• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ask someone who's taken just under a gram of adderall in 9 hours anything

Why are you cooking your onions on a stove, when you can put them in a tray with oil in the oven at about 145C-293F, fan on, and watch them slowly become sweet golden perfection in 40minutes to an hour?

Why are you cooking your onions on a stove, when you can put them in a tray with oil in the oven at about 145C-293F, fan on, and watch them slowly become sweet golden perfection in 40minutes to an hour?
I just found out the other day that you can cook them in the microwave for 10 minutes with butter and a bit of water. They were pretty good!

"Cook" and "Microwave" in the same sentence cause my eyes to roll back, my mouth foames up and I loose the last 30 seconds of memory, coming back to normal a bit hazy.
I looped like this 4 times before I realised someone must have posted The Forbidden Words Combination.

"Cook" and "Microwave" in the same sentence cause my eyes to roll back, my mouth foames up and I loose the last 30 seconds of memory, coming back to normal a bit hazy.
I looped like this 4 times before I realised someone must have posted The Forbidden Words Combination.
LOL, I totally understand! I am a cooking snob. I definitely wouldn't cook my onions in the microwave, but it's a good tip for all the bachelors on Bluelight that don't cook!

The food seems cooked properly, presentation needs improvement.
More accuracy in laying coleslaw and meat, maybe a thin ring of mayo blended with caramelised onions and smoked paprika, a bit of sakura cress on top?
massimocapraeditorial_0.jpg

Is this Gram of adderall the same as your 4grams of crack in an hour?
By the same I mean bullshit

A gram of Adderall in 9 hours is not that crazy, if one has been developing a serious tolerance.