• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Are these Papaver somniferum?

I don't know if this falls under price discussion, but ... those were really expensive: 6 euros a piece, so 60 euros for the whole bunch. But you know, dried flowers last forever so it's not that bad. ;)

Good lord, that is staggeringly expensive :oops:

Does anybody have experience with papaver giganteum, seeds are available via eBay and the pods are almost as big as Tennis balls.

I don't know if this falls under price discussion, but ... those were really expensive: 6 euros a piece, so 60 euros for the whole bunch. But you know, dried flowers last forever so it's not that bad. ;)

I was actually making a joke about the high price of pods from vendors, but €6 per pod is fuckin insane.

Far, far better to grow your own. It'll take a few years of experimenting with different seeds, but once you find one that works ok you'll never have to buy any again. Plus you will have a good idea of their potency year after year.

I was actually making a joke about the high price of pods from vendors, but €6 per pod is fuckin insane.

Far, far better to grow your own. It'll take a few years of experimenting with different seeds, but once you find one that works ok you'll never have to buy any again. Plus you will have a good idea of their potency year after year.
Must do rituals for good weather(as a joke),cause there is enough to rain heavily in flowering period and you can use your pods only for decoration.The rain will wash out almost all alkaloid content and destroy your harvest.Thats whats happening in the last few years.Impact of global climate change is absolutely visible at this topic,believe me

Interesting ....they were bought in a florist shop so their history or where they originate from originally is unkown.
A friend of mine many years ago was over in Tasmania (farmers have license to cultivate for pharmaceutical industry)brought back some pods ...fkn lots of them lol
Well if you were to put mine next to those pictured i dont see any difference ..
Maybe the seed structure under a scope would reveal more ...or even grow some out ...look like the real deal...but ive never seen ornamental useless dried pods either maybe they look the same.Anyones guess ...they look the same as mine all i can say....and i know where mine came from....sorry couldnt be more help

Just from memory without having to go look in the shed and look for them ...many of the pods i have are roundish but there are a few that look elongated

They look like somniferum papauver to me. Make a tea and try them out. Start slow. 15g maybe?

Interesting ....they were bought in a florist shop so their history or where they originate from originally is unkown.
A friend of mine many years ago was over in Tasmania (farmers have license to cultivate for pharmaceutical industry)brought back some pods ...fkn lots of them lol
Well if you were to put mine next to those pictured i dont see any difference ..
Maybe the seed structure under a scope would reveal more ...or even grow some out ...look like the real deal...but ive never seen ornamental useless dried pods either maybe they look the same.Anyones guess ...they look the same as mine all i can say....and i know where mine came from....sorry couldnt be more help
Well Tasmania is one of largest cultivator of papaver for pharmacutical needs.They cultivated and some hybrid forms containing specefic conpounds in larger quantities....but thats are government busyness strictly regulated.As to flowershops i dont know...could be anything..

Was probably 15 years ago when my friend was on holidays in Tassie.Strictly regulated aint the word......my friend was lucky to get them finding a spot where he could get over the fence (electric).The crop had already been harvested and the pods were on the ground.Also lucky that they hadent been picked up ....yah they do that lol.Dont know if the seeds would grow anymore though ...been a long time .

Was probably 15 years ago when my friend was on holidays in Tassie.Strictly regulated aint the word......my friend was lucky to get them finding a spot where he could get over the fence (electric).The crop had already been harvested and the pods were on the ground.Also lucky that they hadent been picked up ....yah they do that lol.Dont know if the seeds would grow anymore though ...been a long time .
Yeaaa its a kind of adrenaline journey....with wantsome price:)

One florist stopped selling poppies (or then she hid those!), because I would frequent her. And then she started asking ask whether I was looking for poppies again. :rolleyes:

Ther other florist is cool and doesn't care. :cool:

9-CD3-FEEF-7343-48-E6-B169-BBE339229-E77.jpg
2-A06467-D-9-C8-C-46-CD-9065-1015-D8383-FAD.jpg
No way in hell bc I sold papaver somniferum for 8 years out Of the only farm in United States which was in Yuma Arizona that had them. Our additional medicinal fields are over in Tasmanian and the US fields have signs saying that lethal force will be used to shoot anybody trespassing. Countries such as Australia have a little bit different signs which I will add one here just warning you to stay off of land because usage of the possible cause death. I did just take a look and there are a lot of people showing a lot of pictures of papaver somniferum pods for sale. However pictures are all over the Internet of the right kind of pods which with a sweep in the United States Completely eliminated any sales of actual opium poppy pods that we’re not sanctioned out of Tasmania for medicinal usage. As sho by the picture you can see the color of the flowers. Any color other than white with that pale lavender is absolutely not the right kind of pod. There are so many different types of pods and they all do have goods in them believe it or not so there’s no harm in buying some if you can find some as long as they don’t cost too much. But those red ones in magnificent colors with double blooms none of those are the right kind most are oriental/decorative pods. And as I explain later they are indigenous to the 50 continuous states so you’re allowed to have them although they do fly overs all the time looking for crops because it’s highly illegal and they’ve taken care of the problem in United States… You’ve only broken the law if you do any processing whatsoever and it doesn’t mean scoring the pods. As explain below that means cutting the head off and then of course any kind of processing of that head like in a coffee grinder.

Unless you grow them In your own yard which the second you cut a stem off of one of them it becomes poppy straw making them a schedule one drug on the same level as heroin methamphetamine or cocaine under the federal analog act.

The one farm was RICO acted. I was thinking about them just the other day because even though no arrests were ultimately made as were promised by the DEA, by burning the crops and taking their home, their cars, the computers and taking the entire farm, I’m sure those people have been destroyed and have lived in bankruptcy ever since.

There is a guy on eBay still selling pods calling what he sells Arizona papaver somniferum pods or he still was the last time I looked and using my photographs from so many years ago, he’s using MY PHOTOS from Yuma where every box had Yuma Arizona or Arizona printed on them. I still have pictures because I remember complaining to eBay that someone had stolen my pictures and was not selling what they were claiming but it turned out that i did not hv much recourse at the time. I went under the radar anyway because I also had California pods, Washington and oriental pods which by the way any pods will get you high. papaver somniferum Actually start out with 48 alkaloids the very first one being morphine or naturally occurring morphine since obviously we can synthetically create morphine in labs.

