• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Are fancy joints wasteful?

psychedelicsoul

Bluelighter
When referring to fancy stuff like Octopus joints, tulip joints, cross joints, windmill joints, and other stuff, can it be said that the weed is wasted a lot.

I learned the hard way a tulip must be smoked all at once, you can't ash it and save it for later. However, stuff like tulips and stuff produce a lot of smoke, so I'm taking hits without rest to insure I don't let it any of it go to waste. I even use way too much tabbacco.
Now, I know blunts, pipes, and bongs are more efficient than joints are. Although with blunts it's arguable. In my experience, blunts canoe more frequently than joints, but a well lit blunt would be more efficient. But I like smoking joints a lot, so yea... I like variety.

One more question. Out of all the neat and fancy ways to roll a joint, which of these non-conventional methods are the least wasteful.

A joint on its own is wasteful. Shit'll get you rocked tho. Depends on what you're looking for in the high.

Vaporizing is the best to get high on THC. A joint is the best for that stoned feeling we know and love. So a fancy joint will just get you that same stone in a fancy way :D.

IMO, however, a bong is my favourite way to get high on marijuana. Otherwise I just smoke the shit to elevate.

Blunts and joints give you just about the same amount of volume of THC to smoke. It goes joints/blunts<bowls<bongs/water pipes<vaping<dabs if you're counting how much THC there is compared to whatever else is in the smoke/vapor.

smoked a tulip once, consensus was definitely that it was a waste. can't say i've ever had a blunt canoe on me but i always wad the end after sealing the wrap. nothing pisses me off more than handling a joint that's got a bunch of flop in it because the roller couldn't be arsed to make it tight.

Did someone say fancy joints?

(NSFW for size)

NSFW:
Sayqdlk.jpg

RfiCQXz.jpg

LEeFqFJ.jpg

bE8osnO.jpg

enjoy:

http://tonygreenhand.imgur.com/

wow wtf! i guess that's cool for people who got enough green to waste. suddenly i'm remembering my favorite munchie food, used to frequent a bakery that made sandwiches with fresh bread, had some smoked deli turkey on toasted dark rye with sliced avocado and drizzled in some honey poppy-seed sauce to really make it mouth-watering. might have been some tomato and bacon on it too...

Tony greenhand is a fucking wiz a rolling.

But ya, besides being really cool looking they don't serve much of a purpose. It's like rolling a qp into a joint vs rolling a qp into hundreds of joints... mostly for show, definitely not for efficiency. IME putting wax/oil on the joint is even more of a waste vs taking dabs and bong rips.

Pretty much the general way to tell is to look at how much smoke is escaping vs being inhaled. If you see fat clouds of smoke escaping that you are not inhaling, it is wasting. Really any smoke escaping that didn't enter your lungs could be considered waste, and with any kind of joint or blunt you will have quite a bit of this.

I smoke joints when I want to feel cool. otherwise I conserve by smoking by more conservative methods. There's something about passing a joint around a bonfire though, or smoking a joint at a high school, that definitely has its own cultural relevance and value so sometimes it's worth it.

I smoke joints when I want to feel cool. otherwise I conserve by smoking by more conservative methods. There's something about passing a joint around a bonfire though, or smoking a joint at a high school, that definitely has its own cultural relevance and value so sometimes it's worth it.

I always felt that the high from a joint was a little bit different than a pipe or bong, but could be a mental thing. I used to smoke only joints because they quenched my cravings for a cigarette, but lately i've been doing single hits from a pipe and putting out the cherry after I take a rip.

I agree though, joints and blunts are useful when smoking in groups. I like the communal feeling of everybody sharing something. And if somebody drops a joint/blunt at a party it doesn't shatter and go everywhere.

I smoke joints when I want to get stupid high really, really fast.

Blunts are almost exclusively for social occasions.

My bubbler just keeps me at my preferred baseline most of the time-- slightly but not quite stoned.

Fancy joints are definitely wasteful. Arguably regular joints are wasteful to some extent, although they are my preferred way to smoke.

i don't like bong or vaporizer since they don't give me the pleasure of smoking a joint, for me they're like wasting weed

I rarely smoke because my lungs can't take it but I have to admit I have a deep nostalgia for what felt like the scared ritual of passing a joint or even a pipe around a circle.

i always feel paranoid buying oven bags so i also grab a box of baking soda and cheap cigar as cover ;)

i always feel paranoid buying oven bags so i also grab a box of baking soda and cheap cigar as cover ;)

I might just be really fucked up right now but this made me lol so fucking hard.

better to laugh than cry :)

unless you're crying from laughter :D