• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ask a police officer a question thread

I'll go back to post #5 in this thread. If there not a cunt when they join the force , they soon fall into line with all the other cunts , try and stay non cunt and you'll soon be hounded out by the cunts.
Apart from that NO COMMENT !

@ Englandz you properly fell out with the fella because he's a cunt.

I'll go back to post #5 in this thread. If there not a cunt when they join the force , they soon fall into line with all the other cunts , try and stay non cunt and you'll soon be hounded out by the cunts.

I've always found it was the other way around. The ones fresh out of training are just total arseholes. I'm amazed they can work the radio with such vasty chips upon their shoulders. The upper echelons appear to be corrupt as all fukkery every time anybody actually bothers to check. I've always found it's the auld boys who got stuck in (or chose to stay in) the lower-middle ranks that are decent. Kinda makes sense in a way. The real shits float to the top whilst the few honest recruits they recruit get stuck somewhere near the bottom of the pile because they aren't cuntish enough to rise through the ranks very far.

Now that *snip* has grassed EADD to the local cop shop, and their special cuntstable is watching its time for some open dialogue.

Feel free to ask questions to a plod that you would other wise not get the chance to as they are giving you the old Rodney King

I'll start by asking are any of your work mates actually named Bobby?

Sorry folks, but this guy is a cock sucking pussy punk. I only say that because I have no gun or badge to hide behind. When you have to fuck with good folks for whatever reason you allowed that part of your brain to be brain washed into believing you were doing something holy, YOU ARE THE SiCKEST, DEGENERATE FUCK ON THIS SITE. *snip* don't even have a word for you, SKUMBAG. Out of respect to my fellow BLUELIGHTERS, I'll be nice now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've not posted in here until I saw my name mentioned. You're thinking of someone else bruh. Someone far more cowardly.

Not that it really matters ,I can't remember because they deleted it 5 mins later. ( now that's cowardly );)