Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Are meth users special?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byzek

Bluelighter
I find meth users very exhausting. They live in their own world and its impossible to nake an appointment with them.
Besides this they talk alot of shit and are quite paranoid.

I find meth users very exhausting. They live in their own world and its impossible to nake an appointment with them.
Besides this they talk alot of shit and are quite paranoid.
Fuck, it's like you know my good friend who has completely lost her fucking mind from the stuff.

I know a guy who thinks he has snakes in his body and hes still smoking.
Or some guys are convinced that i stole something from them or hide sth.
It does not make sense.
They believe they have such a clear mind its impossible to talk sth out.
And always this mistrust its very annoying

Yeah, I remember back in the day when I was surrounded by a lot of meth use. Having to deal with psychotic breaks on the regular was beyond fucking tiring. Especially when I was high as well. hahahaha

Its the worst drug in the world psychologically. Ive never seen a cohort, myself included, so specifically demented when on their DOC.

I'm afraid (or glad) I don't know what you're talking about. I've hung out with a dealer and his girlfriend. Actually I got introduced to tina at a strip club because her boyfriend was there and asked me if I'd tried it and a friend of mine asked me if I knew where to get it. From there, the adventure began but in my experience I've never met a crazy person or anyone I'd classify as out of the ordinary

Maybe hang out with different people and see what that's like. I finally met the source and hung out with them on my birthday one year; the people who actually go down to Mexico to get pounds of product. They were nice people and we all got spun out together but only when it was time to go home the next morning when the sun came up. Anyway I guess I don't have any exciting stories. I'm just saying that everybody's in a different place in their lives. Maybe you've met poor people or something. Not that there's anything wrong with poor people but I'm guessing you'll see more action in that environment than you would in a middle class environment

I use meth like a medicine and it's a pretty serious thing for me. I don't overindulge in it although I have and that wasn't a fun experience; mainly because I felt like I wasted material that I could've saved for later

Cheers

I think experienced long time users are mostly quite sane (but mentally retarded). It’s the inexperienced users who take too much and go on 7-day benders that mostly get psychotic and violent. Gradually Darwin weeds them out.

Well i'm an off and on user, when i'm off there's cameras on my roof and when i'm on there's still cameras on my roof.
Have no idea how they could be there and lots of people have told me i'm just paranoid but it's actually true.
There must be a way to install cameras on someones roof and i'mma find out how the fuck it can be done.
They think i'm psychotic.

It actually makes me smarter.

Last edited:
How long does it take to get to those before-and after photos? I need to play catch up

Status
Not open for further replies.