As parts change from greens and purples of the most magnificent hues which are slightly moist which makes using not a coffee grinder but more like a vitamix a much better option… Yet as they age and grow and turn tan… Those alkaloids vanish. First the morphine converts to codeine. That’s what you find in all other pods except for the ones in the Wizard of Oz which of the California poppy pods of a specific type which have what are called witches caps instead of round circular pods which without seeing the flowers there’s no way possible to know what type of pod it actually is when it’s round. However there is only one opium pod. They are extremely delicate, a pale single white petal surrounding a growing pod at the center each petal has a slight white lavender tint.

I never had problems at all with 48 alkaloids because they are not all good. Some of those alkaloids cause headaches, nausea, itching and so on which is why we synthetically work with opiates in our labs to create various drugs for pain and synthetic combinations based off of the opium plant.

So many had it wrong for a long time which is everyone had that idea that bigger is better. That’s simply not true. I had a period where they collected 1200 pods in a set of side cases they would sell at great discount. The Yuma farm considered them ti be throwaway pods basically because they were the size of the tip of my finger nail to maybe the size of a quarter. And a normal circumstances in just a month or two they would’ve been hard as a rock and unable to be used. However I keep them in a carefully climate controlled storage facility the losses were negligible and the quality was the highest I’ve ever seen.

They were extremely cheap because I guess they had fallen off or whatever… they were the dregs in the farm’s eyes. by that time I had to keep multiple climate control storages because otherwise within a few months the pods are rotted/no longer viable and it takes ONE SEASON of having to switch to Suboxone or methadone while you wait for the next crop before you learn to ration and make sure that you keep yourself and your most important people covered. I had 18 wheelers of pallets delivering pods in my driveway because somewhere I had to process these things which means going through thousands of cases at harvest to cut off the stems because you can’t mail a box of potheads with 6 foot stems unless you want to have some problems with the postmaster general as well as quite likely other agencies. So once all the puzzle processed after delivery then I began trip after trip of the trip to put all these pods that were gonna last longer than six months because only one time did I ever see two crops in one year to be honest into my climate control storage spaces. I simply could not afford to have entire crope rot and turn into hard piece of shit because of the moisture content in them. However, that moisture content was everything!

So what I did is with all my regular customers is I included just a little bag of maybe five of these tiny pods because I had discovered something that was magical. i included a small bag of the tiny pods with a letter because I was friends with the annual customers and people that were NOT good customers received oriental or papaver rhoas pods … such as the inevitable college students with.edu email addresses asking how to get high so blatantly? I just sent them the regular pods which worked fine they ordered them time and time and time again and I have had to at certain times use non somniferum myself as for controlling opiate addiction, there’s not a great deal of difference there’s just a lot more of a warmth and a better feeling with the right stuff.

Papaver Somniferum Is actually indigenous to all the contiguous United States and grows naturally. Again the problem is the moment you cut a stem off of one of them you have created poppy straw. So I named these little tiny pods which were smaller than a single pod size which most people are using 3 to 6 unless they were going crazy which I cut those people out pretty quickly because the rest of us had to survive the whole year as well. I asked them if they could just one day try these few little tiny pods that were moist and purple and green instead of their normal sized, pretty much aging tan by now pods. I said if you can’t do that just agree to replace one pod with say 3 of these - just trust me- it’s just once - also I called them warm fuzzies.

I used the right terminology because warm fuzzies brings forth an idea of how something feels and it was exactly how I felt because it was magical! Man to this day I still get emails asking if I ever see me those warm fuzzies. I eventually sold those things for four dollars each lol I don’t know how but they were that good and by then I didn’t care about cost it wasn’t about cost… It was about maintenance.

So heads up if you do see someone selling pods like MORPoppy bc every time I look he is still using my pictures I just haven’t checked in a very long time… I know he’s got the wrong pods and it makes me wonder what laws there are on false advertising and fraud or if they just leave it under ignorance. So anyone who can order pods can sell them it seems that they can call them whatever they want. But what you don’t want ever is something the size of a deep golden baseball. I don’t care how big it is you’ll never get what you’ll get off of one pod the size of a quarter that’s moist. So if you want pods and they’re available I would order them Although do keep in mind that you’re not getting what you’re seeing in the picture. It’s impossible that you’re getting what you see in the picture. I wouldn’t pay a whole lot for them because they’re not gonna be worth it A whole lot of money but again they will control your addiction. So I guess whatever that’s worth to you but when opium pods were going for $1.50 each it’s insane to pay six dollars or whatever they’re charging these days for decorative pods basically.

You’ve seen the news they put on the show for us about attacking crops over in the orient in Afghanistan and it shows troops carrying and burning these crops like the same thing done in South America with cocaine - the poor farmers who don’t know they doing anything wrong really but they’re trying to make a living?

As long as the pods have not rotted no matter what color they are you’re still going to be able to get what you need with not too much of an adjustment. I promise they’ll have the ingredients in them you are seeking - I don’t care if they’re 20 years old. It’s just you’re talking about a really dusty hard yucky pod but one that still has codeine as Really the only remaining ingredient held within.

By using stems you’ll get a lot of fibrous materials and have a very difficult time ever swallowing it but a little bit does run down from within a pod and into a few inches of the stem. I sold seeds from my own pods just from my daily usage usually 5 pounds at a time. You can also get high off of the seeds although it is a very unpleasant high because they use a a method called cold water shaking usually which is done using Coke bottles with water and always pounds of seeds… In fact the first two deaths that were reported were because of a couple guys in Colorado who had bought seeds not from me. They made up a nasty batch of about 5 lbs of the seeds - a type of tea made only from the seeds that were washed within the pod by whatever alkaloids got onto the seeds… Two guys died which is when I went completely off the radar because I knew things were going to change that time plus there was that document out there of confessions of an eBay opiate addict that suddenly showed up painting the worst case scenario imaginable when I can tell you I met some ladies like in Alaska that lived way off in the bush who were in their 80s that had to walk like something ridiculous like 10 miles in the snow to even see a doctor. They couldn’t get their hydrocodone and they were sick. One used to be a prison guard. she would write me and she said me and my partner the other lady is so sick that all winter she just lays in bed in terrible pain. So from behind the scenes in the forum I wrote her and I said listen normally I would never suggest something like this but I have something else That I hate to mention but it will make all of the difference in your life.

