• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Are their different types of LSD?

romsoccer12

Bluelighter
i have tripped 4 times. each time was a completely different trip. visuals would tend to be the same when they occured but the most current dose i took strait up mind fucked me, extreme deep thinking and mental extortion. another dose i took a while ago gave me strong visuals and my mind felt like i was high. i know trips can vary on how much you take but i truly fee each trip almost felt completely different in ways. so my question is are their different types of LSD? can it be created to give you better visuals or more of a mind fuck than visuals almost like indica/sativa for pot.

to my knowledge, no. its a chemical compound i don't know how their could be different types of it without it becoming a totally new chemical compound/drug.

I think you should modify your question to, "Do people sell chemicals other than LSD as LSD?"

The answer would be yes, all the time.

There are different types of LSD or things being sold as LSD. A chemical compound can display different characteristics depending on how it is oriented its called chirality...there are several analog chemicals with similar effects to LSD and there are a couple isomers( but I think they are inactive). you could also begetting doses of varying strength.. I've also read about doses having being sold as LSD but they were tested and found other hallucinogenic's on them.... I know almost every time I've done "LSD" it has been different unless the doses were from the same sheet or vial. ....got some in the freezer right now that is suppose to be family legit shit! but we will see!! Just never know what your going to get but... I think the differences are because of the lack of being able to tell if what u got on that paper or whatever is real pure LSD in a suitable amount or some thing else....

ive found the visual effects of lsd can often vary a lot, i dont really know the cause though. could be a tolerance issue.

A quote thats always stuck out from me from one of the Tim Leary lectures I listened to was something like "every second of every lsd trip is differnt then every other second of every other lsd trip". Take it for what you will... my first trips were nothing like my trips nowadays. Doesnt necasserily mean better or worse, just differnt

Short answer is "No". It's either LSD or Not LSD. Other chemicals sold on blotter is a vanishingly rare occurence and they wouldn't be LSD even if you were in the tiny minority who did happen to find them. Set and Setting makes the difference, not different chemicals :)

Set and setting can play a HUGE roll on how your trip goes. As well as stress, anxiety, what you've ate, how much you have slept... There are a lot of factors that can make significant changes.

no. nonononononononononononononononono. i hate it when people say there are different types of acid.

there are different batches, yes.

but LSD is always Lysergic Acid Diethylamide. It's always the exact same chemical. There are different dosages in every hit, either slightly different or greatly different, but it's always the same chemical.

Other chemicals sold on blotter is a vanishingly rare occurrence

Not as vanishing as you might believe ... See the thread I linked above. DOx compounds are not so common anymore but N-alkylated LAA's are proliferating a great deal in the past few years

LSD is LSD, but the purity of your blotter and the amount on each blotter may vary.

SKL: I've never heard of anything other than LSD being sold on blotter unless it was named as being such by the dealer... but I guess the UK/Europe is a different market to the US. Have only really heard these stories of shonky blotter being sold as LSD by shady fucks over in your guys part of the world, to be honest.

Also, you just reminded me I owe you a PM. Will get back to you soonest :)

The blotters I am referring to come from the EU market ... Check out the thread I linked above.

but the purity of your blotter

You can't have "impure" LSD tho - it's either LSD or it isn't LSD.

Well, you could have a given % of unreacted or misacted precursors, inscribe isomers, etc. Which would mean "impure" product.

Or, very possibl, you chalked up the subjective differences to set and setting, the differences between these compounds and the real thing is very very subtle.

Possible... but almost all the acid I've ever used has been either from tested batches from The Netherlands or laid by people I know who certainly know what they are dealing with. Like I said, I'm a lucky boy ;)