• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos are my drugs a placebo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

witnesshopper

Bluelighter
how can I tell if my pills are placebo? that's pretty much all I have to ask. they're Clonazepam .5 yellow, 832 on one side TEVA on the other. I've taken quite a few and they didn't help my anxiety at all. ty in advance for the advice

Last edited:
cool.... i mean, i'm not a reliable source of advice, but... i would totally try snorting them to see if there is an immediate effect. If they are a placebo you wont feel anything. Sorry, thats all i can think of given the very little info you gave

cool.... i mean, i'm not a reliable source of advice, but... i would totally try snorting them to see if there is an immediate effect. If they are a placebo you wont feel anything. Sorry, thats all i can think of given the very little info you gave
I'm not sure what information to give, what would help?

How do the pills look like, what makes you think that they are a placebo?

I'm not sure what information to give, what would help?
Well at bare minimum I'd say to inform everyone what you THINK they are or what they're SUPPOSED to be. And preferably before trying anything with them too I'd say.

I have seen those exact clonazepam, haha. They sound legit and i find it super weird that you felt nothing from them. Have you been taking anything else?

there .5 Clonazepam, yellow, Teva on one side, 832 on the other, I've taken quite a few of them and they didn't help my anxiety at all
And (I have to ask this question): is that ALL that you are using? Sorry. I know it's a personal question. But needs to be asked around these parts i.e. too often a member will post that they're ONLY using substances a +b and then we all find out some posts later that the list is a fuck pile longer than a + b.

In not knowing the answer to the above I'd have to say that at bare minimum you should feel drowsy

Read this (side-effects):

Interesting to note that it's prescribe and used for its APPARENT OFF-LABEL effectiveness in treating anxiety disorders.

And be careful with this shit i.e. why are you going down this road at this time? Is this the first time? Klonopin has an extremely long half-life. Not something you can just keep dosing and dosing because the levels will rise and accumulate until you fall on the floor I'd say. Mind you: that's one way of seeing if they're legit I guess. :ROFLMAO:

Word to the wise: if you search these forums you'll read some not too pleasant stories from members who have ended up dosing Klonopin and developed severe physical dependence and related side-effects. Guess my point is; you sure you want to go down this road and is it really necessary?

Also: are these legit prescription or street or DNM shit? If not legit prescription: could be a problem for you (if not outright dangerous). Point being: if not legit and not form a pharmacy you have no idea what you're getting i.e. there's more fake benzodiazepine presses floating around on the planet than there are users and addicts. It's a thriving business for sure.

So as to answer one of your questions directly: I don't see how popping one pill is going to relieve an anxiety disorder as if by magic and immediately. Sure if you get fucked on them you'll not be anxious (I assume) but then you won't give a fuck about anything else either. So does that mean they're effective? :unsure:

gabapentin, some vitamins and anti depressants
How good am I! :ROFLMAO:

Which anti-depressants? They're not all created equal either. And there is a better than average chance they'll have some type of interaction with Klonopin.

And (I have to ask this question): is that ALL that you are using? Sorry. I know it's a personal question. But needs to be asked around these parts i.e. too often a member will post that they're ONLY using substances a +b and then we all find out some posts later that the list is a fuck pile longer than a + b.

In not knowing the answer to the above I'd have to say that at bare minimum you should feel drowsy

Read this (side-effects):

Interesting to note that it's prescribe and used for its APPARENT OFF-LABEL effectiveness in treating anxiety disorders.

And be careful with this shit i.e. why are you going down this road at this time? Is this the first time? Klonopin has an extremely long half-life. Not something you can just keep dosing and dosing because the levels will rise and accumulate until you fall on the floor I'd say. Mind you: that's one way of seeing if they're legit I guess. :ROFLMAO:

Word to the wise: if you search these forums you'll read some not too pleasant stories from members who have ended up dosing Klonopin and developed severe physical dependence and related side-effects. Guess my point is; you sure you want to go down this road and is it really necessary?

Also: are these legit prescription or street or DNM shit? If not legit prescription: could be a problem for you (if not outright dangerous). Point being: if not legit and not form a pharmacy you have no idea what you're getting i.e. there's more fake benzodiazepine presses floating around on the planet than there are users and addicts. It's a thriving business for sure.

So as to answer one of your questions directly: I don't see how popping one pill is going to relieve an anxiety disorder as if by magic and immediately. Sure if you get fucked on them you'll not be anxious (I assume) but then you won't give a fuck about anything else either. So does that mean they're effective? :unsure:
that's legit all I'm taking atleast recently, and they're a legit script prescribed for anxiety

Arbitrary question but did you take your Klonopin on a full or empty stomach?

If there's one thing I'm certain of: taking benzodiazepines after eating will greatly delay the onset of action. And which also means that peak blood plasma concentrations will only be reached far later and which, unfortunately, will inevitably leave you with a fucking benzodiazepine "hang over" the next day.

Arbitrary question but did you take your Klonopin on a full or empty stomach?

If there's one thing I'm certain of: taking benzodiazepines after eating will greatly delay the onset of action. And which also means that peak blood plasma concentrations will only be reached far later and which, unfortunately, will inevitably leave you with a fucking benzodiazepine "hang over" the next day.
I've taken them on an empty and full stomach and nothing both times

I've taken them on an empty and full stomach and nothing both times
Well. You've got me stumped there I'm afraid.

Unfortunately I cannot access my usual go to drug interaction checker on drugs.com. As soon as I (or they) resolve the issue I'll take a look and check for interactions. But I think it's safe to say that if anything: the anti-depressants will potentiate the effect of the benzodiazepine (unless, possibly, something like Wellbutrin) so I doubt that's the problem. Sorry. Klonopin, mg per mg, is approximately equivalent to Alprazolam (Xanax) and you say you've taken a few (not sure of your current total). But there is no way that anybody could take, say 2mg of Alprazolam (Xanax) and not "feel" anything (even with tolerance or unless like some around these parts you've been taking like heroic doses WAY in excess of any therapeutic dose).

And no responsible person is going to tell you to keep taking the stuff UNTIL you "feel" something or use a different ROA (other than oral).

So just hang in there for now.

Well. You've got me stumped there I'm afraid.

Unfortunately I cannot access my usual go to drug interaction checker on drugs.com. As soon as I (or they) resolve the issue I'll take a look and check for interactions. But I think it's safe to say that if anything: the anti-depressants will potentiate the effect of the benzodiazepine (unless, possibly, something like Wellbutrin) so I doubt that's the problem. Sorry. Klonopin, mg per mg, is approximately equivalent to Alprazolam (Xanax) and you say you've taken a few (not sure of your current total). But there is no way that anybody could take, say 2mg of Alprazolam (Xanax) and not "feel" anything (even with tolerance or unless like some around these parts you've been taking like heroic doses WAY in excess of any therapeutic dose).

And no responsible person is going to tell you to keep taking the stuff UNTIL you "feel" something or use a different ROA (other than oral).

So just hang in there for now.
yea I really don't get it, ty so much for your help though, it means a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.