I went on to tell her about opium pods. I went on to explain that in light of their situation of her girlfriend dying basically but also just the tragic situation of both of their inability in such a harsh winter climate to get relief - that I had a fix for that. So I hated soliciting but I felt that if anyone in the world could benefit it was these two 80 something-year-old ladies!

Man I got card after card and necklaces they made and presents they built all kinds of things mailed to me constantly. I felt pretty good about it. I’m sure they’re gone by now which makes me sad but they told me over and over that I had saved their lives. I don’t think I did wrong in any way, in fact I think I really helped some people who really needed medication that had no access to it which honestly there’s a lot of us like that. It’s unfortunate what’s going on in the United States. But I guess that’s a different story. One last comment about the Seed tea… What happens is even make a batch requires several pounds of seeds that goes into the cold water and you shake vigorously for a very long period time. During this process I just like floral things that soak up water and triple in size or more, exact same thing would happen to the seeds. So your little poppyseeds became rather large bloated gross seeds that emitted a yellow liquid that was bitter and made you feel like shit. It was such an unpleasant experience that I only had to try once. If I ever felt bad alkaloids it was the time that I made my own poppyseed tea.

One last thing. If you should happen to try pods again or visit them for the first time in the future, There is absolutely no potential that exists that will help you get any more out of your poppy pods. By that I mean the are lists of things like eating as spoon of butter, drinking Kwanine or tonic, adding cimetidene, Grapefruit juice, orange juice… Just huge list of things that are supposed to potentiate or add to the strength of your pods. That is absolute nonsense and there’s a period that’s very difficult To stomach poppy tea. They say to scald it and I generally did but the times that I didn’t I couldn’t tell any difference. I’m not quite so sure that if it was possible you couldn’t eat them like an apple and get in chest as much or the maximum amount of goods out of them that you would ever get by following any of those silly rules which are absolutely not true. Like I said that creates a situation where you can’t Get past easily the gag reflex. It is strong with Poppy tea. I can’t tell you how many months I lost half my tea if more trying to figure out how to swallow this shit. What has to happen it’s just like babies are not naturally born enjoying coffee or liquor because those are bitter caustic substances to children. As we age in associate say getting high off of a boost of energy from coffee that over the years has been sweetened with milk and sugar that’s training as to like coffee ice cream and so on or in the case of alcohol it takes time before we start throwing up and realize that we feel warm inside good and suddenly our minds associate alcohol is no longer a horrific experience but actually quite pleasant.

Just remember the exact same thing as true I’m trying to imbibe tea. I can vouch and I promise you that adding any additive lemon juice anything you can imagine whatsoever to your pod team is only going to delay how long it takes for you to be able to swallow the stuff. However once you can get it down and get enough of it down the body pretty quickly learn to associate it with good feelings and before you know it although it may be a few months, you love the taste of it. Just a heads up.

I hope my experience might help someone because it was a huge part of my life for a long time.

❤️

No. Potency is far too variable...
They are. If you can get somniferum… or quickly back down which happens even with non-somniferum- they are perfect for getting any opiate addiction - even H under control or at least maintainable. See opium pods have the most opiates possible in opiates bc it’s the original source. Sure some things are lab synthesized but with say h or fent or tabs or WTH ever - you are only getting a focus of a couple of the opium alks that actually grow with all 48 alks. So the quality can be as variable as can be but you still have every opiate alk pods available with a moister pod so a Person no matter what they’re on hesitant fingertips way more medication and they need. Think about it as a heroin addict you might be addicted to heroin and fentanyl but Is another 40 something alkaloids there to manage your addiction.

And a word to the wise the whole first year that I did them coming from heavy heavy opiate use I was never sick a single day. I had three in the morning and I never wavered from that until the day I did. And then I finally understood how people get up to 12 24 or 60 pods because at 4 o’clock one day I thought to myself I don’t feel so good which was really just a bad day. The truth is and I know this for a fact is there was nothing wrong with me I just wanted to feel a little better that day.

So when the next morning came and I usually made my 3 pod tea, I attempted to do exactly that. However my eyes were watering, tears streaming down my face and I had restless legs and I knew what was up. So I said well fuck you then I’ll have six this morning. Like oh well in one day I have upped my tolerance to double! Oh, but it was worse than that. Because guess what? Guess what happened at 4 o’clock that day? I was sick as a dog and of course I tried three but I had six that morning and so goes the story with a matter of several days hours after ridiculous proportions and I had to back down from that because up to that time I wouldn’t even cells of people that were that stupid in my mind because I can imagine how they got up so high… Well I had a new understanding but I had to take any measures necessary to get things back under control because under control, pods are the best way I have ever seen to control addiction. It is by far the cheapest, it’s just so easy of a way to manage addiction once you know all the caveats but do you believe the hype when you hear it! Because opiates play tricks on us and that’s for sure but at three pods a day - I was extremely satisfied and not too worried because the jumping off place wasn’t even that high. Also it was all said and done I really didn’t have a hard time getting off of pods.

I probably went at least 1015 years with absolutely no opiates but we seem to forget eventually which is mind numbing and baffling that we could ever forget just because a little time passes as series and opiate addiction is. I’m there right now.

