• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Are those girls insane or just regular average ones?

still, I cant shake off my head the idea that it was a women who created the 'nice guy' in the first place..

for hundreds of years women have asked to be treated as equals, with respect.

we see it even more since 50 years with the 'feminist' movement

so the man adapted and became nice, and what next? rejected by the women who created him!

girls are evil hahaha 8)
quit projecting blame and own up to your own actions and behaviors. by blaming women for the creation of the modern state of man you sound exactly like that type of man. If you could solely blame women(or ANYone/thing) for the lack of initiative so many of us guys have today then we werent much of men in the first place.

so, for lack of better wording, quit whining and man the fuck up.

^INDEED!

And being a man means being confident, but not an asshole. And it means being nice, but not a pushover. HUGE difference.

Women and men both have their shortcomings. Blaming everything on the opposite one just perpetuates the issues because it all becomes one big fucked up self-fulfilling prophecy.

quit projecting blame and own up to your own actions and behaviors. by blaming women for the creation of the modern state of man you sound exactly like that type of man. If you could solely blame women(or ANYone/thing) for the lack of initiative so many of us guys have today then we werent much of men in the first place.

so, for lack of better wording, quit whining and man the fuck up.

Fucking spot on.
Everyone wants to blame their problems on someone else.

What is so wrong about women wanting to be treated equally, Zzyzx?
Would you prefer them being demeaned like the old days?
So you wouldn't have to be 'nice'?
Not all men are nice guys. Not all women dislike nice guys.:X

^^

I hate it when people just read the last 2-3 posts of a thread and make stupid comments!!

kindness seems to often be mistaken for weakness. I've found to that good people often find themselves being taken advantage of. Whats really unfortunate these days is that it seems that being a decent human and a good person are almost handicaps in today's dating world.

Definitely depends on the girl. This is the sort of shit I would put up with when I was a teen, not very confident, not really sure what I was looking for.

I'd never put up with that now, but I have a lot of self respect, confidence and self image, and I have had enough relationships to know exactly what I want. This is why my relationships are so awesome, my boyfriend is always my best friend and vice versa.

^ I am like that. I always had a thing for mean dickhead boys. Didn't like the nice ones. It's bizarre :\

this girl has some kind of a psychological issue, I am most likely sure of it.
The last girl I knew who was in a abusive relationship, was molested as a child, and she was very depressed. the boyfriend used to beat her, and she still loved him. and finally the guy left her, even when he left her, she would still go back to him for sex, after all he did to him..

but yeah honestly most girls I've seen this way have some issues,
Also I have also seen in these relationship, because sometime the girl has psychologal problems, they will also do some messed up things in the relationship. so for example she will allow him to treat her that way, as long as she can do whatever which is not considered healthy in a relationship. for example the last girl, she would sleep with random people from the Internet, or other weird stuff..
you're saying the guys ugly, so I'm pretty sure she's also getting away with a lot of stuff, that guy is ignoring..

You're not getting the full story from this relationship, I'm pretty sure, she does some fucked up stuff in this relationship to.. she's not telling you.. there is a reason they're together, also it could of started out good, and the girl up keeps thinking, it can go back the way It was.

Anyway it's not a healthy relationship, it only causes stress for both parties, because both parties are always afraid that one of them will breakout..
my advice for you is to stay away from this female friend of your, you can't do anything about it anyway, and it's causing you stress.. go find healthy friend..

Again I'm telling you this from experience, leave her alone, nothing good will come from it, trust me..

if she calls you, don't pick up at all.. just let it go. there's tons of normal people to make friends with bro..

Last edited:
Well it seems its almost impossible to find a girl without issues these days so you have to learn to cope with them anyway

unfortunately you're actually right, some are worse than others..but she seems like to have big issue..

but she's not your GF, so you don't have to deal with those issues that she has, let her bf deal with it..

the only way you deal with girls issues is if your their bf, very close family member, or their psychologist. other than that no, unless maybe best friends also,if so then once in a while you can deal with her issues..
But why would you want a best friend with lots of issues..

Last edited:
Issues?... I don't have issues . There are chilled calm normal girls left in this world . There are a lot more crazy girls agree with that..

this just in: lots of girls like to be treated like shit. i find it totally mind-boggling as well, but it's the simple truth. want a girl with low self esteem to like you? get her attention, and then ignore her completely.

Fixed.

Want a confident, secure girl to like you? Treat her like a princess but ONLY after you've earned a place as her prince.

i would say ditch the loser, she can do a lot better for herself.

no girl should be treated like shit, i would say ditch the losers who treat you like shit. and only have them back when they can treat you with the respect that you deserve. men who treat women like shit, make my blood boil. i feel like giving them a punch in the face, and saying show some respect towards women. without women us blokes would be nothing.

Dear OP, female (heterosexual) attraction u to about age 25-27 is based off of 3 points 1 former men in life. The majority of females are abused in some way (sexually physically or mentally) before or through the age where they start courting. 2 courting flamboyance, one of the main attraction factors in women is confidence. Seriously ask any woman on here*, now, girls and young women primarily lack the sense or good judgement to distinguish between arrogance, abusive dominant tendencies and confidence.
3 Relative shared criterion the subject shares with male authority figures in her past.

The most dominant being two, young women feign for arrogance in guise of self confidence because they have not developed the abilities to distinguish the two. This usually really trumps all. after this fact young women also go for men who share attributes with important past male in their life. Being that so many young women and girls abused, they tend to go for men with domineering and abusive traits which also typically are inline with the arrogance previously stated. out of all my female friends which is about seven only one does not have a history of abuse. 3 of whom were not sexually abused. This leads to being attracted to men who have these traits, even secretly. Females who know what they want (as long as they aren't bitches) typically find the men they are looking for, its like a sixth sense to them. This is again is demonstrated.

And perhaps the most prominent reason shit like this happens is because most people are outright dicks like all the people on here suggesting you cut contact with her. And the majority of people are like OP and blame the victim. Maybe that's fucking why shit like this happens. Your friend needs help if your in any position to do so you need to ask or suggest she seeks such help. If you are male and resemble/reflect the abuser assert firmly that she is going to get help and then coerce/help her do so.

80%ish of molestation/sexual abuse are by someone close to the child, parent, close relative. these form the authority figures in women's lives.

about 30 percent of women are abused in their life time.

by numbers more than half of children are abused in the great US of A for most males this accounts for neglect for females this is mostly physical and sexual. These statistics are heavily weighted to females as well.

* whether they would take a hot 8 with little confidence or a 6.5 brimming with true self confidence(not arrogance)

In other news because I'm to lazy to make a list Fuck the majority of you.