• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos are my drugs a placebo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can I tell if my pills are placebo? that's pretty much all I have to ask. they're Clonazepam .5 yellow, 832 on one side TEVA on the other. I've taken quite a few and they didn't help my anxiety at all. ty in advance for the advice
I take the same exact ones, teva yellow .5 kpins. Klonopin isn’t really an in your face kinda buzz but it’s there.

Tolerance is pretty high, so I’d say I have to take at least 3 mg or 6 pills to get the most basic buzz

As promised here's the interaction between Klonopin and Cymbalta and Gabapentin (moderate interactions but point being not going to offset the action of Klonopin i.e if anything all three together should fuck you up! :ROFLMAO: ):

And how did the word "buzz" creep in here? I thought we were dealing with legit treatment for anxiety here. Just saying. And this has been a hot topic around here i.e. this business of benzodiazepine "buzzes" i.e. as to whether or not that's even possible or it's very highly subjective as to what constitutes a "buzz". Point I'm trying to make if you're waiting for a "buzz" don't hold your breath. Just managing your expectations! Could be a long wait is my point. You'll fall asleep before you get a "buzz" (in theory i.e. no way you cannot "feel anything" if the stuff is legit) (and I don't know how you're going to sort this out with the pharmacy i.e. word of advice going to the pharmacist and telling them that they're not working because there's no "buzz" not a good idea).

On the other hand maybe here's the smoking gun (Gabapentin):

"Other side effects of Neurontin include mood or behavior changes, depression, or anxiety."

As promised here's the interaction between Klonopin and Cymbalta and Gabapentin (moderate interactions but point being not going to offset the action of Klonopin i.e if anything all three together should fuck you up! :ROFLMAO: ):

And how did the word "buzz" creep in here? I thought we were dealing with legit treatment for anxiety here. Just saying. And this has been a hot topic around here i.e. this business of benzodiazepine "buzzes" i.e. as to whether or not that's even possible or it's very highly subjective as to what constitutes a "buzz". Point I'm trying to make if you're waiting for a "buzz" don't hold your breath. Just managing your expectations! Could be a long wait is my point. You'll fall asleep before you get a "buzz" (in theory i.e. no way you cannot "feel anything" if the stuff is legit) (and I don't know how you're going to sort this out with the pharmacy i.e. word of advice going to the pharmacist and telling them that they're not working because there's no "buzz" not a good idea).

On the other hand maybe here's the smoking gun (Gabapentin):

"Other side effects of Neurontin include mood or behavior changes, depression, or anxiety."

I was just wondering because I haven't felt anything like a "buzz" but ty again I appreciate it

I was just wondering because I haven't felt anything like a "buzz" but ty again I appreciate it
My pleasure. Like I said: don't hold your breath or keeping dosing the shit UNTIL you feel a "buzz". Maybe the only "buzz" you'll feel is the "buzz" in your head after you've faceplanted and hit it on the edge of a table or something! :ROFLMAO: I'll even stick my neck out here and go so far as to say that the usual suspect benzodiazepines don't have recreational value (that excludes some of these ultra potent designer things floating around) (just a guess).

My pleasure. Like I said: don't hold your breath or keeping dosing the shit UNTIL you feel a "buzz". Maybe the only "buzz" you'll feel is the "buzz" in your head after you've faceplanted and hit it on the edge of a table or something! :ROFLMAO: I'll even stick my neck out here and go so far as to say that the usual suspect benzodiazepines don't have recreational value (that excludes some of these ultra potent designer things floating around) (just a guess).
lmao ur probably right, thx again

cool.... i mean, i'm not a reliable source of advice, but... i would totally try snorting them to see if there is an immediate effect. If they are a placebo you wont feel anything. Sorry, thats all i can think of given the very little info you gave
im not a reliable source on anything , but snorting xanax sucks for me, wont ever try again i felt less than i do poppin them, they just help with sleep for me and anxiousness, for me not good rec drug, not worth the WD i bet

Looking for a "buzz"?

phvlLgk.jpg

You should be feeling something at three milligrams! Thats more than enough to blackout someone with no tolerance to benzos. Most would be passed out cold for 12 hours.

Klonopin tales 4 hours to peak, but you should feel something pretty darn fast.

Have you taken these pills while in the presence of another person, and they observed you being...well, sober?

Are they from the pharmacy, or no?

There are good reasons for all those questions.

You should be feeling something at three milligrams! Thats more than enough to blackout someone with no tolerance to benzos. Most would be passed out cold for 12 hours.

Klonopin tales 4 hours to peak, but you should feel something pretty darn fast.

Have you taken these pills while in the presence of another person, and they observed you being...well, sober?

Are they from the pharmacy, or no?

There are good reasons for all those questions.
well I didn't tell anyone but I was in the presence of people and they didn't say I was acting strange, and yes straight from the pharmacy

The only way to know for sure would be to have them tested in a lab. That is it. You could theoretically test yourself for the presence of Benzodiazepines in your urine, but who knows, perhaps there's only a barely detectable quantity in the pills. You will never know without having them tested professionally.

And I'm sorry guys, but this is why we don't allow topics related to the content or veracity of different drugs. We simply have no way of doing such a thing and the only thing that will be arrived at is further paranoia and conjecture. You take one person's opinion that "they definitely must be real", this makes you feel better for 15 minutes, then you start to wonder how this person would or even could know such a thing and dive into a more intense lack of trust and paranoia. Then you decide "they definitely must be fake and that's the end of the story". You're comfortable with this decision for about 15 minutes before you're back to wondering if the pills you have in your possession are real.

SO, I'm sorry guys, but I'm closing this for these reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.