• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants aphethamine salts ER 30 mg.

oh sorry, one last thing..i noticed on the chart that milk of mag. was more to the left then baking soda...so does that mean better absorption of drug into bloodstream.

That was extremely helpful and especially the end. seeing as u know a lot what would be the equivalent dose of dex. be to 30mg of ER ampheth. salts. Also when i was taking amphet salts 20mg 2x a day, IR which was not working so he tried th 30 ER, would be the dex. dose? If i am looking for the more the green tea effect although the coffee is almost as good but i get lost in tasks ..if you were to choose any ADD med. what would b say your choice
I would pick dexedrine.

Second would be a tie between adderall IR and vyvanse, which are both good for different reasons.

Vyvanse is in my opinion better than adderall er, and they are essentially designed for the same effect (slower, consistent absorption/psychoactive effect is smoother and longer.)

However vyvanse is processed from a pro drug into pure dexamp through the liver, so everyone has wildly different reactions to taking it.

Versus the more consistent absorption of adderall and dexedrine for most folks, as they hit the stomach and soak into the bloodstream from there.

I dont really know the dose equivalency off the top of my head. I know vyvanse tends to have a higher mg count than other pharma amps because only 30 % of it is converted via the liver into dexamp.

So 30mg vyvanse= 10mg dexedrine.

I'm pretty sure, dont quote me on the exact 30% but I believe its close

Edit: quick search turned this article up, regarding amphetamine med equivalency was interesting, even had a chart.

Yes dexedrine is a legal medicine! If you and your doctor have an open dialogue then it would totally be an option to treat ADD.

Whether you will like it better than adderall is a personal thing. I find dexedrine to be a lot cleaner and more cerebral/intellectual in nature/ more of a relaxed and focused sort of buzz. Good for writing or having long conversations, and more complex academic work I would imagine.

Adderall has a mad rush to it, lot of physical energy and more of a manic, ego driven mental aspect from all the crazy energy. A better party drug or aid for long drives. Fantastic for doing hands on art like painting or yard work/DIY projects.

Uh metaphorically if adderall is coffee, dexedrine is a really strong and clean green tea or yerba mate blend.

I firmly believe most recreational drug users are actually looking to self medicate for whatever reason and the lines between productive use and having fun blur so often it's silly to act like getting high is bad. Getting high in a way that is self destructive is bad. But getting high is perfectly normal in my mind. Like masturbating or any other form of self pleasure. The moral crusade against getting a nice buzz is dumb.

Good luck to you, sir. (Or madam.)
It’s hard to say goodbye when it’s been with me through the blues and helped me get rid of the blues. IMO._/\__/\_____straight lines unwind me.

It’s hard to say goodbye when it’s been with me through the blues and helped me get rid of the blues. IMO._/\__/\_____straight lines unwind me.
Sometimes it's best to move on and try new things!

Plenty of stimulants and adaptogens out there that are much friendlier and less physically taxing than amphetamine

Amphetamine unfortunately is a drug for young men and women

I just try to say reasonable things I'm no doctor

Sorry for triple post I'm lit

Chain smoking myself to death 1950s style in a cessation from amphetamine

I have access to pot but it doesn't quite hit the spot anymore. It's fun in the evenings.

I quite like nicotine gum

I would pick dexedrine.

Second would be a tie between adderall IR and vyvanse, which are both good for different reasons.

Vyvanse is in my opinion better than adderall er, and they are essentially designed for the same effect (slower, consistent absorption/psychoactive effect is smoother and longer.)

However vyvanse is processed from a pro drug into pure dexamp through the liver, so everyone has wildly different reactions to taking it.

Versus the more consistent absorption of adderall and dexedrine for most folks, as they hit the stomach and soak into the bloodstream from there.

I dont really know the dose equivalency off the top of my head. I know vyvanse tends to have a higher mg count than other pharma amps because only 30 % of it is converted via the liver into dexamp.

So 30mg vyvanse= 10mg dexedrine.

I'm pretty sure, dont quote me on the exact 30% but I believe its close

Edit: quick search turned this article up, regarding amphetamine med equivalency was interesting, even had a chart.

40 mg of duromine is equivelant to 8 dex amphetamine tablets throughout 24 hours