Good luck but I tend to politely disagree With whether or not you can step off of heroin with pods and honestly not even opium pods I’ve been there. And by the way the seeds That are sold in the grocery store in McCormick’s jars are the things that are said to be sprayed or irradiated but aside from that it’s ridiculous because to get high you literally need 3 to 5 pounds per person of seeds that come out of the head of pods which didn’t have to be processed and washed and art completely disgusting and a terrible experience to be honest. It’s something that I did once or twice in complete desperation due to the oils that are released that are just yellow as can be that come out of the seeds. So think about a package of spices that you get at the grocery store… Maybe with 30 or 40 of those you might be able to get the shittiest alkaloids and be very ill from them but at the same time that me going through withdrawal anymore but you’ll have other problems because that’s when it really bad parts seem to come out.

You know so many more people are dying of every type of opiate but if you look at a News or online - I honestly don’t remember ever seeing a human being pass away from using actual Poppy pods! The deaths that I’ve heard of because I watched closely were simply the two college kids who decided to buy a large amount of seeds and process that way. That and a gentleman and there was only one… And they weren’t sure what else he had mixed with it or some such in the technology screen and come back but he was trying to use loperamide in extremely high quantities which I did the same to back down out of heavy addiction. I’ll tell you regarding loperamide that it’s not something it’s easy to get excited about but if you can talk to shopping to doing the instructions that I found here so many years ago have a week or two weeks step off plan, they made them more scarce but I can’t imagine an easier way as long as you’re not an addict like me.

I decided I needed 96 and I would cut it in half after the three day half-life just like I was told and then after three more days cut in half again until I stepped off. However what happen with me is that i Took my 96 loperamide and it felt so freaking good for the first time in so many years like I haven’t felt good since I first tried Vicodin that day too I took 200. I got up to about 400 per day and I shit you not that’s called Imodium. But don’t tell me you’re gonna shit bricks like people say that stupid any opiate does that. It’s just the DEA I couldn’t believe that they would sell over-the-counter opiates believing that just through labeling of you cannot take more than two tablets in 24 hours and that it is shit medicine Could ever be enough to fool the general public but it sure does and if you have any question about that start going in reading in Crohn’s disease forums Or irritable syndrome forums and you’ll find entire sections dedicated to people who say man I’ve been taking 10 a day for five years so I tried to stop taking them and now I’m sick as a fucking dog! There are forms of people who have stomach problems who are guided by doctors to take a little bit more Imodium who aren’t addicts Who cannot break free and ever step off of their low parameid basically.

I was terrified because it had a three day half life and I was taking it every day - I couldn’t maintain it I didn’t know what was gonna happen but when I had to stop I barely even noticed and that’s the truth! That’s incredible! I heard once that when we came back from Vietnam no one knew they were supposed to have withdrawls. I heard that because of that and no one knew they were supposed to be sick that there were no reports of withdrawal symptoms or syndromes… I mean I can guess that people thought they had the flu or jet lag but how incredible is that! That tells you how very ingrained in us that fear of quitting opiates is but it may not be that realistic. No it’s not comfortable but it’s a hell of a lot more uncomfortable if we cry about it and dread it. Withdrawal is 1000 times worse than it would’ve ever been I found out had I not watch grown man crying saying they were going to shit themselves and all this other stuff which started to seep into my mind And cause extreme terror just by watching how others acted about it. Yet to repeat, when I finally quit I thought I was in for the worst time of my life because of such a long half life but that absolutely was not true. I can’t even say that I had any withdrawal effects other than a little bit of tiredness. So much of it is actually in our heads. I know that’s not much consolation because it doesn’t matter how you know it’s gonna be terrible, if you actually believe that it’s going to be horrific then it won’t be the smoothest transition. there’s no way around. However if you can find a way somehow not be affected by others fear there really isn’t anything to fear at all which is magical actually. Because I feared it for so many years how I was going to do it but when I finally had to do it I really didn’t have any problems. I hope that offers you some hope - Especially coming from a hypocrite that just started using again to deal with pain. believe me, today I’m not about to stop and I don’t look forward to it in any freaking way. However I guess I’m not there yet where I have to stop so I don’t have to be anything but the way I am now which is kind of pissed off that I did this again but somewhere in the back of my mind I know it’s gonna be OK if I live anyway. Good luck..

They are. If you can get somniferum… or quickly back down which happens even with non-somniferum- they are perfect for getting any opiate addiction - even H under control or at least maintainable. See opium pods have the most opiates possible in opiates bc it’s the original source. Sure some things are lab synthesized but with say h or fent or tabs or WTH ever - you are only getting a focus of a couple of the opium alks that actually grow with all 48 alks. So the quality can be as variable as can be but you still have every opiate alk pods available with a moister pod so a Person no matter what they’re on hesitant fingertips way more medication and they need. Think about it as a heroin addict you might be addicted to heroin and fentanyl but Is another 40 something alkaloids there to manage your addiction.

And a word to the wise the whole first year that I did them coming from heavy heavy opiate use I was never sick a single day. I had three in the morning and I never wavered from that until the day I did. And then I finally understood how people get up to 12 24 or 60 pods because at 4 o’clock one day I thought to myself I don’t feel so good which was really just a bad day. The truth is and I know this for a fact is there was nothing wrong with me I just wanted to feel a little better that day.

So when the next morning came and I usually made my 3 pod tea, I attempted to do exactly that. However my eyes were watering, tears streaming down my face and I had restless legs and I knew what was up. So I said well fuck you then I’ll have six this morning. Like oh well in one day I have upped my tolerance to double! Oh, but it was worse than that. Because guess what? Guess what happened at 4 o’clock that day? I was sick as a dog and of course I tried three but I had six that morning and so goes the story with a matter of several days hours after ridiculous proportions and I had to back down from that because up to that time I wouldn’t even cells of people that were that stupid in my mind because I can imagine how they got up so high… Well I had a new understanding but I had to take any measures necessary to get things back under control because under control, pods are the best way I have ever seen to control addiction. It is by far the cheapest, it’s just so easy of a way to manage addiction once you know all the caveats but do you believe the hype when you hear it! Because opiates play tricks on us and that’s for sure but at three pods a day - I was extremely satisfied and not too worried because the jumping off place wasn’t even that high. Also it was all said and done I really didn’t have a hard time getting off of pods.

