• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Are there any over the counter drugs that can stop a shroom trip prematurely?

I yield to you SKL as my only experience is seeing people go nuts with Xanax and acid. I have no experience with other benzos and want others to know I wasn't calling them out but after seeing a couple of people trip and pop some xannys I just wanted to make sure others be warned.
Also my apologies BL for dismissing this thread I didn't think all the scenarios through for reasons to halt a bum trip!
Oh and SKL I love the avatar(huge bills fan) sorry about your jets. I'd trade coaches with you any day!

Last edited:
In my experience Xanax works just fine with lysergides. Paradoxical reactions are possible but not likely.

Thanks everyone! I think I'm going to just let the trip go how it will, let it run its natural course. I'm going to be outside with on of my best friends the whole time, so I don't think there is a lot of room for a bad trip.

Thanks everyone! I think I'm going to just let the trip go how it will, let it run its natural course. I'm going to be outside with on of my best friends the whole time, so I don't think there is a lot of room for a bad trip.
Hey have fun,stay safe, and remember setting and the company you keep are usually the best indicators of how your trip will go.