• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Are there honestly any worthwhile Research Chemicals?

Mephedrone is the single most euphoric rush I have experienced in 10 years of drug use.
It feels like winning the lottery while fucking an angel.

I sniffed 300mg's 5 days ago and I was ..... Well it was almost to good.

Love it! good Meph is amazing, hard to find real 4-mmc these days but when you find it, its hard to beat and hard to stop till the bag is empty

Agreed!
For me Mephedrone is about the rush .... That godly 30 minutes after sniffing a 300mg line it's twice that of MDMA in shear "rushy euphoria.

I do it all in one go ... One big line and get it all into my system in one go ... So then when it hits me .... SHAAPPPOP your on a cloud.

From a mental therapeutic view it's nowhere MDMA it's pure hendonism, just a huge chemical rush.

Good Meow, Meow is really makeing a return ... This time last year there a handfull of vendors ... Now it's five fold that.

It's here to stay, it will always have it's fans.

Agreed!
For me Mephedrone is about the rush .... That godly 30 minutes after sniffing a 300mg line it's twice that of MDMA in shear "rushy euphoria.

I do it all in one go ... One big line and get it all into my system in one go ... So then when it hits me .... SHAAPPPOP your on a cloud.

From a mental therapeutic view it's nowhere MDMA it's pure hendonism, just a huge chemical rush.

Good Meow, Meow is really makeing a return ... This time last year there a handfull of vendors ... Now it's five fold that.

It's here to stay, it will always have it's fans.

haha I like your style, yes the rush is lovely and the horn is pretty good as well!

It does have certain characteristics of MDMA like music appreciation, eye wiggles and very social but as you say, Meph is just hedonistic pleasure with line after line, bomb after bomb. I find the come down from meph to be less brutal than MDMA unless you cain it every weekend.

Have you tried bombing? I like to start with a 150-200mg line and bomb a 100mgs at about the 40-50 minute mark, LURVLY!

Been meaning to try 4-aco DMT, but friends and family ate it before i could, also had the chance to try some 2c-e, herd good things about both

4-aco DMT is good fun, made me and the missus have laughing fits for hours. I found the come up a bit uncomfortable though. 2ce can be quite intense if dosed incorrectly, I prefer 2cb and 2ci

haha I like your style, yes the rush is lovely and the horn is pretty good as well!

It does have certain characteristics of MDMA like music appreciation, eye wiggles and very social but as you say, Meph is just hedonistic pleasure with line after line, bomb after bomb. I find the come down from meph to be less brutal than MDMA unless you cain it every weekend.

Have you tried bombing? I like to start with a 150-200mg line and bomb a 100mgs at about the 40-50 minute mark, LURVLY!

I bombed up to 500mg rizlas but i only seemed to get 1/3 the high so i disregard it. Yeah there's drone and then there's Drone!

4-ACO-DMT is better then mushrooms .... another winner.

Now I've read that quite a few times. 4-ACO-DMT is really better than mushrooms huh? I really enjoy mushrooms, not as much as LSD of course, but now I'm really curious about 4-ACO-DMT.

4 aco dmt is a strange beast. One minute hedonistic psychedelic joy. The next trip you feel DMT'd, like your dying form psychedelic toxicity but with a whole bunch of insight into your personal life. This usually only occurs if there has been polysubstance abuse leading up to the 4 aco dmt trip/ dehydration and or just a random 1 off. Probably 1 in 10 4 co dmt trips have me feel sketched, mostly on the come up and then bliss. 4 aco met is better IMO more euphoric and fun. 4 aco det is kind of between 4 aco met and 4 aco dmt, some people report mild muscle tremors/spasms. Then there is 4 aco mipt/ dipt which are also worth a go. 4 aco dpt and a couple others. Basically any 4 aco/ 4 ho subtype is worth a try. Not a fan of 5 meo tryptamines but others are.

4 aco subtypes and 4 ho subtype tryptamines can be pretty wild when combined with dissociatives which in the spirit of HR I advise against unless experienced with both classes of substance and always go low start slow. Better safe vs sorry.

I tried 5-MeO-MiPT & found it really enjoyable. The worst thing about it was the taste. Other than that I loved it.

Haha. Well I haven't sampled a bunch of RCs. Only a few of them have ever found their way to me. I really enjoy 2c-b. Though, I never really considered it a RC.

I've had less trouble stumbling into opportunities to obtain more or less as much pure crystalised MDMA as I could ever want without even looking for it, yet ANYTHING else (aside from shit being passed off as MDMA) is nowhere to be found in my circles and reach.

I DON'T WANT YOUR GODDAMN STIMULANTS (well, I'd get some if they were on offer...), WHERE ARE THE GOOD RCs LIKE 2C-X, 4-HO-MET, MXE......waaaaaaa even a half decent cannabinoid I wouldn't mind trying just for the hell of it. But noooooo.

I've had less trouble stumbling into opportunities to obtain more or less as much pure crystalised MDMA as I could ever want without even looking for it, yet ANYTHING else (aside from shit being passed off as MDMA) is nowhere to be found in my circles and reach.

I DON'T WANT YOUR GODDAMN STIMULANTS (well, I'd get some if they were on offer...), WHERE ARE THE GOOD RCs LIKE 2C-X, 4-HO-MET, MXE......waaaaaaa even a half decent cannabinoid I wouldn't mind trying just for the hell of it. But noooooo.

You've just got to know where to look, they are out there and available to anyone

^ Yeah, that. I snorted MXE instead of shooting it for the first time a few weeks ago, and the drip was bloody nasty. Although I have to say that the only RC's I've tried that I thought were decent were mephedrone (great party drug) and MXE (very multi-purpose dissociative and good in it's own unique way, it's better than K as a party dissociative, unless you want to combine with MDMA, and it's also great for sitting in alone or with a friend or two and just watching movies, whereas I find K makes movies impossible to watch). Though I've only tried a few others. Phenazepam would be great for opiate withdrawal or a bad comedown, but didn't have much by way of "recreational" benzo effects.

I was waiting on some from a reliable vendor along with some 4-HO-MET, though it's been long enough I've pretty much concluded neither order is going to show up :(