• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Are there honestly any worthwhile Research Chemicals?

I'm pretty sure MXE is mostly dead, once they banned it in the UK (where the biggest market was) I guess the Brits just went back to snorting their black market ketamine, and there wasn't enough incentive to produce it anymore. There are a few vendors who sell what they claim is MXE, but most of the batches were an entirely different dissociative (we suspected diphenidine or MXP) or otherwise low quality/heavily cut/adulterated with other dissociatives. I haven't had any of the good, clean MXE for about a year. Luckily decent K seems to be making a comeback, although I'm supposed to be behaving myself :|

Etizolam: really great for anxiety, relaxing, insomnia. I don't think I would go back to taking it as the rebound anxiety coming off it is so terrible for me.
2-FA: almost no euphoria, I found it had my mind wondering despite stimulation
2-fma: some euphoria, duration was too much for me and it felt unhealthy tbh.
Mxe: was really excited to try it , but it never became what I thought it would for me. Don't get me wrong I did it almost every day for 3 weeks until I ran out. I would have liked to see the hole, but I don't know if it would be possible seeing as my disso tolerance is seemingly here to stay for good (thanks dxm).
4-aco-met: really interesting compound. Great euphoria, visuals, and actually allows for some introspection as well.
5-meo-mipt: next one to try.

I would like to try aMT (why did usa have to schedule this?), 3-meo-pcp, and some more of the 4 sub tryptamines. After reading the thread MAL and 2c-d interest me as well.

deschloretizolam

Just the name makes me think of brain tumors or weird neurological disorders. Jesus. You know there are plenty of ways to buy pure, powdered forms of benzos which are also used as pharms (clonazepam, alprazolam, diazepam - drugs which have had extensive testing done on them for decades) right? Why risk it with these crazy RC's which have never even existed before, let alone been ingested by human beings.

Was just interested, RC benzos fascinate me. I have no desire to really delve too deep into it as I don't wanna end up down the benzo hole again. I just noticed that a lot of RC vendors had stopped stocking etizolam and now had 'deschloretizolam'. Was wondering if anyone had any anecdotal reports on it.

Got some 6-apb and 6-apbd, both are excellent compounds. 6-APBD has a shorter duration than 6-apb which is a bonus

Forgot just how good 6-apb is!

I had to unapprove a handful of posts in this thread, mostly from posters that should definitely know better. We are not here to help people break the law, speculating or sharing anecdotal experiences of what Countries packages are more likely to be seized or searched falls into this category, there is no harm reduction element to that sort of discussion, all it does is give people little hints about how they can more effectively break the law. Any more posts like that and I am going to have to take disciplinary action because it is not acceptable.

Was just interested, RC benzos fascinate me. I have no desire to really delve too deep into it as I don't wanna end up down the benzo hole again. I just noticed that a lot of RC vendors had stopped stocking etizolam and now had 'deschloretizolam'. Was wondering if anyone had any anecdotal reports on it.

It's meant to be 1/2 the strength double the duration. 6 mg deschloretizolam... fucking wonderful. Almost euphoric certainly 6 mg was far more euphoric vs 2 mg etizolam. Not as strong a hypnotic either more a chill pill vs snoring till morning. Felt almost like H when some herb was inhaled... weird but good. Certainly a quality replacement for etizolam and kicks ass vs everything else but flubromazolam... I rate it over xanax TBH.

Last edited:
Glad I'm not the only one to enjoy 4 ho met although 4 aco met is better IMO, for what it's worth. Certainly have trouble sourcing rare compounds like those. Best I know of is a bit of 4 aco dmt and 4 aco det which are both lovely in their own right. Like I said almost impossible to source period in this country.

I feel 4 ho met or 4 aco met are the best analogue's of 4 ho dmt to ever be synthesized in a lab and not in some mobile home out west somewhere by a "cook". 4 ho mipt and 4 aco mipt also rate highly as does 4 ho dpt.

Last edited:
Got some 6-apb and 6-apbd, both are excellent compounds. 6-APBD has a shorter duration than 6-apb which is a bonus

Forgot just how good 6-apb is!

Yeah the apb's rate better than MD IMO. No suicude Tuesday, almost no comedown and sleep at around 10 hrs without sleepers. Two negative effects I have noted are headaches and muscle stiffness the following morning. I enjoy a little 6 apb mixed with 5 apb or more recently 5 methyl-apdb. The 5 methyl-apdb seems to produce quite a long lasting lazy roll, just don't think your going to fall sleep, it ain't happening. So mixing the two together 60 mg to 60 mg has yielded some rather positive responses. I don't suggest or condone this just my own experience.

Forget snorting the apb's as well wasteful. Much better and longer lasting taken orally. 6 mapdb snorted was the chemical equivalent of snorting rotten fish.

I don't advise mixing 3 meo pcp and 6 apb. Not unless you want to peak, munted and couch locked, with 90's style gurn plastered on your face for 8 hrs or so. Oh yeah and walking is not easy with this cocktail of silliness. :) Honestly don't mix the two not worth the ordeal.

MXE would produce a much better effect if you can find it apparently. Guess the Chinese aren't making it or just limited amounts. Came across some a couple months back that was not to heavily cut but that has been it... for almost 12 months now! If every other drug in the world was banned except MXE I'd be a very fucking happy camper!

Last edited:
Ordered 3-FA today, which is weird because it should be illegal. Let's find out if it's a scam. From what I understood it's definitely worthwhile

MXE would produce a much better effect if you can find it apparently. Guess the Chinese aren't making it or just limited amounts. Came across some a couple months back that was not to heavily cut but that has been it... for almost 12 months now! If every other drug in the world was banned except MXE I'd be a very fucking happy camper!

I believe MXE disappeared because it was banned in it's main market, the UK. It was designed for and sold as a cheap, pure and legal ketamine replacement, and once the legal part was gone (and so of course the other two as well), there was no reason to keep pumping it out because people had just gone back to street K.

I believe MXE disappeared because it was banned in it's main market, the UK. It was designed for and sold as a cheap, pure and legal ketamine replacement, and once the legal part was gone (and so of course the other two as well), there was no reason to keep pumping it out because people had just gone back to street K.

Still available in some parts of the EU I believe but banned in UK. Doesn't stop them pumping out 2cx derivatives. They also continue to produce analogues of the tryptamine family like 4 aco dmt etc. I think the bigger labs have stopped production but other smaller labs continue to make the stuff. The big labs make the most coin from EU, US and UK markets so it'd make sense to produce products legal in those areas. Fuck mate 3 meo pcp is illegal yet some of these smaller companies continue to supply it... IDK?

Last edited:
Yeah but ketamine's primary market in Europe, as far as I'm aware, is the UK (especially England), so once it was banned there, demand dried up, and that's when they came up with diphenidine and methoxyphenidine (more or less MXE with twice the tweaky comedown and the blackout potential of a potent benzo).

I perfect example of prohibitions failure, they ban RC's which in turn are replaced with in some cases with more dangerous RC's.

Sorry dude, fail clearly in my head! don't even remember posting that......whooa! what days is it :|