• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

are there any queer heterosexuals out there?

You don't just fit into one label.
The problem with this argument is that you are using a label while saying that I shouldn't use labels.

The label you are using: the word "you".

It's impossible to get away from labels because it is an innate fallacy of the human language itself.

To fight a label it is to fight communication itself.

"You" is a pronoun, a grammatical description. It is not a label.

A label is a classifying phrase or name applied to a person or thing, usually one that is inaccurate or restrictive.

"You" is a pronoun, a grammatical description. It is not a label.

A label is a classifying phrase or name applied to a person or thing, usually one that is inaccurate or restrictive.
And now you are fighting communication.

See how easy that is?

Yawn. You don't seem to know what a label is. Its not just that thing that says 0.99c!

Labels affect the self-identity and behaviour of people.

You doesn't.

Labels determine or influence those they describe.

You doesn't.

Labels may become a self-fulfilling prophecy and/or a stereotype.

You doesn't.

Yawn. You don't seem to know what a label is. Its not just that thing that says 0.99c!

Labels affect the self-identity and behaviour of people.

You doesn't.

Labels determine or influence those they describe.

You doesn't.

Labels may become a self-fulfilling prophecy and/or a stereotype.

You doesn't.
What if I'm a conjoined twin and choose not to self identify with the term "you" and rather choose to be called "we". "We" would be very angry at you right now for stereotyping US.

Are you yawning now?

edit:
you all or "ya'll" would also be an acceptable term in OUR opinion

What if I'm a conjoined twin and choose not to self identify with the term "you" and rather choose to be called "we". "We" would be very angry at you right now for stereotyping US.

Are you yawning now?

100% - ooh, is that a label?

It took you an hour to come up with that?

Maybe 'you' were having 'dinner'.

6IAPwW5.gif

What if you are a 'cisgendered' man and happen to be Caucasian? Do they really have hate for you then?

Let me put it this way. They will look for any reason to point out how you're privileged and therefore your opinion doesn't matter, even if everything you're saying is totally reasonable, compassionate and accommodating to building bridges.

Let me put it this way. They will look for any reason to point out how you're privileged and therefore your opinion doesn't matter, even if everything you're saying is totally reasonable, compassionate and accommodating to building bridges.

I have noticed this as well.

what could be the least weird activity to engage in with a woman to qualify as a queer hetero? i really want my certificate

Lol, not this argument again... I really don't understand why some gay or bi people want to try to push their agenda, or make assumptions about heterosexuals like having "cultural baggage". Could it just be that some people are 100% HETEROSEXUAL??? I guess some people are just heterophobic.
Yes some LGBT people can be heterophobic, and some bi and gay men get obsessed with their personal sex fantasies, or pipe dreams like having sex with a heterosexual man, and stop living in reality and believe that 'most or all men are bisexual but don't know it'.

My whole gender identity/sexuality is quite paradoxical.

Good for you, OP
Don't let the man tell you what to do xD