys but if your gay and have some insight please share it. I also mean ass play on the guy not the girl. I saw some article in a magazine at my super market talking about a guys G-spot being in his ass and that if a girl applies pressure to it, it makes orgasms more pleasurable. It seems a little to adventurous for me to do with a girl but I was just curious if there are any guys here that enjoy it? Or girls who have been with guys who ask for it. If so please let me know what its like. Also don't give me crap like "oh your guy for wanting something in your ass." This is 2013, people do freaky shit that is much weirder then what I am asking about.

Yes, from what I've heard men can get more powerful orgasms from anal because of the pressure against the prostate.
That's absolutely all I know about the subject as I've never been with a guy who was into that, so I'll let others help you out with the rest.

What is your stance on ass play? Would it be weird if your BF asked for it? Would most girls find it gross or be open to the idea?

Fuck yeah! I love it...it does make orgasms more intense. It's not just pressure on your prostate (male "g-spot") it's also that something in there gives the pelvic floor muscles that contract during orgasm something to squeeze around and contract harder. Which makes the orgasm more intense.

The sensation itself is enjoyable too. Sex is not just about an orgasm, it's about the whole experience, and it adds to that.

I can cum from having my fiance (and Mistress :p) fucking me hard with a strap on. But then again, I really like BDSM and am sub, so it might not be as much fun if you're not into a bit of pain and don't enjoy the submissiveness of the act. But then again you might, cause like I said, the sensation is enjoyable in it's own right.

I've found most girls accommodating of it. But most girls I've been with also happened to be rather kinky and eccentric in general.

I also think it's really hot to nom my S/O's ass.

I've done that with a few guys who were into it.

Some guys hate it others love it then there are the ones too scared to be gay if they try it.
I don't think it is wierd if a guy asks for that well lol the first time I was like "nooo way not doing that" but when I realized the prostate is there and how much better a orgasm can be for him I kinda gave it a try for him and it's not bad.

Buutt I will warn you some girls will think it's gay,disgusting, and just fucking gross then the ones like my self who don't give a fuck. You just gotta ask a girl and see what happens from there.

What is your stance on ass play? Would it be weird if your BF asked for it? Would most girls find it gross or be open to the idea?

I'm not really into it for guys tbh. I wouldn't find it gross, it's just not my thing - but if my BF asked for it then I'd definitely be open to the idea.

You should definitely give it go. Make sure your ass is clean and your girl is down for it;).
I love doing this for my S/O, he gets so turned on and horny when I'm tonguing and fingering his ass.

<3MmMmMm good times<3

Fuck yeah! I love it...it does make orgasms more intense. It's not just pressure on your prostate (male "g-spot") it's also that something in there gives the pelvic floor muscles that contract during orgasm something to squeeze around and contract harder. Which makes the orgasm more intense.

The sensation itself is enjoyable too. Sex is not just about an orgasm, it's about the whole experience, and it adds to that.

I can cum from having my fiance (and Mistress :p) fucking me hard with a strap on. But then again, I really like BDSM and am sub, so it might not be as much fun if you're not into a bit of pain and don't enjoy the submissiveness of the act. But then again you might, cause like I said, the sensation is enjoyable in it's own right.

I've found most girls accommodating of it. But most girls I've been with also happened to be rather kinky and eccentric in general.

I pretty much second this word for word xD (minus the word fiance)

^===I completely concur. Try it. I've even in my younger days tried a real guy (im a guy too). I'm telling u a strap on or simply ginger does not make u gay. But it really makes for a hell of an orgasm.

^===I completely concur. Try it. I've even in my younger days tried a real guy (im a guy too). I'm telling u a strap on or simply ginger does not make u gay. But it really makes for a hell of an orgasm.

I don't think figging is a good first time exp for ass play. :p

I don't have any experience with it with my boyfriend but he does enjoy it (past relationship). It may not be common but it isn't weird or anything. Not everyone is into it but there is a good chance that your girlfriend/boyfriend would at least try it out.

Ass play is awesome! Orgasms feel amazing when there's a finger or something in my bum.

My personal favorite is a single finger stroking the prostate as I come, unbelievably good.

Actually, what got me into ass play was reading personal anecdotes of fellow BLers and realizing that it could feel very good and wasn't gay at all.

Last edited:
Wow I was not expecting this many people to have tried it! I though it was a little taboo but I guess not. I think I would want to try it on myself first before asking a girl to do it for me. What exactly is the prostate? Can I make myself have an orgasm only through playing with it? Techniques for finger blasting myself?

Wow I was not expecting this many people to have tried it! I though it was a little taboo but I guess not. I think I would want to try it on myself first before asking a girl to do it for me. What exactly is the prostate? Can I make myself have an orgasm only through playing with it? Techniques for finger blasting myself?

The prostate is a gland that produces most of the liquid you ejaculate. I personally, can orgasm from being fucked in the ass with a strap on, no penis stimulation. I don't know how common that is, or if it's doable without the very intense stimulation that a partner fucking you as hard as she can does.

Try it. It is fun and enjoyable. I started doing it in the shower, so its a guaranteed CLEAN experience :)

The prostate is pleasurable, but I am not into BDSM/strap ons like rangrz is.

I personally, can orgasm from being fucked in the ass with a strap on, no penis stimulation. I don't know how common that is

^ is fairly a common experience.

Take care of your prostate if it gets angry you will be sorry. I'm not saying don't stick things up your ass we all love a bit of that, just treat your prostate with respect and hope it behaves itself.

I've tried it with toys and stuff before, and I found that I didn't really like anything more than fingering. I went on a conquest of self discovery lol, tried everything that I could think of. It was weird for quite awhile... I couldn't look at myself in the mirror in the same way for weeks :(. LOL

But in the end there was no harm, no foul. I am a lot more comfortable with myself and my sexuality. I found out that I don't like being submissive and am probably not gay:p). Just go for it and enjoy yourself.

I've never done much of this, but I've been curious. I was with one girl that was into, but we never got around to it.

I like it - only just got back into it myself. Forgot how nice it can be hahaha

My bird has tried it a few times, I always tell her to stop it...next time I reckon next time her fingers are down there I will just instruct her how I like it... fun times ahead methinks ;)