I probably went at least 1015 years with absolutely no opiates but we seem to forget eventually which is mind numbing and baffling that we could ever forget just because a little time passes as series and opiate addiction is. I’m there right now.

Good luck but I tend to politely disagree With whether or not you can step off of heroin with pods and honestly not even opium pods I’ve been there. And by the way the seeds That are sold in the grocery store in McCormick’s jars are the things that are said to be sprayed or irradiated but aside from that it’s ridiculous because to get high you literally need 3 to 5 pounds per person of seeds that come out of the head of pods which didn’t have to be processed and washed and art completely disgusting and a terrible experience to be honest. It’s something that I did once or twice in complete desperation due to the oils that are released that are just yellow as can be that come out of the seeds. So think about a package of spices that you get at the grocery store… Maybe with 30 or 40 of those you might be able to get the shittiest alkaloids and be very ill from them but at the same time that me going through withdrawal anymore but you’ll have other problems because that’s when it really bad parts seem to come out.

You know so many more people are dying of every type of opiate but if you look at a News or online - I honestly don’t remember ever seeing a human being pass away from using actual Poppy pods! The deaths that I’ve heard of because I watched closely were simply the two college kids who decided to buy a large amount of seeds and process that way. That and a gentleman and there was only one… And they weren’t sure what else he had mixed with it or some such in the technology screen and come back but he was trying to use loperamide in extremely high quantities which I did the same to back down out of heavy addiction. I’ll tell you regarding loperamide that it’s not something it’s easy to get excited about but if you can talk to shopping to doing the instructions that I found here so many years ago have a week or two weeks step off plan, they made them more scarce but I can’t imagine an easier way as long as you’re not an addict like me.

I decided I needed 96 and I would cut it in half after the three day half-life just like I was told and then after three more days cut in half again until I stepped off. However what happen with me is that i Took my 96 loperamide and it felt so freaking good for the first time in so many years like I haven’t felt good since I first tried Vicodin that day too I took 200. I got up to about 400 per day and I shit you not that’s called Imodium. But don’t tell me you’re gonna shit bricks like people say that stupid any opiate does that. It’s just the DEA I couldn’t believe that they would sell over-the-counter opiates believing that just through labeling of you cannot take more than two tablets in 24 hours and that it is shit medicine Could ever be enough to fool the general public but it sure does and if you have any question about that start going in reading in Crohn’s disease forums Or irritable syndrome forums and you’ll find entire sections dedicated to people who say man I’ve been taking 10 a day for five years so I tried to stop taking them and now I’m sick as a fucking dog! There are forms of people who have stomach problems who are guided by doctors to take a little bit more Imodium who aren’t addicts Who cannot break free and ever step off of their low parameid basically.

I was terrified because it had a three day half life and I was taking it every day - I couldn’t maintain it I didn’t know what was gonna happen but when I had to stop I barely even noticed and that’s the truth! That’s incredible! I heard once that when we came back from Vietnam no one knew they were supposed to have withdrawls. I heard that because of that and no one knew they were supposed to be sick that there were no reports of withdrawal symptoms or syndromes… I mean I can guess that people thought they had the flu or jet lag but how incredible is that! That tells you how very ingrained in us that fear of quitting opiates is but it may not be that realistic. No it’s not comfortable but it’s a hell of a lot more uncomfortable if we cry about it and dread it. Withdrawal is 1000 times worse than it would’ve ever been I found out had I not watch grown man crying saying they were going to shit themselves and all this other stuff which started to seep into my mind And cause extreme terror just by watching how others acted about it. Yet to repeat, when I finally quit I thought I was in for the worst time of my life because of such a long half life but that absolutely was not true. I can’t even say that I had any withdrawal effects other than a little bit of tiredness. So much of it is actually in our heads. I know that’s not much consolation because it doesn’t matter how you know it’s gonna be terrible, if you actually believe that it’s going to be horrific then it won’t be the smoothest transition. there’s no way around. However if you can find a way somehow not be affected by others fear there really isn’t anything to fear at all which is magical actually. Because I feared it for so many years how I was going to do it but when I finally had to do it I really didn’t have any problems. I hope that offers you some hope - Especially coming from a hypocrite that just started using again to deal with pain. believe me, today I’m not about to stop and I don’t look forward to it in any freaking way. However I guess I’m not there yet where I have to stop so I don’t have to be anything but the way I am now which is kind of pissed off that I did this again but somewhere in the back of my mind I know it’s gonna be OK if I live anyway. Good luck..
Sorry for my late typos. I’ve been sick for hrs just bc I cant break free … in a funk and my shit is RIGHT HERE. i know I’ll feel 10,000x better. Sigh. Yeah I’m sitting here with my nose running eyes watering sneezing feel like I’m getting a sore throat sitting in the bathroom just being stupid. Mania doesn’t help.

Y’all hit on the topic I know a lot about. Lol I mean it was my life for so long… And I know all the ins and outs except for how people can get away with false advertising and fraud. I’m guessing it’s just because there’s no centralized agency that’s going to take something that small because the DEA works with huge issues that involve federal prisons and not the guy who has 10 boxes in his apartment with personal supply. So maybe they still have time to go after all these people or maybe none of those people have done anything but grab a picture of an opium pod from another country or from 10 years ago and slap it up beside the pods they’re selling . But again it doesn’t matter. I kid you not any pod except for the witches California orange poppy has opiates in it and will get you high. The only one that the DEA seems to give a shit about is Papaver somniferum. And even so, as I explained, when they busted the biggest operation in the United States nothing happened as far as arrests. They simply shut the farm down forever more and then said we won the drug war and showed us Afghani Poppyfields being burned and such which just think about history this is all bullshit and always has been and it always probably will be… We believe what we’re told I guess. The thing is a lot of it is a bunch of bullshit!

At one time there existed a big debate which I could only find one tiny study of scientists regarding the opium pod which proved according to their study was that opium pods could not be used to get high anyway just as loperamide also was absolutely not viable.

