• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ask a police officer a question thread

I should probably stop with my nonsense. Although after several decades of it at this point that is unlikely I must admit.

EDIT: Dammit. It really didn't make any sense. Managed to confuse even myself, innit. Or should that be ittin? Hmm...

:sus:

Plus gold stars for strungout and anyone else who used "fuck the police" or the word "cunt".
Cunts pretty much sum them up. And people that involve themselves / work with the police are a lower form of life than bacteria. Cops are scum who generally were bullies with no brains in my experience. You could always tell the ones who would end up being coppers...they picked on the small kids..sucked up to the teachers. Gutless wonders. And you cant trust them as so many of them are on the take. I have seen various organised crime operations flourish openly for years on end. Like an inner city pub in Sydney not 300m from a major police station where a guy sat at a table with various drugs..weed..hash..speed..heroin and you just said what you wanted and payed for it and left. There was always a couple of heavy guys standing around in case of trouble. But you would not want to fuck with these guys. This place was common knowledge in Sydney and operated openly for over a decade. Hundreds / maybe thousands of customers every day. The publican kept the stashes in ciggy packets at the top of the ciggy stand. They never run out. Sometimes they might say..half an hour..so you would have a beer and wait...then in half an hour a dude would arrive with a big bag of ciggy packets..give some to the guy at the table and the rest to the publican. They must have made a fortune...and so did the cops i am sure for turning a blind eye. As i said this went on for over a decade..300m from a cop shop...it only stopped when someone tried to rob them and they shot the guy. No one was ever charged. There was no witnesses..people were either in the toilet or at the bar...no one saw shit. But that was the end of that venue and soon after the pub was sold. It had served its purpose. Just an example of how trustworthy coppers are. Dodgy cunts.

Goin through customs on our way to Ibiza one year, when asked if I had anything to declare , I responded with "yeah we're the bollocks"
Customs and plod pulled me and my 5 Mates apart for 2 hours , no one talked to me for for the next 12 hours apart from calling me a cunt.

Perhaps subconsciously you were taking a leaf out of Wilde who famously declared "I have nothing to declare except for my genius." :)

He did end up in Reading Gaol, where he penned his novel to the establishment.

I think his "crime" was homosexuality afaik, he may have dabbled in opium also, judging by his depictions of smoking the substance in "Dorian Grey"

He did end up in Reading Gaol, where he penned his novel to the establishment.

I think his "crime" was homosexuality afaik, he may have dabbled in opium also, judging by his depictions of smoking the substance in "Dorian Grey"

Wilde ended up being imprisoned due to homosexuality, and died of a complication from a middle ear infection which developed into meningitis. It is ironic because his dad was an eye and ear surgeon.

Perhaps subconsciously you were taking a leaf out of Wilde who famously declared "I have nothing to declare except for my genius." :)

Thanks MDB , I'd love to compare myself to Wilde , truth is I was being a fucking gob shite. And still I continue.

About the same time I joined Bluelight, funnily enough.

Do a lot of undercover work, catching drug users and that...

About the same time I joined Bluelight, funnily enough.

Do a lot of undercover work, catching drug users and that...

Well you won't catch many on here mate - haven't you realised yet that ALL Bluelighters are actually undercover cops? Didn't the name of the site give it away? The only criminals on here (well, apart from us of course ;) ) are the greenlighters, who don't last five minutes these days. We actually have to have a draw to decide who's gonna bust their asses! To date, Lawrence Perkins has been busted a total of 3,792 times - but he keeps getting off because none of his drugs ever contain any drugs...

I stand by my statement. Cops are cunts and so are informers.
Morning inspector ;)

Bit obvious, isn't it.

I was going to expound on the necessity of their role in protecting the vulnerable; the reward that comes with helping and working with society members and the many incidents I've been grateful for their help and how astonishingly, blindingly, ignorant it therefore is to label the entire force as "cunts"...

but meh, words only wasted on an undercover cop trolling ;) Good luck, consumer. And keep my kind words in mind during all the current investigation's on this site ;)

Bit obvious, isn't it.

I was going to expound on the necessity of their role in protecting the vulnerable; the reward that comes with helping and working with society members and the many incidents I've been grateful for their help and how astonishingly, blindingly, ignorant it therefore is to label the entire force as "cunts"...

but meh, words only wasted on an undercover cop trolling ;) Good luck, consumer. And keep my kind words in mind during all the current investigation's on this site ;)
Well maybe my personal experience with the police is different to yours. Witnessing them harrass the local indigenous population and homeless for no reason apart from their own prejudice. Numerous bashings of the same people which has been going on forever and recently they were caught because of video footage of an assault where the victim died. The cops were caught colluding their evidence and their culture of harrassment and violence exposed. Or of friends raided by police for growing a few plants and having guns held at their heads. Of friends having gear planted on them by detectives who were later busted for using cocaine at a party..including the regional head of detectives....so yes i think they are cunts.

The Hillsborough thread gives some idea of how British police tend to work.. :|

Obviously there are individual officers who do the job for the right reasons and do it well. The underlying law enforcement culture is rotten to the core though and that obviously makes it hard to have much faith in the system despite the efforts of the few good apples that go spoiling it for the rest by insisting on not being corrupt as all fukkery.

My personal experience is mixed. There are a lot of arseholes who revel in kicking the shit out of folk and getting creative with evidence. They've mostly been great when I've had reason to require assistance though. Not often in terms of actually catching and charging folk who need catchiing and charging but surprisingly good when it comes to the more social worky aspects of the job.

I wouldn't say the lot of 'em are cunts but there's enough cunts amongst 'em to make it clear that big changes need to be made.

I work with the guy who arrested Boy George for heroin possession back in the 80s when the fella in question was a narc with the met. This guy used to be a good mate as we did our training together but we've fallen out for reasons I can't remember....