• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Apptetite suppressants

I personally think that one day (probably in the near future) scientists will actually create a drug that literally burns fat from your body.

the skinny smackhead image is a hollywood imago
This ^^^^^
A lot of people don't realise that being a heroin addict doesn't make you thin, it's the not eating that does it!
I was the fattest junkie on the block when I had a smack habit

In my experience, when legal, Mephedrone & the succession of other RC stimulants that appeared after each ban, were the best appetite stimulants for me, though obviously all with their own risks
Since the UK Psychoactive Substances Act, I haven't sought out those stimulants through other channels & struggle to rely on the motherfucker of eating less & exercising more to keep the weight down
And crack

Fortunately, I don't have the finances, opportunities, hopelessness for my future or quite the amount of insanity required to use this addiction as a reliable daily appetite suppressant

Clenbuterol is a hardcore selective b2 adrenalinic receptor agonist, meaning it will, among other things, directly stimulate fat cells to release fat and increase your body temperature through increased thermogenesis, which means burning more calories than normal even without activity.
It is known for fucking with your heart, (not right away, you might realize damage has been done years after discontinuing use) the more you use it the higher the chances ofcourse.
This is due to how strongly it activates the b2 receptors and also it's half life of over 30 hours.
It will rapidly downregulate said receptors, for it to be effective for more than 2 weeks you need to combine it with a drug that will upregulate the b2 receptors, ketotifen being the the best choice as it's the only one widely used with success.

I recommend that nobody uses clenbuterol, it's dangers far outweigh the rewards imho.
A very effective alternative is albuterol (the oral version, not the inhalers), it's got similar effects but a more reasonable half life of 5 hours, meaning that you can take it in the early afternoon and be almost completely off by the time you go sleep.
It won't burn fat as fast, but it's much safer.

To use a metaphor, using clean instead of albuterol to lose fat is like using meth instead of amphetamine salts for ADD.