Finding that study was like a needle in the haystack yet the whole issue was whether not you believe the hype. I chose to go for it anyway showing me that the study was complete bullshit. The big argument was that you could not have enough loperamide or opium pods to cross the blood brain barrier. And that’s when quinine in tonic water and all kinds of BS which makes us all very ill as I explained was stated as required but even then there still weren’t sufficient amounts of these drugs like quinine to carry the molecules across the blood brain barrier.

And I believe that study that I found I might have given up but I doubt it because I could feel what I was getting! There was no doubt I was getting high! I have no idea what that are these days but I remember so well bring the study that was flat out lying saying I’m sorry it’s impossible for unprocessed pods or loperamide to cross the blood brain barrier in large enough quantities to create a high at all.

That’s absolute bullshit! And you can prove it to yourself just by feeling it. One dose of pod tea or whatever number you start with to cross the blood brain barrier which is why I took 96 loperamide because I have to flood my system with it for it’s reach any brain receptors because otherwise it will only reach the opiate receptors in the gut. They act like that’s a bad thing but it really isn’t. If it reaches any opiate receptors you’re in good hands man! And it does. However if you only took 10 loperamide you might not have quite enough to cross over that barrier. Hence that’s why the perfect jump off message which required at this point I didn’t have west presented. You take what a amount of make damn sure it’s enough. Three days later due to the half-life you cut that number and a half. Three days later or basically when you begin to experience withdrawal symptoms again which is three days later you cut it in half again. I have heard although I was never successful that that is the most simplistic, easy, pleasant and unstick way to get off of opiates. I just never considered that I might like it and then I would like it so much that I would double up on it on day two! That’s kind of funny that’s wow… That’s a real addict who says man these parkinsonian loperamide that make my eyes & my arms twitch plus a bunch of weirdly dirty high sensations was for me more fun than any opiate I’ve done since I’d first tried Vicodin. Oh well it’s not a secret that I’m an addict and I’m a hard-core one. So yeah, it felt good and if something feels good I’m probably going to do twice as much of it. ❤️‍🔥

9-CD3-FEEF-7343-48-E6-B169-BBE339229-E77.jpg
2-A06467-D-9-C8-C-46-CD-9065-1015-D8383-FAD.jpg
No way in hell bc I sold papaver somniferum for 8 years out Of the only farm in United States which was in Yuma Arizona that had them. Our additional medicinal fields are over in Tasmanian and the US fields have signs saying that lethal force will be used to shoot anybody trespassing. Countries such as Australia have a little bit different signs which I will add one here just warning you to stay off of land because usage of the possible cause death. I did just take a look and there are a lot of people showing a lot of pictures of papaver somniferum pods for sale. However pictures are all over the Internet of the right kind of pods which with a sweep in the United States Completely eliminated any sales of actual opium poppy pods that we’re not sanctioned out of Tasmania for medicinal usage. As sho by the picture you can see the color of the flowers. Any color other than white with that pale lavender is absolutely not the right kind of pod. There are so many different types of pods and they all do have goods in them believe it or not so there’s no harm in buying some if you can find some as long as they don’t cost too much. But those red ones in magnificent colors with double blooms none of those are the right kind most are oriental/decorative pods. And as I explain later they are indigenous to the 50 continuous states so you’re allowed to have them although they do fly overs all the time looking for crops because it’s highly illegal and they’ve taken care of the problem in United States… You’ve only broken the law if you do any processing whatsoever and it doesn’t mean scoring the pods. As explain below that means cutting the head off and then of course any kind of processing of that head like in a coffee grinder.

Unless you grow them In your own yard which the second you cut a stem off of one of them it becomes poppy straw making them a schedule one drug on the same level as heroin methamphetamine or cocaine under the federal analog act.

The one farm was RICO acted. I was thinking about them just the other day because even though no arrests were ultimately made as were promised by the DEA, by burning the crops and taking their home, their cars, the computers and taking the entire farm, I’m sure those people have been destroyed and have lived in bankruptcy ever since.

There is a guy on eBay still selling pods calling what he sells Arizona papaver somniferum pods or he still was the last time I looked and using my photographs from so many years ago, he’s using MY PHOTOS from Yuma where every box had Yuma Arizona or Arizona printed on them. I still have pictures because I remember complaining to eBay that someone had stolen my pictures and was not selling what they were claiming but it turned out that i did not hv much recourse at the time. I went under the radar anyway because I also had California pods, Washington and oriental pods which by the way any pods will get you high. papaver somniferum Actually start out with 48 alkaloids the very first one being morphine or naturally occurring morphine since obviously we can synthetically create morphine in labs.

As parts change from greens and purples of the most magnificent hues which are slightly moist which makes using not a coffee grinder but more like a vitamix a much better option… Yet as they age and grow and turn tan… Those alkaloids vanish. First the morphine converts to codeine. That’s what you find in all other pods except for the ones in the Wizard of Oz which of the California poppy pods of a specific type which have what are called witches caps instead of round circular pods which without seeing the flowers there’s no way possible to know what type of pod it actually is when it’s round. However there is only one opium pod. They are extremely delicate, a pale single white petal surrounding a growing pod at the center each petal has a slight white lavender tint.

I never had problems at all with 48 alkaloids because they are not all good. Some of those alkaloids cause headaches, nausea, itching and so on which is why we synthetically work with opiates in our labs to create various drugs for pain and synthetic combinations based off of the opium plant.

So many had it wrong for a long time which is everyone had that idea that bigger is better. That’s simply not true. I had a period where they collected 1200 pods in a set of side cases they would sell at great discount. The Yuma farm considered them ti be throwaway pods basically because they were the size of the tip of my finger nail to maybe the size of a quarter. And a normal circumstances in just a month or two they would’ve been hard as a rock and unable to be used. However I keep them in a carefully climate controlled storage facility the losses were negligible and the quality was the highest I’ve ever seen.

