• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Are fancy joints wasteful?

A joint on its own is wasteful. Shit'll get you rocked tho. Depends on what you're looking for in the high.

Vaporizing is the best to get high on THC. A joint is the best for that stoned feeling we know and love. So a fancy joint will just get you that same stone in a fancy way :D.

IMO, however, a bong is my favourite way to get high on marijuana. Otherwise I just smoke the shit to elevate.
Agreed. I mainly only smoked joints when I was new to smoking and did not have a pipe, or when I would go out with friends and not want to carry a pipe and we were going to smoke in a small group at a party. Otherwise it was pipes and bongs for me.

But this was long before vapes were around, and I haven't smoked cannabis in over a decade, and haven't vaped it in about half a decade.

if you can roll a good tulip its not a waste at all. Obviously you need to fill the back half with tobacco because that part become a bit nasty and filling that with weed would be a waste.if you have low tollerance to weed its also a waste imo.. u'll end up sick forsure.I enjoy the ritual of rolling a joint :)