• No

Votes: 26 9.7%
  • I am undecided

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • I would like to have my genitals altered in some way

Votes: 29 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Altered, I'd like my chow to look how it did before I had my 9lb 8 oz son. I feel like my lips are a bit bigger (my boyfriend/son's father doesn't care but still... It's not like they don't hang and sway or anything but they're not what they used to be, and it make me shy, and overly self conscious to the point where during sex all I'm thinking is, please don't look down. My son was worth it don't get me wrong but, if I get the money I'd like it altered so I can be more comfortable with myself.

I am happy when my fella rises to the challange but sometimes his a little shy especially on opiates and I have to feed him some blue treats.

lol, whenever I do medium/large doses of my adderall my guy has a hard time getting up.
But when he does get up, his erection is so odd and irregular, it's almost comical to look at and mess around with! the middle (his waist) is tight and completely unfilled with blood, while the bottom is fat and full off blood, and so is his top/head!

To everyone complaining they think their lady bits are "too big" or "too meaty"....

I personally LOVE some larger labia. My GF always thought her vagina was her least favorite part of herself. Now that I have shown her how absolutely sexy she is down there, she is starting to enjoy those long lips. I like sucking them, nibbling them, tickling them, teasing them, and rubbing them. (of course spitting on them and licking them too)

So be happy with your vagina ladies. Large lips are SEXY AS CAN BE!

Last edited:
I have a fat pussy and tiny inner lips that completely disappear inside the outer ones. I always thought guys liked this until one guy made it clear that he preferred larger fleshy inner lips. So I did some googling and found out a lot of guys prefer larger fleshy inner lips. So don't be self-conscious about what you've got.

To everyone complaining they think their lady bits are "too big" or "too meaty"....

I personally LOVE some larger labia. My GF always thought her vagina was her least favorite part of herself. Now that I have shown her how absolutely sexy she is down there, she is starting to enjoy those long lips. I like sucking them, nibbling them, tickling them, teasing them, and rubbing them. (of course spitting on them and licking them too)

Agree 100%! Check out Joann from Alsscan.com. Her pussy is a gift from god:

well im not gonna get them surgically altered; the idea of a knife and scissors cutting up your cock is just horrific

so just have to be happy with what's there !

plus the whole "what you can do with it" blahblah

Really? I figured guys wouldn't like them bigger maybe we should start a poll for that.

I'm above average in size and I feel kinda blessed, but yet it has a slight curve to the left that bothers me and I still sometimes wish it was just slightly bigger even though it's probably best the way it is... I have self image issues in general, I kinda nitpick bout everything, most of the other cocks I've seen haven't been as nice looking as mine tbh. Overall I guess I'd say I am happy with it.

oh but the curve is soo essential. see with a curve, to the left or right, if you angle your body just right when humping a pussy you can give her mind blowing sensations. that curve is to your advantage. next time you have your lady (or man) propped up on their back, try hiking up one leg or the other till you are standing with one foot flat and one one knee. do it so the curve to left angles up. use that curve to blow your lovers mind with a good orgasm!

(advice form a gal whose well hung man has a slight curve too, and he knows just how to angle that cock to blow my mind!)

<3

my clit used to hang down lower than the outer labia. but when i gained some weight and left puberty its now fully hidden among full fat non-hangy lips.

I like most my girl bits, except when i'm aroused part of the vagina lining pushes outside it in a lumpy sort of way, but my guy doesnt seem to mind that.

the vagina itself is small and pretty tight.

^^ Yowzers! Kudos man :)

hahaha see you can't answer my question because it proves my point

typical

hahahahaa there you go guys she judges guys on their genitals therefore she should see no sympathy on hers being judged

I'm not very happy because my parents had me circumcised and because of that I get annoyed having to use lube when I masturbate.

I've also started to develop slight wrinkle type marks on the gland of my penis, I think it maybe due to the some damage from over excessive prolonged masturbation and the dryness of having been circumcised. When I get erect the wrinkles smooth out but I still feel concerened about thess incase it gets worse with time.

Any other cut guys here have wrinkles on the gland of their penis when its flacid ?

I'm not very happy because my parents had me circumcised and because of that I get annoyed having to use lube when I masturbate.

I've also started to develop slight wrinkle type marks on the gland of my penis, I think it maybe due to the some damage from over excessive prolonged masturbation and the dryness of having been circumcised. When I get erect the wrinkles smooth out but I still feel concerened about thess incase it gets worse with time.

Any other cut guys here have wrinkles on the gland of their penis when its flacid ?

you don't need to use lube - use spit or olive oil...or shampooo...coconut oil...list goes on and on and on...

My glans has wrinkles when flaccid yes...what a funny conversation.

I WOULD like to know what it's like having sex with a foreskin...but overall I couldn't care less - there was no way I could\ve kept it anyways, I'm not Jewish, it just got too tight when I was like 9/

when you're fully erect your foreskin barely gets 'in the way', my shaft forces it below the glans, and it only ever manages to ride up occasionally, and that's nothing but extra stimulation, like a rubber washer getting caught causing stimulation.
You push it down before you roll on the condom, easy peasy.

hahaha see you can't answer my question because it proves my point

typical

hahahahaa there you go guys she judges guys on their genitals therefore she should see no sympathy on hers being judged

I'm not talking about his penis, I'm talking about his piercing. Plus, I'm not judging him. From one piercing enthusiast to another, I am merely expressing my appreciation for his piercing.

If you're asking me personally about judging men purely on their penis size, which I'm not sure why you would be asking me this, I really don't give any thought to men's penis size or appearance. I am in a stable long-term relationship so I have no reason to think about, let alone see other men's penises.

And lastly, who the hell would be judging my vagina?? And why am I expecting sympathy? That part of your comment makes absolutely no sense :D

Clearly you are a very insecure individual. I'm guessing someone has ridiculed your penis before? If so, that is a shame. But you must understand that not all women are like that.

I'm not talking about his penis, I'm talking about his piercing. Plus, I'm not judging him. From one piercing enthusiast to another, I am merely expressing my appreciation for his piercing.

If you're asking me personally about judging men purely on their penis size, which I'm not sure why you would be asking me this, I really don't give any thought to men's penis size or appearance. I am in a stable long-term relationship so I have no reason to think about, let alone see other men's penises.

And lastly, who the hell would be judging my vagina?? And why am I expecting sympathy? That part of your comment makes absolutely no sense :D

Clearly you are a very insecure individual. I'm guessing someone has ridiculed your penis before? If so, that is a shame. But you must understand that not all women are like that.

nah no women has done that and my comment was not about what you said about his piercing

but ty for answering the question

my comment was not about what you said about his piercing

Then what was it about?? You quoted the comment I said about the piercing, therefore that indicates that's the comment you were responding to.