• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Are testing kits worth it?

Kits are so worth while and can save you a hell of a lot of problems.

If your on a budget then I can suggest the Marquis kit - it tests for MDMA and then it also detects Speed/meth which is a much more common 'cut' than what the other kits detect (ketamine etc).

Dancesafe.org is without question the best supplier there is at the moment. There are a few other suppliers but they use a 'one use' ampule style kit that works out pretty expensive (great for clubbing/raving) but for the standard test at home person...

If you go to Pillreports and click the link at the top of the page for 'Test Kits' then you will see what I mean (and we make profit per click) - or check out ednyrion / EZTEST for full kit details.

Please remember that Piperazines do not give a positive reaction to the standard kit and its normally the lack of reaction that gives them away.

Im thinking I WILL buy a kit but heres my problem and im sure its one thats been addressed over and over, it seemed to be touched on in this thread but that was 9 years ago now!

I obviously care if MDMA is present, thats really why im taking a pill in the first place, but what I care more about is how much MDMA vs how much other crap, for example I dont want my pills to have ANY Ketamine in at all (bad experience) I also dont want anything potentially unknown or untested so I find myself in a position where I think "fukk it, I will just buy MDMA" and at that point is a test worthwhile? Is there MDMA out there thats actually a devil in disguise?

Yes, it's definitely worth it, if anything to find a supplier that will sell you actual MDMA. I've tested two different samples so far and have yet to find MDMA! The first was methylone which I went ahead and tried after some research. The second was a big unknown (it went strait down the toilet).