• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Are meth users special?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note, if you're not just a troll you really need to lay of the stimulants .
Lol true. My worst days of posting are when I'm high on meth and just bouncing off the walls. Spouting nonsense and goofing so much. Luckily I no longer have that problem. Stimulant free for a good little while.

I really, really enjoy the jokes and trolls I pull here when Im on my DOC (meth) and it makes me laugh. Flipside is Im really sad inside when Im doing that too because im on meth and my life is screwed up. Its a sort of a cognitive dissonance, I guess.

I really, really enjoy the jokes and trolls I pull here when Im on my DOC (meth) and it makes me laugh. Flipside is Im really sad inside when Im doing that too because im on meth and my life is screwed up. Its a sort of a cognitive dissonance, I guess.
I feel the same way on M

What do you mean by reinforcing?
The euphoric part of the high is able to be recreated more often and more reliably. Whereas with regular amphetamine, you don't get as much euphoria after a while of doing it.

Meth is just more addictive basically. It's still fundamentally a similar feeling to amphetamine though, just stronger and lasts a lot longer.

The euphoric part of the high is able to be recreated more often and more reliably. Whereas with regular amphetamine, you don't get as much euphoria after a while of doing it.

Meth is just more addictive basically. It's still fundamentally a similar feeling to amphetamine though, just stronger and lasts a lot longer.
What about dexamphetamine

In OZ there is........
I would think dexamaphetamine and dextroamphetamine are just synonyms. There's lisdexamphetamine, the ingredient in Vyvanse that is a prodrug for dextroamphetamine.

How true is this ?
You need to either use a double layer or the heavy duty extra thick kind, but it works well. I've not had any issues with satellites since I had mine done 😉 I paid a group of tweakers to work through the night on the roof of my compound. Call me paranoid, but I bet the "electricians" working down my street (soviet agents?) would have loved to alert their government of my actions. I change my appearance from day to day too so they can't track me. Some days I'm an old guy, other I'll be a skater, yoga mom, business man, fisherman when my beard is long enough ect... I've got quite the clothing and wig collection now, so I've got every Base covered 😉

You need to either use a double layer or the heavy duty extra thick kind, but it works well. I've not had any issues with satellites since I had mine done 😉 I paid a group of tweakers to work through the night on the roof of my compound. Call me paranoid, but I bet the "electricians" working down my street (soviet agents?) would have loved to alert their government of my actions. I change my appearance from day to day too so they can't track me. Some days I'm an old guy, other I'll be a skater, yoga mom, business man, fisherman when my beard is long enough ect... I've got quite the clothing and wig collection now, so I've got every Base covered 😉
Lmfao i dont believe you

Status
Not open for further replies.