They were extremely cheap because I guess they had fallen off or whatever… they were the dregs in the farm’s eyes. by that time I had to keep multiple climate control storages because otherwise within a few months the pods are rotted/no longer viable and it takes ONE SEASON of having to switch to Suboxone or methadone while you wait for the next crop before you learn to ration and make sure that you keep yourself and your most important people covered. I had 18 wheelers of pallets delivering pods in my driveway because somewhere I had to process these things which means going through thousands of cases at harvest to cut off the stems because you can’t mail a box of potheads with 6 foot stems unless you want to have some problems with the postmaster general as well as quite likely other agencies. So once all the puzzle processed after delivery then I began trip after trip of the trip to put all these pods that were gonna last longer than six months because only one time did I ever see two crops in one year to be honest into my climate control storage spaces. I simply could not afford to have entire crope rot and turn into hard piece of shit because of the moisture content in them. However, that moisture content was everything!

So what I did is with all my regular customers is I included just a little bag of maybe five of these tiny pods because I had discovered something that was magical. i included a small bag of the tiny pods with a letter because I was friends with the annual customers and people that were NOT good customers received oriental or papaver rhoas pods … such as the inevitable college students with.edu email addresses asking how to get high so blatantly? I just sent them the regular pods which worked fine they ordered them time and time and time again and I have had to at certain times use non somniferum myself as for controlling opiate addiction, there’s not a great deal of difference there’s just a lot more of a warmth and a better feeling with the right stuff.

Papaver Somniferum Is actually indigenous to all the contiguous United States and grows naturally. Again the problem is the moment you cut a stem off of one of them you have created poppy straw. So I named these little tiny pods which were smaller than a single pod size which most people are using 3 to 6 unless they were going crazy which I cut those people out pretty quickly because the rest of us had to survive the whole year as well. I asked them if they could just one day try these few little tiny pods that were moist and purple and green instead of their normal sized, pretty much aging tan by now pods. I said if you can’t do that just agree to replace one pod with say 3 of these - just trust me- it’s just once - also I called them warm fuzzies.

I used the right terminology because warm fuzzies brings forth an idea of how something feels and it was exactly how I felt because it was magical! Man to this day I still get emails asking if I ever see me those warm fuzzies. I eventually sold those things for four dollars each lol I don’t know how but they were that good and by then I didn’t care about cost it wasn’t about cost… It was about maintenance.

So heads up if you do see someone selling pods like MORPoppy bc every time I look he is still using my pictures I just haven’t checked in a very long time… I know he’s got the wrong pods and it makes me wonder what laws there are on false advertising and fraud or if they just leave it under ignorance. So anyone who can order pods can sell them it seems that they can call them whatever they want. But what you don’t want ever is something the size of a deep golden baseball. I don’t care how big it is you’ll never get what you’ll get off of one pod the size of a quarter that’s moist. So if you want pods and they’re available I would order them Although do keep in mind that you’re not getting what you’re seeing in the picture. It’s impossible that you’re getting what you see in the picture. I wouldn’t pay a whole lot for them because they’re not gonna be worth it A whole lot of money but again they will control your addiction. So I guess whatever that’s worth to you but when opium pods were going for $1.50 each it’s insane to pay six dollars or whatever they’re charging these days for decorative pods basically.

You’ve seen the news they put on the show for us about attacking crops over in the orient in Afghanistan and it shows troops carrying and burning these crops like the same thing done in South America with cocaine - the poor farmers who don’t know they doing anything wrong really but they’re trying to make a living?

As long as the pods have not rotted no matter what color they are you’re still going to be able to get what you need with not too much of an adjustment. I promise they’ll have the ingredients in them you are seeking - I don’t care if they’re 20 years old. It’s just you’re talking about a really dusty hard yucky pod but one that still has codeine as Really the only remaining ingredient held within.

By using stems you’ll get a lot of fibrous materials and have a very difficult time ever swallowing it but a little bit does run down from within a pod and into a few inches of the stem. I sold seeds from my own pods just from my daily usage usually 5 pounds at a time. You can also get high off of the seeds although it is a very unpleasant high because they use a a method called cold water shaking usually which is done using Coke bottles with water and always pounds of seeds… In fact the first two deaths that were reported were because of a couple guys in Colorado who had bought seeds not from me. They made up a nasty batch of about 5 lbs of the seeds - a type of tea made only from the seeds that were washed within the pod by whatever alkaloids got onto the seeds… Two guys died which is when I went completely off the radar because I knew things were going to change that time plus there was that document out there of confessions of an eBay opiate addict that suddenly showed up painting the worst case scenario imaginable when I can tell you I met some ladies like in Alaska that lived way off in the bush who were in their 80s that had to walk like something ridiculous like 10 miles in the snow to even see a doctor. They couldn’t get their hydrocodone and they were sick. One used to be a prison guard. she would write me and she said me and my partner the other lady is so sick that all winter she just lays in bed in terrible pain. So from behind the scenes in the forum I wrote her and I said listen normally I would never suggest something like this but I have something else That I hate to mention but it will make all of the difference in your life.

I went on to tell her about opium pods. I went on to explain that in light of their situation of her girlfriend dying basically but also just the tragic situation of both of their inability in such a harsh winter climate to get relief - that I had a fix for that. So I hated soliciting but I felt that if anyone in the world could benefit it was these two 80 something-year-old ladies!

Man I got card after card and necklaces they made and presents they built all kinds of things mailed to me constantly. I felt pretty good about it. I’m sure they’re gone by now which makes me sad but they told me over and over that I had saved their lives. I don’t think I did wrong in any way, in fact I think I really helped some people who really needed medication that had no access to it which honestly there’s a lot of us like that. It’s unfortunate what’s going on in the United States. But I guess that’s a different story. One last comment about the Seed tea… What happens is even make a batch requires several pounds of seeds that goes into the cold water and you shake vigorously for a very long period time. During this process I just like floral things that soak up water and triple in size or more, exact same thing would happen to the seeds. So your little poppyseeds became rather large bloated gross seeds that emitted a yellow liquid that was bitter and made you feel like shit. It was such an unpleasant experience that I only had to try once. If I ever felt bad alkaloids it was the time that I made my own poppyseed tea.

