L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

are blowjobs gross for guys?

cosplaypikachu

Greenlighter
A dude gave me oral so I thought I'd return the favor and give him a bj. But as I was going down and about to do my thing he literally stopped everything and wad like "you're not really gonna stick that thing in your mouth are you?" And I was like uhhmmm..

If there are guys who legit don't like bjs please tell me bc I thought all guys are crazy for them..

This guy was a virgin tho and probably never experienced one

That's the first time I have heard that one. I have never met a guy that did not want a blowjob.

Maybe he had an std?

she said he was a virgin..

yea blowjobs are always nice but i wouldnt pass on some ass for one... for the most part its just foreplay... lol but yea ive never heard of a guy literally stopping a chick from putting his cock in her mouth and saying ewww... esp after eatting her out... mabe hes just a pussy, i cant imagine hed be any good at fucking if hes scared to get his dick sucked... and who the fuck eats a girl out and isnt fucking her?

That's a first for me too! Never heard that before! Ummm..hate to admit it, but I did have a guy I was dating stop me in the midst of one to have sex - always wondered if I was doing it that bad!! I chalk it up to being young and inexperienced, though 8)

That's a first for me too! Never heard that before! Ummm..hate to admit it, but I did have a guy I was dating stop me in the midst of one to have sex - always wondered if I was doing it that bad!! I chalk it up to being young and inexperienced, though 8)

like i said i always looked at it as foreplay and i always stop chicks in the middle of it to have sex... doesnt mean it was bad or anything...

Foreplay here too unless the girl was really into getting me off that way. But never asked a girlfriend or whore to swallow. Never really thought about why. I guess because I wouldn't what to have to, jk. Even getting down on a girl she had to be clean, no excessive odor it wasn't pleasant for me. And wouldn't get down after dropping a load unless she cleaned herself because I'm not hip on tasteing my own jis.

Foreplay here too unless the girl was really into getting me off that way. But never asked a girlfriend or whore to swallow. Never really thought about why. I guess because I wouldn't what to have to, jk. Even getting down on a girl she had to be clean, no excessive odor it wasn't pleasant for me. And wouldn't get down after dropping a load unless she cleaned herself because I'm not hip on tasteing my own jis.

lol but there is something satisfing about fucking a girl a blowing a load in her mouth... but yea ive never enjoyed going down on girls, and sure as fuck would never right after i fucked her....

like i said i always looked at it as foreplay and i always stop chicks in the middle of it to have sex... doesnt mean it was bad or anything...

That is good to hear! TY

Ditto. Unless it's 15 minutes before work ^.^ I had a girlfriend that liked waking me up with a blowjob. It got a little getting used to...but not Much :D

That is insane as Ive never heard of a guy whi though it was gross. This guy must not wash his dick or something as that's the only way its nasty is if the penis is nasty. I dont think its gross for girls or guys to suck cock.

A dude gave me oral so I thought I'd return the favor and give him a bj. But as I was going down and about to do my thing he literally stopped everything and wad like "you're not really gonna stick that thing in your mouth are you?" And I was like uhhmmm..

If there are guys who legit don't like bjs please tell me bc I thought all guys are crazy for them..

This guy was a virgin tho and probably never experienced one

Were you dressed up as Pikachu at the time?

Yeah first I've heard of that. I mean, some guys are uncomfortable with it (usually self conscious). But saying it's gross? Especially since he just gave you oral.
That's definitely not common.

He could have been insecure about his ability to last long, and might have blew his load in 4 seconds, which is embarrassing.

Only reason I could possibly think of. Or maybe he has a weird sense of humor.

I don't like my pussy licked i hate pussy. So I suppose I could see that but I looooove sucking dick. Maybe he's only had bad ppl to it beforw. And that's exactly why u wash it up bit .

He could have been insecure about his ability to last long, and might have blew his load in 4 seconds, which is embarrassing.

Only reason I could possibly think of. Or maybe he has a weird sense of humor.

lol i got head one time i was WDin and literally lasted all of about 30 seconds... we both had a good laugh about it... i just told her shit felt really fucking good and if she felt shorted i was more then willing to let her do it again... wasnt too bad of an evening, def the best night of WDs ive ever had lol

also if that was his sense of humor, he prob should have stopped her and told her it was a joke once she got up and was not about to blow him.... just my opion tho...

I don't like my pussy licked i hate pussy. So I suppose I could see that but I looooove sucking dick.

where have you been all my life....

Maybe as an gay man here I have to say that i myself could see him become nervesoves about not cumig at all or to.soon I myself can not cum when getting head I would love to fine someone that could ?

He prolly has a terrible self esteem, feels ok making someone else feel good, but hates himself so much that anyone that would try to please him would be gross.

thats how I feels