• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

are there any queer heterosexuals out there?

tantric

Bluelighter
i went through the deconstruction of sexuality with QueerNation. when i decided to be queer, rather than gay, it meant that i don't play by the rules. from then on, it was undiscovered country. personally, i think 'gay marriage' is pinko crap. i didn't become queer so i could wedge me and my (potential) husband into the mainstream. fuck that. why? does it work? has it ever worked? just no. when i comes to relationships and sex and sexuality, i don't have any maps - i have a good heart and a hardon. you can be a monogamous male+female couple and be queer, because you follow your heart and not your cultural baggage. do heterosexuals ever do that?

i went through the deconstruction of sexuality with QueerNation. when i decided to be queer, rather than gay, it meant that i don't play by the rules. from then on, it was undiscovered country. personally, i think 'gay marriage' is pinko crap. i didn't become queer so i could wedge me and my (potential) husband into the mainstream. fuck that. why? does it work? has it ever worked? just no. when i comes to relationships and sex and sexuality, i don't have any maps - i have a good heart and a hardon. you can be a monogamous male+female couple and be queer, because you follow your heart and not your cultural baggage. do heterosexuals ever do that?
I have met a few heterosexuals who used or reclaimed the term queer for themselves; but they were academics, or some were queer theorists.

im hetero, and i just can't think of why i would have sex with a guy. not attracted to them. does that mean i'm caught up in cultural baggage and don't follow my heart?

or is your nomenclature for queer different from mine

Lol, not this argument again... I really don't understand why some gay or bi people want to try to push their agenda, or make assumptions about heterosexuals like having "cultural baggage". Could it just be that some people are 100% HETEROSEXUAL??? I guess some people are just heterophobic.

you fail to get it. you can be 100% heterosexual and be queer. like BDSM? you're queer, get used to it. bigamy is queer. so are open relationships. girls who bang thier bf's with dildos are queer - frankly, anything remotely kinky is queer. that's what the word is FOR - you don't play by the rules, you don't follow traditions. when you start a relationship, you know there are no maps for the place you are headed, that you're gonna make it up as you go along. nobody's going to make you suck dick, dammit - this is about freeing people from the shackles of history, not the 'homosexual agenda'. there's no Q in LGBT (i say "lugbut") whatever - we're not with that, because Q includes hets, and they hate it.

I'm pansexual, polyamorous, demisexual and kinky and I do identify as queer. I'm not sure how I feel about monogamous vanilla heterosexuals using the term. I think there is potential for diluting the notion of queerness enough that it no longer means anything. On the other hand, everyone has the right to define their own sexuality as they see fit.

But when kink, fluidity, etc. become normal for you, and you find vanilla heterosexuality to be weird.. does it not become queer then? =D after all 'society' is just what you let yourself be exposed to, I hate the idea of using imaginary scarecrows that are conjured out of nothing, people are people, all people are weird in their own way.

Do you think some people decide to play by these new labels only to feel like they are separated, as OP post mentioned, from the mainstream? That it's less about the specific entails than just a way to feel unique and nonconformist?

Gay marriage isn't about fitting in or being mainstream.

It's about equality.

BTW congratulations America.

But when kink, fluidity, etc. become normal for you, and you find vanilla heterosexuality to be weird.. does it not become queer then? =D after all 'society' is just what you let yourself be exposed to, I hate the idea of using imaginary scarecrows that are conjured out of nothing, people are people, all people are weird in their own way.

Do you think some people decide to play by these new labels only to feel like they are separated, as OP post mentioned, from the mainstream? That it's less about the specific entails than just a way to feel unique and nonconformist?
Social norms are still a thing, even when you surround yourself with your own tribe. Being poly or kinky can get you fired or even arrested.

I think that some people are probably just using the labels as a way to be "different" but that those people will likely weed themselves out over time (or realize that they actually do fit the label).

personally, i think 'gay marriage' is pinko crap. i didn't become queer so i could wedge me and my (potential) husband into the mainstream. fuck that. why? does it work? has it ever worked? just no.

I have met a few older bisexual and gay men who feel this way or claimed to; but then I would ask them if their ex-BF who they loved proposed to them if they would marry him and they said yes.

I think every adult should have the right or option to marry a partner if they want to.

Queer is just another complicated label with baggage, that always needs to be explained, and every queer person explains it differently. And if you don't get it, chances are they will get offended. Queer feminists are the worst. Every word becomes a potential landmine. It takes all the spontaneity and passion out of naturally relating, regardless of what turns you on. Boring.

I don't use labels. Not even queer. I'm tired of gender and sexual politics, they're heady and not reflective of what the animal body wants to do. The animal body doesn't care about this shit. All the labels do is create divisions and prevent safe spaces from truly forming.

Do what you want but don't expect me to care about your identity politics. I believe in free love and lust. Just get on with it.

Queer is just another complicated label with baggage, that always needs to be explained, and every queer person explains it differently. And if you don't get it, chances are they will get offended. Queer feminists are the worst. Every word becomes a potential landmine. It takes all the spontaneity and passion out of naturally relating, regardless of what turns you on. Boring.

I don't use labels. Not even queer. I'm tired of gender and sexual politics, they're heady and not reflective of what the animal body wants to do. The animal body doesn't care about this shit. All the labels do is create divisions and prevent safe spaces from truly forming.

Do what you want but don't expect me to care about your identity politics. I believe in free love and lust. Just get on with it.

Which one do you think gets more offended queer-radfems, or queer-trans-activists?

I'm a straight man who enjoys lesbian sex. In fact if you enjoy watching straight couples having sex then you are gay. Or is it queer?

that the language describing sexual orientation has connotation beyond gender preference, and i do not wholly identify with the word that closest describes me. and i imagine that many people do not.

Sorry, I am not familiar with the subject and was curious what you meant.

appreciate the response

you fail to get it. you can be 100% heterosexual and be queer. like BDSM? you're queer, get used to it. bigamy is queer. so are open relationships. girls who bang thier bf's with dildos are queer - frankly, anything remotely kinky is queer.

I thought queer just meant gay. I guess I'm unenlightened.

Gay marriage isn't about fitting in or being mainstream.

It's about equality.

BTW congratulations America.

Now gay people can be equally as miserable legally as straight people I guess. YAY

I don't see the point in labels. Don't push an agenda on me, I certainly won't do that to you. Everyone's sexuality is unique, everyone's relationship is unique. You don't just fit into one label.