One last thing. If you should happen to try pods again or visit them for the first time in the future, There is absolutely no potential that exists that will help you get any more out of your poppy pods. By that I mean the are lists of things like eating as spoon of butter, drinking Kwanine or tonic, adding cimetidene, Grapefruit juice, orange juice… Just huge list of things that are supposed to potentiate or add to the strength of your pods. That is absolute nonsense and there’s a period that’s very difficult To stomach poppy tea. They say to scald it and I generally did but the times that I didn’t I couldn’t tell any difference. I’m not quite so sure that if it was possible you couldn’t eat them like an apple and get in chest as much or the maximum amount of goods out of them that you would ever get by following any of those silly rules which are absolutely not true. Like I said that creates a situation where you can’t Get past easily the gag reflex. It is strong with Poppy tea. I can’t tell you how many months I lost half my tea if more trying to figure out how to swallow this shit. What has to happen it’s just like babies are not naturally born enjoying coffee or liquor because those are bitter caustic substances to children. As we age in associate say getting high off of a boost of energy from coffee that over the years has been sweetened with milk and sugar that’s training as to like coffee ice cream and so on or in the case of alcohol it takes time before we start throwing up and realize that we feel warm inside good and suddenly our minds associate alcohol is no longer a horrific experience but actually quite pleasant.

Just remember the exact same thing as true I’m trying to imbibe tea. I can vouch and I promise you that adding any additive lemon juice anything you can imagine whatsoever to your pod team is only going to delay how long it takes for you to be able to swallow the stuff. However once you can get it down and get enough of it down the body pretty quickly learn to associate it with good feelings and before you know it although it may be a few months, you love the taste of it. Just a heads up.

I hope my experience might help someone because it was a huge part of my life for a long time.

❤️
Very long....to read.Cant find my glasses.Opium pods could be in any different colours.Those in Afganistan are predominantly pink.This in the pic. Is white persian variety.They grow this in Turkey too for med.purposes.In Burma are predominantly violet.Theres on rural area almost every house garden has a poppy flowers.Ones are good,other not so.Techically is illegal to grow all species of papaver....but just there no place in prison for millions of grannies to be lock down.This field is government property,so pick some and you can be in shit problem.Horrible withdrawls.Being on this for 10 years in da 90-ies,when there are vast fields in da south.Villains grow them and sold the straw to pharma factory.Seeds are for villagers.There is still existing poppyseed presses left for older times to obtain seed oil.very nutriciuos.

At one time there existed a big debate which I could only find one tiny study of scientists regarding the opium pod which proved according to their study was that opium pods could not be used to get high anyway just as loperamide also was absolutely not viable.

Finding that study was like a needle in the haystack yet the whole issue was whether not you believe the hype. I chose to go for it anyway showing me that the study was complete bullshit. The big argument was that you could not have enough loperamide or opium pods to cross the blood brain barrier. And that’s when quinine in tonic water and all kinds of BS which makes us all very ill as I explained was stated as required but even then there still weren’t sufficient amounts of these drugs like quinine to carry the molecules across the blood brain barrier.

And I believe that study that I found I might have given up but I doubt it because I could feel what I was getting! There was no doubt I was getting high! I have no idea what that are these days but I remember so well bring the study that was flat out lying saying I’m sorry it’s impossible for unprocessed pods or loperamide to cross the blood brain barrier in large enough quantities to create a high at all.

That’s absolute bullshit! And you can prove it to yourself just by feeling it. One dose of pod tea or whatever number you start with to cross the blood brain barrier which is why I took 96 loperamide because I have to flood my system with it for it’s reach any brain receptors because otherwise it will only reach the opiate receptors in the gut. They act like that’s a bad thing but it really isn’t. If it reaches any opiate receptors you’re in good hands man! And it does. However if you only took 10 loperamide you might not have quite enough to cross over that barrier. Hence that’s why the perfect jump off message which required at this point I didn’t have west presented. You take what a amount of make damn sure it’s enough. Three days later due to the half-life you cut that number and a half. Three days later or basically when you begin to experience withdrawal symptoms again which is three days later you cut it in half again. I have heard although I was never successful that that is the most simplistic, easy, pleasant and unstick way to get off of opiates. I just never considered that I might like it and then I would like it so much that I would double up on it on day two! That’s kind of funny that’s wow… That’s a real addict who says man these parkinsonian loperamide that make my eyes & my arms twitch plus a bunch of weirdly dirty high sensations was for me more fun than any opiate I’ve done since I’d first tried Vicodin. Oh well it’s not a secret that I’m an addict and I’m a hard-core one. So yeah, it felt good and if something feels good I’m probably going to do twice as much of it. ❤️‍🔥
Quinidine inhibits P glycoprotein pump,not quinine,which is a different drug.And yes quinidine plus loperamide acts like a real opie.Thats a lot of studies around there.Easily can find quinidine,but did not make that risk.Pretty danger for the heart

No. Potency is far too variable...
Withdrawling from H is a lullaby as to withdrawn from long term poppy habbit.So intense and long-take the longlasting methadone or bupr.withdrawl plus intensitet of H or Fent....that is to be hooked on pods.Once upon a time people buy it kgs of that goin down south to the villains,that used to grow.From the early 2000 with coming in EU,that was forbidden.At bye,bye pods.Now at summer in the village gardens-most of them very weak,but you can unpredictably find a strong ones.It depends very much of the weather too.Bad weather conditions could spoil every harvest.

Withdrawling from H is a lullaby as to withdrawn from long term poppy habbit.So intense and long-take the longlasting methadone or bupr.withdrawl plus intensitet of H or Fent....that is to be hooked on pods.Once upon a time people buy it kgs of that goin down south to the villains,that used to grow.From the early 2000 with coming in EU,that was forbidden.At bye,bye pods.Now at summer in the village gardens-most of them very weak,but you can unpredictably find a strong ones.It depends very much of the weather too.Bad weather conditions could spoil every harvest.
saw a doc few days back, afghan boy didnt wanna be a poppy farmer, turned soldier, modern day afghan, they showed a rehab there,good gods those poppy farmers in there looked so.........lets say i fully believe that when you say poppy is harder WD