• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

are blowjobs gross for guys?

He could have been insecure about his ability to last long, and might have blew his load in 4 seconds, which is embarrassing.

Only reason I could possibly think of. Or maybe he has a weird sense of humor.

He could of possibly blew his load just by going down on her. Iv'e seen it in movies.

I don't like receiving blow jobs, although I don't mind giving them. I don't deepthroat, though.

If he has zero experience with sex - he may see his dick as something nasty OR could have been the reverse mind psychology thing, your not going to suck that (oh finally somebody is sucking my dick etc). He could have been embarrassed, really nervous etc (not the normal way of addressing the subject though).

I had this guy - he said, I've never sucked a dick before - would you mind letting me :D. Being the nice guy that I am .....

my guy has stopped me too for sex he did it because he didnt want to cum too soon he wanted to please me more it wasnt you girl

i stopped a gal once, met her at a party, she tried going down on me later in the night, i kinda bugged and thought how many other dudes had she just met and blown, and asked her to put a rubber on, she got pissed a lil , but finished me off with a hand jibber, i didnt go down on her 1st though,

an i used to get a lil grossed when i was younger about making out after she just blew me, but then i realized its no big deal and got over it,

well im gay and this just caught my eye...

if you like cock, you LIKE it, you want it

FWIW, I don't like it. I'd much rather be fucking. It feels weird and I really get off on directly pleasing the other person.

When I first read that ... " "you're not really gonna stick that thing in your mouth are you?", I thought that sounded insanely ridiculous. But by the time I read the thread I remember that I had thought the exact same thing in the past, but I never actually said it. It was happening before I put it into words. It was my first day at burning man, and also my first time at burning man, and I hadn't had a shower in a few days because of the travelling...

I'd be satisfied if a gal jerked me off into a Styrofoam cup or a used gym sock. I'd congratulate her with a pat on the back and a thumbs up if she blowed me. And if she swallows, I'd kiss her (but just not on the mouth).

A dude gave me oral so I thought I'd return the favor and give him a bj. But as I was going down and about to do my thing he literally stopped everything and wad like "you're not really gonna stick that thing in your mouth are you?" And I was like uhhmmm..

If there are guys who legit don't like bjs please tell me bc I thought all guys are crazy for them..

This guy was a virgin tho and probably never experienced one

Yeah he was a virgin. I have never met a guy who has said he doesn't he doesn't like bjs.

Best blow jobs is when she (or he) enjoys giving it.

Not this "well, if I must... I'll suck you off" bullshit.